Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Thank you, I know it sucks really bad!

He said interest rates are going up and Aussie $$ is decreasing, I don't pay mortgage I rent!! Stupid man, he's always been greedy, so far we've installed fly screens, new toilet, fixed a broken glass door, new curtains and blinds and got pest control twice in 1 year from our own pocket!

Before I give in ill negotiate with him, I'll tell him were expecting and it's way to much,see what he says.

So our scummy land lord wants to kick us out of our unit if we don't agree to his rent raise, bloody a**hole!! We're paying $350 a week and he wants $385 a week could it have come at a worse time!! I was depressed all day. Rent here is hard and ill never find a decent CLEAN 2 bedder for that price plus they'll never consider us for a rent application because I have a toddler :( bad bad day for me.

$385 AUD? For a 2-bedroom? Yeesh! We paid about $700 for a one bedroom, and it was the cheapest we could get here! :wacko: Rent in America really is a "have some place to live OR have enough money to eat, but not both" situation. At least it is illegal to discriminate in housing against families with children here. I hope you get it worked out, but that rent seems sooo cheap to me in comparison to what it is here. I understand that everyone's circumstances are different, though! :hugs:

With my income and hubs income we barely make it, here you fill an application and you have to include all family members and if its a new apartment and they see toddler it's an immediate no no!! My hub has asthma so we cant live in a carpeted unit has to be tiled or floor boards,We pay a 4 week bond too and that rarely gets paid back to us, there are some really expensive units here too, but our suburbs are really family oriented and cheaper than city areas, but the government will only pay us on what we need plus a couple of $ here and there, my baby items I either have to put on lay buys or get second hand, but I'm ok with that, it's just that the timing to move out is really inconvenient, and my parents house is a definite NO.

I hope he changes his mind otherwise I have no other way but to pay:cry:

OMG that is disgusting!! For my mortgage I pay $950 a month for 1000sqft bungalow!! I couldn't imagine paying that much a week!! :sick:
Yeah rent here is ridiculous, try renting a house! $600-1500 per week for a 3 bedder!!

Boooo!! For public holiday tomorrow I have a million things to call and check for!

AFTG, you're in Canada do you have public holiday for queens bday, I remember someone telling me you do.. Hmm

We own a 2br/2ba condo with a study and private laundry for about $900/mo with the association fee (which gives us access to a gym and pool). We're going to convert the study to a nursery.

Boooo!! For public holiday tomorrow I have a million things to call and check for!

AFTG, you're in Canada do you have public holiday for queens bday, I remember someone telling me you do.. Hmm

Yes we do on May 20th this year!! Weird that it isn't the same day that we celebrate it LOL

We own a 2br/2ba condo with a study and private laundry for about $900/mo with the association fee (which gives us access to a gym and pool). We're going to convert the study to a nursery.

Sounds awesome, I'd kill for a pool:cry:

My parents have a pool we spend summer at their pool, but I wouldn't mind my own :winkwink:

Yes we do on May 20th this year!! Weird that it isn't the same day that we celebrate it LOL

Lol that's odd!

It's always been June here, if I were still at school we'd be cheering right now!

Condo's are more expensive here too!! Though since we have purchased our house the market has sky rocketed!! So if we wanted to buy a new bigger house we would be at least spending twice as much as we spent on this one!!

Oh I am sorry BMB but she is my positive attitude reminder!! Plus she is just way too cute!! I would love to have photos done up like this!!

K so your prob all going to think I'm nutty now :wacko:

But does anyone else feel weird laying on their front when trying to sleep????? I know I can't hurt bubs and should be enjoying being able to lay on my front while I still can but it feels odd :haha:

Anyone else???? Or anything else they think is weird now, but really know it's not???? :shrug:

I don't feel weird about it... or at least I didn't before yesterday. I went to a yoga class and explained that I was 4 weeks pregnant to the teacher. She's pre-natally certified and told me she'd watch out to make sure I wasn't doing anything that would hurt Peanut.

She came up and made me stop doing any poses lying on my tummy. So now I'm all freaked out that every time I roll onto my front I'm hurting Peanut.

Eek!

Wow its so different in England! My rent is £84 a week for a 2 bed house. Its with the council but even private is only about £100 a week!

I don't feel weird about it... or at least I didn't before yesterday. I went to a yoga class and explained that I was 4 weeks pregnant to the teacher. She's pre-natally certified and told me she'd watch out to make sure I wasn't doing anything that would hurt Peanut.

She came up and made me stop doing any poses lying on my tummy. So now I'm all freaked out that every time I roll onto my front I'm hurting Peanut.

Eek!

I don't believe sleeping on your tummy is going to hurt the baby. I did it up to 5 months with my first and 3 months with my 3rd. My babies are perfectly healthy!! You will know when it is time to always sleep on your side, as sleeping on your front will no longer feel comfortable!!

I wake up sleeping on my front every night no matter how much i try not too!

Wow its so different in England! My rent is £84 a week for a 2 bed house. Its with the council but even private is only about £100 a week!

Where on earth do you live????? Where we are the council WILL NOT give us a place even though we have now been declared as homeless and pg... And a 2 bed flat with no garden is minimum of £650 a month.... We can't even afford that with all the other bills and are trying to move into a 1 bed which is still £550 min per month.... Think we should come live in your part of the country :shrug:

K so your prob all going to think I'm nutty now :wacko:

But does anyone else feel weird laying on their front when trying to sleep????? I know I can't hurt bubs and should be enjoying being able to lay on my front while I still can but it feels odd :haha:

Anyone else???? Or anything else they think is weird now, but really know it's not???? :shrug:

Eek!

OHHHH Now I feel even more weird about it :dohh: lol I'm sure it's fine though. We should prob be enjoying the time we have left to be able to lay on our fronts before we get to big :thumbup:

Im up in a coastal town near inbetween newcastle and sunderland. Not the nicest place to live lol! But yeah price is pretty cheap.

HORMONES! I just made myself cry, looking at ultrasounds for how far along I'll be at my appointment. I think I'll call tomorrow and ask if I'm getting one.

Awe :hugs: Gingerpanda!! It is always better when you wait a bit so you can see something. I know I am getting an early one but I will still get one at 12 weeks and then the 20 week one then maybe another one closer to the end?! But the longer you wait the nicer they are! Let us know when the first one will be!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->