Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Hi ladies can i join? We are expecting our forth baby and due 14th Feb.

Yes....We were very surprised to be pregnant again and to be due on Valentines Day was a cool extra.:happydance:

Blood when I wiped this morning. Am terrified

I am sure it isn't much!! It is very scary!! I still remember it like it was yesterday. :nope: Though some blood is normal, could be a broken blood vessel as the uterus stretches and it also could be your cervix, which is also normal.

Keep us up dated ok? We want to make sure you are ok!! :hugs:

Well I was kind of hoping the pain would be less today in my back, but its worse I think. My tummy feels heavy finally too. Bbs? Well i think they are starting to swell, and dont you dare pass by my nipps!! Glad no one is up right now cause I am just tooting away like a freight train! Wonder what other things are going to happen today!!

Is anyone having one sides pain near ovaries, it's not severe just noticeable when I lie down on my back, it pierces to my lower back, I'm scared if its an ectopic :(

I can feel my uterus starting to feel fuller, and it seems like it pulls on one or both of my ovaries when I lay certain ways. And last night I had the throbbing down my left leg too!

I do and I think it has been just ligament pains!! I was getting a lot last night that was making my back ache!! I am sure we are fine my dear!!

Now if the pain is constant doesn't go away at all, and continues to get worse as time goes on THEN I would think it is ectopic. I am pretty sure that is not what you are having though.

I am sure it is our little ones growing and our bodies just making room for the little bundle of joy..... it is not so joyful that it has to come with pain on our end!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I can feel my uterus starting to feel fuller, and it seems like it pulls on one or both of my ovaries when I lay certain ways. And last night I had the throbbing down my left leg too!

So you think it's normal?

OMG that is exactly like what I had! I was like WTF why is my leg cramping LOL. I figured it was because my hips were just cramping so much, I went for a bath to settle it but it didn't help but I almost fell a sleep in the tub LOL

So you think it's normal?

WebMD says it is, as long as it's just a dull ache and not an intense pain. Mine only lasted about 20 minutes for the leg. The tugging sorted itself out faster. When in bed, roll over slowly, and sleeping with a pillow between my legs helps with the weird leg pain.

OMG that is exactly like what I had! I was like WTF why is my leg cramping LOL. I figured it was because my hips were just cramping so much, I went for a bath to settle it but it didn't help but I almost fell a sleep in the tub LOL

LOL

I loooove baths! My favorite way to relax! Hoping to have a water birth, actually. :thumbup:

If left to my own devices, I will spend the entire day in the tub with a book!

I loooove baths! My favorite way to relax! Hoping to have a water birth, actually. :thumbup:

If left to my own devices, I will spend the entire day in the tub with a book!

I would too but I have THE most shallow tub around!! :blush: I keep telling my DH that we need to put a claw foot one in the basement bathroom and take out the shower!! Then I really can relax!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->