Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Im up in a coastal town near inbetween newcastle and sunderland. Not the nicest place to live lol! But yeah price is pretty cheap.

Oh right that makes more sense. :dohh: We live on the very south coast just outside Portsmouth and the prices I quoted are classed as cheap and are very small :wacko: It's amazing to think how different the prices are over the country. It's kinda depressing :haha:

Ok my hormones are dragging me down!! I woke up in a good mood, then got really really hungry made breakfast then felt sick after I ate.... Now I just feel like crap!! I am very pouty and ready to snap on anyone to cross me..... *sigh* I am not going to like the day if this keeps up.... DH is not helping me either. :nope:

I have horrible heartburn today and my face is breaking out like a preteen! Ugh. Boobs are tender today and i woke up disgusted by hubby poking me. Lol.

As for houses we bought our house almost 6 years ago. It's 3 bed 2 bath 2 car garage and a year older than us. We had to refinance last year because our payment was over $900. Now it's a more comfortable $680.

And I'm having brown discharge again when i wipe. At least it's brown right?

I would think so. As long as it is just brown. If it at any time changes and or your start to cramp you need to get into the ER right away!! But you have such great symptoms, I am sure you are more than ok!!

I hope so! We'll see the start of babe Tuesday fingers crossed!

Some days i don't feel preggo until i get nauseous and go oh yeah!

Oh my goodness! I can't shovel chips and salsa into my mouth day enough. Never been one for salsa either.

I love chips and salsa!!

Just got back from another 9K walk. This time though my legs and feet were more sore than usual! I was going to go tomorrow but I think I am going to hold off until Tues.

I am soooo bloated today!! It is gross, cause I look 6 months already!! I hope it was just my poor food choices and it will go back down again!

Nah, I'm so bloated all the time. I tried to put on a pair of jeans this morning that were too big two weeks ago, and I could barely button them. Bloat is gross. I feel so fat and unattractive. :dohh:

I'm horribly bloated too. My belly feels like a balloon.

So, I'm not nauseous at all today, but I keep having these single big hiccups that almost trigger my gag reflex. Anyone else, or am I just weird? :haha:

Good morning ladies,
Hope you're all feeling well.
I had my first dry reach this morning blah so think the sickness is coming. :dohh:
I had really bad ms with my other 3 so think its inevitable, but it's meant to be a good sign so I really don't mind.
I had a mmc in 2002 with no ms so I'll take it.
Hope everyone has a nice day!:D

I have one nasty headache tonight!! Also my back is still sore but I guess this is what we get for getting knocked up!! :haha:

I feel sorry for the hubs I'm either complaining or bitching about something. It's all justified. . In my eyes. :haha:

I have slight nausea tonight. In guess today is a good night.

With you on the bloating - currently living in big floaty dresses. Oh and a sports bra which is my new favourite item!
For me the horrific gas has started in the last couple of days... have no control over it! :blush:
No further bleeding, just some brown on tp when I wipe - off to doctors this morning
Have a lovely day everyone :flower:

So I tried to go bra-less yesterday and I realized that is a very bad idea. My bb's hurt all day!:cry:

But today....I wore my sports bra to bed and woke up and put my lightly padded bra on a whala! :shock: My bb's only hurt when it comes off! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->