Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

So frustrated, I'm deactivating fb for a while, not in the mood for a headache really!

I'm pretty tempted to deactivate FB as well. Just because, well... it's annoying.

We don't need the drama and stress! We're incubating miracles. :haha:

Welcome and congrats:flower:

Would you like me to put you down as Feb 22 or would you like to wait?

Thank you :cloud9:

Can you put me down as Feb 22 as we don't have the dating scan here until 12 weeks so the midwives will go off my LMP.

I'm so excited!!!! :happydance:

I will do that now :)

What's up?

I'm on this private pregnancy group on facebook created by a close friend of mine, as we chat this abnoxious woman whom happened to be on my friends list sees my posts and goes on my public profile and writes " I didn't know you're pregnant, how many weeks are you??" I'm like :growlmad:I specifically asked that no one mention anything on public fb!!!! Now half of them know:growlmad:

That's awful! Some people just love the drama.

BMB thats dreadul! I know how you fell my BIL rudely announced for me on facebook before AF was even late so everyone knows! Just rude, hope your okay

Hey Ladies!
Eugh, I hate facebook sometimes. I've had to message some old work colleagues and try to explain why I don't want to go to a BBQ (without somehow indicating that the thought of meat currently makes me feel ill!). Just said that the hubs gave me a stomach bug and hope they don't figure it out!

Do you ladies feel starving recently? I constantly feel hungry! I've been eating really healthy this past week or so but I think it's making me lose weight. I've always had an issue gaining weight and used to maintain my current weight by eating alot of calorie filled foods (including a 200g bar of Dairy Milk a day...I know that's terrible!). I'm eating three meals a day plus snacks and it's just not helping. Any advice?

Ive felt so nauseous all day! The only time i dont feel sick is when im eating. Had a headache for 3 days solid too! I'll take it everyday for a bubs though

Nipples are constantly hard - Yes :nope:
Bbs just constantly sore and tender - Yes :nope:
Hungry ALL THE TIME - Yes (but secretly love my food:blush:)
Lots of cm to the point of having to check its not bleeding - Yes
Constant peeing - Yes
Random hits of tiredness and heavy eyes - Yes
Back ache - Yes
Huge bloating stomach that makes me look 6 months pg already - YES!!! :cry:

I know it's all worth it for bubs but oh my I do feel like crap sometimes. I feel good most of the time but it comes in waves where I feel AWFUL :cry:

Wow looking at that list now I have loads of symptoms :thumbup:
Hope everyone is coping ok. I already want to stop working such a physical and demanding job already:haha:

I'm feeling quite crappy too! My skin has broken out in alot of spots, I've got very greasy hair (despite washing it every other day), hunger, teary and very bloated. It's like severe PMS!

I just want to stay indoors and be a hermit!

lol @ hermit

I know the feeling.

My face has BEEN breaking out for a while. It's awful. :dohh:

HELLO!!

I'm pregnant with baby #4! My husbands FIRST! :)

Due date is Feb 12th.

I'm having some minor nausea (with my other pg's it hit hard at 6 weeks or so), bloating, sort of crampy and low back pain, plus sore boobs. I had some pink tinged spotting a couple days ago and thought it was the beginning of the end, but so far so good, and no more spotting. I KNOW it's normal, but it's so hard not worry!

Good luck to all the mamas to be! I am anxious to get to know you all and share this 9 months!

Yes I too am very hungry all time but at the same time I feel like if I eat I am going to have to run to the toilet. It is very ugly catch22!! Though I am glad to say that my bloat has gone down a lot this morning. Though I am not expecting it to stay that way. It is just nice for now!!

Sorry to hear about fb issues - that place can be a minefield sometimes!!

Sorry if you read this elsewhere - I'm on a few of the Feb threads! :haha:
So went to my GP and she was lovely and spoke to EPAU. They won't see my until Weds as that's when I am 6 weeks by lmp (but I think I'll be 5+3). Anyway they'll be doing a scan and bloods then. Not expecting to see much on the scan, think they'll do another one a week later, but definitely wanting my bloods done Weds and Fri.
Mixed feelings at the moment, one minute very positive the next very negative. But continue to have nothing more than brown spotting on the paper.
DH has taken me out for the day to take my mind off things, we went to some gardens, a walk in the sun and tea and cake :thumbup:
Hope everyone else is ok, thanks for all your support :flower:

So I tried to go bra-less yesterday and I realized that is a very bad idea. My bb's hurt all day!:cry:

But today....I wore my sports bra to bed and woke up and put my lightly padded bra on a whala! :shock: My bb's only hurt when it comes off! :dance:

I went to buy a sportsbra a few days ago and when I tried it on at the store it felt so good I think the people in the stall next to me must have thought I was having an orgasm :rofl:

Hahaha! :rofl: I am about at that point as well. Ready to go buy some new sports bras myself. Or at least those stretchy ones that have little pads in them so that they hide my nips :laugh2:

I woke up this AM with horrible nausea I could have sworn I was going to puke before I even got out of bed.

Luckily I didn't but I ate some bacon and eggs and I felt fine for a bit...but it is back...

I just want to lay down right now...

So I have been lying low since finding out, getting betas, and getting my first scan. I have been reading, but haven't posted anything since my scan picture. I am worried and scared. I haven't been bleeding or anything, but I am still just waiting for the ball to drop and something to go horribly wrong (probably has something to do with previous losses). I don't "feel" pregnant and at 6 weeks tomorrow I thought that I would feel something. I mean my bbs are tender when touched some days and I am awfully tired, but other than that I got nothin, oh yea and every once in a while I get some pulling in my uterus area. I am scared to take another test (maybe hook effect??? or it will be negative). I have no reason to think anything is wrong other than previous experience, but I just can't even get myself too excited. I get a little excited and start to think about the upcoming months, but then I pull myself back in and say to myself "don't get excited quite yet." I have another u/s on Friday where we will hopefully hear a heartbeat if all is well and maybe after that I will get excited. I don't know. Am I being ridiculous? I don't know, I guess I am looking for some sort of reassurance that maybe you ladies can provide me.....

You are not alone.

I was not having symptoms until after betas were done at about 4+4

I was so worried that I wasn't PG because I had a CP right before this bean. I guess my symptoms were just late for the party this time. You will be fine :thumbup:

They will come...and then you will wish that they hadn't(even though it is a lot of reassurance)

Keep your head up!! You are PG and creating a little miracle in there!

capemaylover- what you're feeling is completely normal. I've had moments of feeling beyond ecstatic, but then have these 'what if' moments too. I'm working on being calmer (I suffer OCD and anxiety), I find that taking each day at a time helps. Everyday that passes is a step closer :)

Geez! I have an unreal craving for Pizza Express' chocolate fudge cake. I've eaten it 3 times in a fortnight! It's about the only sweet thing I like the taste of recently (previous to pregnancy, I'd have happily lived off desserts). Other than the cake, all I want is savoury foods! Might have to go send the hubs on a cake mission!

and yes, I just spent the passed 30 minutes staring at photos of the cake online...shameless I know!

I did a little progression check today

Here is 9dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads