Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Morning ladies!

Finally got around to calling the obgyn this morning. They are having me come in for a scan at 8 weeks. First appointment will be july 2nd. Just a few more weeks until I can see my little one! So nervous and excited at the same time :happydance:

I'm 5+3 today and still not a hint of morning sickness. Don't know if I should be worried or happy about that :shrug:

So I tried to go bra-less yesterday and I realized that is a very bad idea. My bb's hurt all day!:cry:

But today....I wore my sports bra to bed and woke up and put my lightly padded bra on a whala! :shock: My bb's only hurt when it comes off! :dance:

I went to buy a sportsbra a few days ago and when I tried it on at the store it felt so good I think the people in the stall next to me must have thought I was having an orgasm :rofl:

I'm still here! not posting much as I can't really get into it for a few more weeks and I hate to be the kill joy.

No symptoms either. Which doesn't help my anxiety.
My boobs stopped hurting last week and no sickness :/

Are anyone else's nipples pretty much constantly hard? It's so annoying, you can see them through all of my clothes :blush:

I'm still here! not posting much as I can't really get into it for a few more weeks and I hate to be the kill joy.

No symptoms either. Which doesn't help my anxiety.
My boobs stopped hurting last week and no sickness :/

Some women never get symptoms, and lots of women who do don't get them til after 6 weeks. Just repeat the mantra: "Today, I am pregnant. Nothing else matters."

Are anyone else's nipples pretty much constantly hard? It's so annoying, you can see them through all of my clothes :blush:

Yes! And it makes the piercings hurt. I'm tempted to take them out. :dohh:

With you on the bloating - currently living in big floaty dresses. Oh and a sports bra which is my new favourite item!
For me the horrific gas has started in the last couple of days... have no control over it! :blush:
No further bleeding, just some brown on tp when I wipe - off to doctors this morning
Have a lovely day everyone :flower:

Good luck at the Dr today!! :flower:

Yesterday my bbs were bad!! nothing felt good not even the sports bra, so I slept with just a tank top and this morning they are not as bad. Yesterday was just a bad bb day I guess.

This morning I am not sure if I feel PG at all. I really do hate this on again off again symptoms. This is what happen just before I found out about my loss.... I do wish it would pick something and just keep it until 12 weeks when I am out of the woods!!

Hi can I join? I'm due AF today and took a test :bfp: :happydance: by LMP I'm due Feb 22nd but it'll probably be earlier as I O quite early on in my cycle.

Absolutely no symptoms here, hope it stays that way! I was so sick with DD I ended up underweight at 10 weeks so this bubba best be good :haha:

Hi can I join? I'm due AF today and took a test :bfp: :happydance: by LMP I'm due Feb 22nd but it'll probably be earlier as I O quite early on in my cycle.

Absolutely no symptoms here, hope it stays that way! I was so sick with DD I ended up underweight at 10 weeks so this bubba best be good :haha:

Welcome :hi: and Congrats!

No symptoms would make me nervous LOL But then again my coming and going of symptoms drive me crazy :haha:

Welcome and congrats! I'm about half-way through week 5, and I haven't had any strong symptoms except for sore boobs. It happens! :thumbup:

Last time it was sore boobs before BFP then sickness from week 5, so with no sore boobs I'm off to a good start!

Welcome and congrats:flower:

Would you like me to put you down as Feb 22 or would you like to wait?
Yesterday my bbs were bad!! nothing felt good not even the sports bra, so I slept with just a tank top and this morning they are not as bad. Yesterday was just a bad bb day I guess.

This morning I am not sure if I feel PG at all. I really do hate this on again off again symptoms. This is what happen just before I found out about my loss.... I do wish it would pick something and just keep it until 12 weeks when I am out of the woods!!
I have no symptoms other than on and off cramps and sore boobs/erect nipples:wacko:

So today I made grilled chicken and creamy mushroom sauce with a side of fluffy rice, hub love it:thumbup:

Thank you :cloud9:

Can you put me down as Feb 22 as we don't have the dating scan here until 12 weeks so the midwives will go off my LMP.

I'm so excited!!!! :happydance:

Thank you :cloud9:

Can you put me down as Feb 22 as we don't have the dating scan here until 12 weeks so the midwives will go off my LMP.

I'm so excited!!!! :happydance:

I will do that now :)

What's up?

I'm on this private pregnancy group on facebook created by a close friend of mine, as we chat this abnoxious woman whom happened to be on my friends list sees my posts and goes on my public profile and writes " I didn't know you're pregnant, how many weeks are you??" I'm like :growlmad:I specifically asked that no one mention anything on public fb!!!! Now half of them know:growlmad:

I'm on this private pregnancy group on facebook created by a close friend of mine, as we chat this abnoxious woman whom happened to be on my friends list sees my posts and goes on my public profile and writes " I didn't know you're pregnant, how many weeks are you??" I'm like :growlmad:I specifically asked that no one mention anything on public fb!!!! Now half of them know:growlmad:

Well that was very rude!!:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"