Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Funny, I was reading webmd now,it says round ligament stretching, hope its nothing serious, I'm on my right side now and still feel my leg ache and hips ache too, I kinda measure where the pain is its more to the inner hip area as ovaries are way too small and still would be under the pelvic bone way under, the pain is parallel to my big toe if I make sense.

My bath tub is so cool it has a built in water massager lol sorta like a jacuzzi but were not able to use it because water bills and electricity bills will sky rocket!! It's a 5 minutes shower for me girls lol

Funny, I was reading webmd now,it says round ligament stretching, hope its nothing serious, I'm on my right side now and still feel my leg ache and hips ache too, I kinda measure where the pain is its more to the inner hip area as ovaries are way too small and still would be under the pelvic bone way under, the pain is parallel to my big toe if I make sense.

That definitely makes sense and that sounds like round ligament pains to me!! Our hips have to make room for baby so they stretch. And once we have had a baby already the sooner this happens and the stronger it will feel for us!!

That definitely makes sense and that sounds like round ligament pains to me!! Our hips have to make room for baby so they stretch. And once we have had a baby already the sooner this happens and the stronger it will feel for us!!

Phew!! What a way to get my butt worked up dumb old me :dohh:

OK so I am kind of freaking out!! I have gained just over 3lbs in the last two days WTH!! Oh please don't have this be a norm, cause I am going to look like a whale very fast!!

We have a huge tub. It's awesome. And a separate shower! :thumbup:

So our scummy land lord wants to kick us out of our unit if we don't agree to his rent raise, bloody a**hole!! We're paying $350 a week and he wants $385 a week could it have come at a worse time!! I was depressed all day. Rent here is hard and ill never find a decent CLEAN 2 bedder for that price plus they'll never consider us for a rent application because I have a toddler :( bad bad day for me.

Thanks ladies
Put on a pad but nothing on it - had 3 more episodes of pinky blood when wiping then went brown and now stopped. Desperately hoping all is ok - will go and get bloods done this week to make sure HcG is going up.
Not sure why my ticker has put me back 3 days - I'm also joining apple seed today! Tried redoing it - on TheBump it says I'm 5 weeks but when I add it to my sig it goes back to 4+4 :dohh:

OK so I am kind of freaking out!! I have gained just over 3lbs in the last two days WTH!! Oh please don't have this be a norm, cause I am going to look like a whale very fast!!

I'm sure you'll maintain your weight with that 9k walk I'm sure you will!!! :thumbup:

So our scummy land lord wants to kick us out of our unit if we don't agree to his rent raise, bloody a**hole!! We're paying $350 a week and he wants $385 a week could it have come at a worse time!! I was depressed all day. Rent here is hard and ill never find a decent CLEAN 2 bedder for that price plus they'll never consider us for a rent application because I have a toddler :( bad bad day for me.

$385 AUD? For a 2-bedroom? Yeesh! We paid about $700 for a one bedroom, and it was the cheapest we could get here! :wacko: Rent in America really is a "have some place to live OR have enough money to eat, but not both" situation. At least it is illegal to discriminate in housing against families with children here. I hope you get it worked out, but that rent seems sooo cheap to me in comparison to what it is here. I understand that everyone's circumstances are different, though! :hugs:

Thanks ladies
Put on a pad but nothing on it - had 3 more episodes of pinky blood when wiping then went brown and now stopped. Desperately hoping all is ok - will go and get bloods done this week to make sure HcG is going up.
Not sure why my ticker has put me back 3 days - I'm also joining apple seed today! Tried redoing it - on TheBump it says I'm 5 weeks but when I add it to my sig it goes back to 4+4 :dohh:

So glad the bleeding has stopped! As for your ticker, I don't know. Have you tried remaking it and copying in the new code?

Thanks ladies

So glad the bleeding has stopped! As for your ticker, I don't know. Have you tried remaking it and copying in the new code?

Me too!
Yep tried that - when I remake it it comes up as 5 weeks but when I copy it into my sig it takes it back! I had the same happen with my cycles ticker a few months back and the next day it'd gone back to normal, just a bit annoying!

$385 AUD? For a 2-bedroom? Yeesh! We paid about $700 for a one bedroom, and it was the cheapest we could get here! :wacko: Rent in America really is a "have some place to live OR have enough money to eat, but not both" situation. At least it is illegal to discriminate in housing against families with children here. I hope you get it worked out, but that rent seems sooo cheap to me in comparison to what it is here. I understand that everyone's circumstances are different, though! :hugs:

With my income and hubs income we barely make it, here you fill an application and you have to include all family members and if its a new apartment and they see toddler it's an immediate no no!! My hub has asthma so we cant live in a carpeted unit has to be tiled or floor boards,We pay a 4 week bond too and that rarely gets paid back to us, there are some really expensive units here too, but our suburbs are really family oriented and cheaper than city areas, but the government will only pay us on what we need plus a couple of $ here and there, my baby items I either have to put on lay buys or get second hand, but I'm ok with that, it's just that the timing to move out is really inconvenient, and my parents house is a definite NO.

I hope he changes his mind otherwise I have no other way but to pay:cry:

Thanks ladies

Me too!
Yep tried that - when I remake it it comes up as 5 weeks but when I copy it into my sig it takes it back! I had the same happen with my cycles ticker a few months back and the next day it'd gone back to normal, just a bit annoying!
I can see it as 5 weeks welcome to apple seed week :)

Thanks ladies

Me too!
I can see it as 5 weeks welcome to apple seed week :)

Thank you, you too! :flower:

Thanks ladies

Me too!

I am so glad that things stopped for you and I hope they stay away for you!! Your ticker for me is saying 5 weeks!! :thumbup:

With my income and hubs income we barely make it, here you fill an application and you have to include all family members and if its a new apartment and they see toddler it's an immediate no no!! My hub has asthma so we cant live in a carpeted unit has to be tiled or floor boards,We pay a 4 week bond too and that rarely gets paid back to us, there are some really expensive units here too, but our suburbs are really family oriented and cheaper than city areas, but the government will only pay us on what we need plus a couple of $ here and there, my baby items I either have to put on lay buys or get second hand, but I'm ok with that, it's just that the timing to move out is really inconvenient, and my parents house is a definite NO.

OMG that is disgusting!! For my mortgage I pay $950 a month for 1000sqft bungalow!! I couldn't imagine paying that much a week!! :sick:

:hugs:

I hope he changes his mind too! Did he say WHY he wanted to raise it? Maybe he will agree to a smaller raise if he must raise it? I hope you get it all figured out!

I read that wrong, you said per week, not per month. Okay, that IS really expensive! Holy cow!

Thanks allforthegirl!
Just checked and on my phone I'm 5 weeks but on my laptop I'm 4+4
How odd!
Anyway should just be grateful that the bleeding's stopped!

BMB - really hope you get your rent situation sorted soon, the last thing you need in first tri is added stress :hugs:

Thanks allforthegirl!
Just checked and on my phone I'm 5 weeks but on my laptop I'm 4+4
How odd!
Anyway should just be grateful that the bleeding's stopped!

BMB - really hope you get your rent situation sorted soon, the last thing you need in first tri is added stress :hugs:

Count from the first day of your last period to figure it. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->