Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Lovely line progression ! I'm 28dpo today and I still haven't stopped peeing on sticks :blush:

my consultant rang today, I've got a scan booked in for this Friday to check that baby is where it's supposed to be (I have a dodgy tube). I'm terrified :shock:

Lovely line progression ! I'm 28dpo today and I still haven't stopped peeing on sticks :blush:

my consultant rang today, I've got a scan booked in for this Friday to check that baby is where it's supposed to be (I have a dodgy tube). I'm terrified :shock:

I have a scan on Friday as well...hoping for a heartbeat!!

Yesterday my bbs were bad!! nothing felt good not even the sports bra, so I slept with just a tank top and this morning they are not as bad. Yesterday was just a bad bb day I guess.

This morning I am not sure if I feel PG at all. I really do hate this on again off again symptoms. This is what happen just before I found out about my loss.... I do wish it would pick something and just keep it until 12 weeks when I am out of the woods!!

i felt this way this morning! I got scared for a bit.

Lovely lines, Chazzmatazz!

Here are my tests from this morning:

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/ME_6-10_zps62c98777.jpg

And I even got a dark line on a crappy Dollar Tree test!

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/ME_6-10_2_zpse8ba6e8c.jpg

eek fingers crossed for both of us ! I keep flipping between being really excited to see baby and then catastrophising about everything that could possibly be wrong :dohh:

I took a $store test the other day and it was awesome! The line showed up right away and it was just as dark as the control line!

I was previously getting v v faint lines on the cheapies so I am super stoked!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

oo since I have an inability to keep away from pee sticks I'll join in too :D

this evening, dilute pee https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee277/fleapoo/C63CA17F-E488-4CC9-BFDB-E39F744E89EA-23028-00002D353EFA3EF8_zps438852b6.jpg
I really wish I had some good sticks but it'd be daft to buy some now (and I have about 50 ics left...)

I am glad I didn't buy the hundred pack of IC's that I was going to buy lol:haha:

Those lines look great ladies!!

I love seeing the test line darker then the control :thumbup:

has anyone else's boobs got massive ? with my daughter I went from a 30C to a 32F by the time my milk came in, but this time I've gone from a 30B/C to a 30DD already :shock:

has anyone else's boobs got massive ? with my daughter I went from a 30C to a 32F by the time my milk came in, but this time I've gone from a 30B/C to a 30DD already :shock:

Me! I've gone from 32C/D to 32 D/DD in a week! A sports bra has become my favourite companion!!

Those are great lines ladies!! :thumbup:

Welcome and congrats to the new momma's!!! :hi:

So I have been sooooooo hungry today!! I couldn't eat enough at lunch time but chose to stop cause I really don't want to get fat all ready!! About 20 minutes later I felt way better!! Then 20 min after that I was starving again. *sigh*

I did some running around today, washed my van, grabbed the pet food, went for lunch with an old friend of mine, then did some gardening, then took my little one for a bike ride and walked my old dog.... I was ready to fall over before the walk, so now I am almost falling asleep typing....

As for the boob question, mine didn't grow until the last month with my last so I am sure mine will do that again this time. I belong to the itty bitty titty club so any growth or swelling is welcome. :haha: They have just gotten heavier for now. I don't think they have grown any though. I am wondering if that where my weight went to this weekend :blush: Well I hope that is where it went ....

eek fingers crossed for both of us ! I keep flipping between being really excited to see baby and then catastrophising about everything that could possibly be wrong :dohh:

My thoughts exactly!

hey girlies haven't been on for a few days!
so I'm onto sweetpea week! :dance:
& we have midwife on Thursday which I'm so excited for.

we're also telling my mum tomorrow! x

I'm a 34D normally and my bra (new two weeks ago!!! :( ) wont even hold half my boob. :haha:
think I've gone up to an E! oh joy, they're so painful haha. xx

Same here on looking forward to joining you in sweetpea week! I feel like it took forever to become an appleseed as we were poppy seeds for two weeks. :haha:

Can I just skip to lime or something?

So exciting about telling your mom! How do you think she'll react?

Oh I totally didn't realize that, but then again I only added that ticker until I was in the 4th week. I figured my impatience came from the fact that I found out so early was my problem... Just feels like I should be further along than I am.... I know I have said this before, just not sure if it was just to myself or not LOL

Man the baby brain is on a roll today. It got to the point that I couldn't finish any sentence LOL

I am having a crazy PG day today!!

Oy. One of my sils friends added her to the mommy group I'm part of on Facebook. And i said 4 days before that that i was preggo but couldn't tell anyone. Well last night i told my sil that i had a dream where she was preggo and she asked if i was and i said no. But if she scrolled down in the group she'd see it. Should i come clean or just wait it out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->