• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Where you all are they might calculate it differently. But like I said here in the US that is how most OB's calculate your EDD. But not all OB's are alike either! I tried to do your ticker RhiRhi and I got Feb 10th based on your LMP! SO who knows until you see a doc. So much different information! I just don't really see how your EDD could only be one day away from mine when my LMP was May 1st! Nonsense lol....But then again I am a late O'er sooooo....you never know...

Where you all are they might calculate it differently. But like I said here in the US that is how most OB's calculate your EDD. But not all OB's are alike either! I tried to do your ticker RhiRhi and I got Feb 10th based on your LMP! SO who knows until you see a doc. So much different information! I just don't really see how your EDD could only be one day away from mine when my LMP was May 1st! Nonsense lol....But then again I am a late O'er sooooo....you never know...

My LMP was may 6th then i O the 19th which puts me at 13dpo. 3 weeks 6 days PG. One day behind you :) xx

The ticker worked for me based on my O day....But gave me extra days when I tried to use my LMP but that is most likely because I had a 31 day cycle. So I guess O date would be right.

Oh! Here's some fun questions..

1. When did you get your BFP?
______5/29 @ 14dpo
2. What pregnancy/child is this for you?
______First!
3. Who have you told so far?
______DH and BnB
4. Are you team :yellow:, :blue: or :pink:?
______Prefer :blue:, but would love either!
5. Are you finding out the sex of the baby?
______Yes, but keeping it a secret until birth, along with the name!
6. Do you think it's one, two or more in there?
______I think it's one, but who knows with Clomid!
7. Symptoms so far?
______Sore boobs, slight cramping. Having a little bit of heartburn right now, as my stomach was acidic this morning.

My LMP was may 6th then i O the 19th which puts me at 13dpo. 3 weeks 6 days PG. One day behind you :) xx

Yea it makes sense now. Stupid tickers being all confusing. I O'd on the 18th :dohh: Now it all makes sense lol

Yea it makes sense now. Stupid tickers being all confusing. I O'd on the 18th :dohh: Now it all makes sense lol

Yeah its all super confusing because not everyone has the same cycles lol!
xxx

The weird thing is that when I tried my method I got the right date! ugh... :dohh:

4. Are you team , or ?
7. Symptoms so far?

1. My first possible BFP was 26th May/9DPO. The following day I definitely saw that second line!
2.Our first baby- trying for 8 months
3. Close family
4. :yellow: happy for either!
5. Yep, would love to find out asap!
6. I'm guessing one...but who knows?!
7. Cramps, tender breasts, feeling nausea, tired, constantly starving...I've been eating a healthy diet for the past few days...and then just ate two pieces of chocolate cake! It's the first sweet thing I've wanted in days!

Can I join? I got my BFP just yesterday and I'm slowly working my way over to the pregnancy forums! My LMP was April 25th and my cycles are 34 days long, so what would that make my due date?

Can I join? I got my BFP just yesterday and I'm slowly working my way over to the pregnancy forums! My LMP was April 25th and my cycles are 34 days long, so what would that make my due date?

Hey, Kiki! I think your EDD is January 30th.

Hey, Kiki! I think your EDD is January 30th.

Hey gp good to see you here! I keep getting February 5th online, when I enter both cycle length and LMP but 30th Jan when I enter just the LMP date... So confused!

The doctor will just go by your LMP, which has nothing to do with your cycle-length. So that would be January 30th. Your due date might change based on your dating scan though, so you could very well have your baby in early February! :thumbup:

Based on your LMP the EDD is 1/30/2014. Do you know when you O'd?

Helloo :wave: I'm hopefully due on 3rd February. This is my third pregnancy this year and it was our 32nd cycle of ttc and I really hope this is it this time..

Evening of 8dpo
4th pregnancy/2nd child (hopefully!)
DH and immediate family (I told my sister by accident - texted her a link to a photo of my bfp instead of a website she asked for :dohh: )
4. Are you team :blue: , :pink: or :yellow: ?
:yellow:
Probably. We didn't with my daughter but there is a lot more to sort out second time around
No idea - I was on fertility drugs and ovulated on both sides though :shock:
7. Symptoms so far?
Sore boobs, feels like someone is poking me in the uterus !

https://www.gendermaker.com/

I'm tempted to try this I'm two weeks! Lol.

Morning ladies, ive added all of you to the front page :) please let me know if there are any mistakes and ill be sure to fix it :)

Are any of you ladies considering a private ultrasound scan early on? I have my first midwife appointment when I'm 8 weeks and figure that I probably won't get my first scan till the 12 weekish mark (I'm assuming the midwife books the first ultrasound appointment during the first visit?).
Me! I really want a 4d scan maybe later on in my pregnancy :)

EEEEEKKKK!!! I get to join in the first tri!!! Yey! Due on the 8th!!!! Af still has a few more hours to possibly ruin my glory but nothing yet!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

YEY for February bumps!!!!!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

No no no!! Youre not seeing AFs fugly face for another 9 months:kiss:

So ive just nearly threw up in the shop! Surely i shouldn't be having morning sickness so soon! It was the takeout shop for DH and the smell flipped my stomach! xxx

I threw up at 4 am last night i had chocolate milk, i felt like crap later :sick:

Awww, I'm kind of jealous/nervous that I'm not having morning sickness yet... :blush:

Lol you dont want it trust me:flower:

1. When did you get your BFP? 12 dpo
2. What pregnancy/child is this for you? 2nd
3. Who have you told so far? Close family only
4. Are you team :yellow:, :blue: or :pink:? :pink:!!
5. Are you finding out the sex of the baby? Yes as soon as i can lol
6. Do you think it's one, two or more in there? I think 1 but i have a good chance of multiples
7. Symptoms so far? Sore boobs, cramps, weird cm, nausea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->