Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Cryssie That is really up to you!! If she will respect you enough not to say anything then you could, but you could always just apologize later if you think she will understand. That is a hard one.

I am having a hard enough time not shouting to the world that we are too!! I am just so excited about it I just want to talk about it with everyone. Especially with my SIL. Since she is now about 13 weeks and is her first one. I don't have much in common with her so this would be nice to share it with her. :cry: OMG I am crying because I want to share this with her..... :cry: Love you hormones!!

Morning ladies,
Well tomorrow I have a dating scan booked going off my lmp I'll be 5+2 but going off when I think I O'ed I'll be 4+5 so hopefully will be able to see something but dont think it will be much.
Welcome to the new ladies!:thumbup:

Morning ladies,
Well tomorrow I have a dating scan booked going off my lmp I'll be 5+2 but going off when I think I O'ed I'll be 4+5 so hopefully will be able to see something but dont think it will be much.
Welcome to the new ladies!:thumbup:

Awesome GL with your scan!! I am getting excited about my on Thurs!! Only 3 more sleeps..... and I could just fall asleep right now ... again!!

More like ten more sleeps for me since I have been napping so much:haha:

I wish I could just stay awake all day and then fall asleep at night like a normal person...

On a good note had another beta done today! Hoping to get the results i from this one much sooner then the last but who knows!

I had a level of 321 on 6/4 17DPO and today is 23DPO so I am hoping for the best...especially since my symptoms are pretty much here full force!

Welcome new ladies! :wave:

wow!! this thread has an increasing % of preggo hormones running around..

today dh is home on his day off, and i just wanted to pick a fight he was getting on my nerves just sitting there lol poor dh its good he went out with his friends otherwise it would have been a massacre lol

Is anyone else experiancing high heart rate or heart pulpatations already??? Ive heard its normal, but isnt it a bit early for that?? :shrug:

No heart palpitations here!! I am prone to the off PG but as long as I keep active (like my walks) it helps keep them away. Unfortunately this is the reason I don't get have midwife care, which sucks cause I really wanted this care!! Guess I am stuck with Dr Hottie!! :haha:

Well it is too early to say anything about how I feel. I feel good so far. My abs feel different down below. So I am guess babe is going to start pushing its way up and out soon.

I was drinking green mint tea last night to help with my ickies and it made me get up three times in the middle of the night to pee. WTH!! I wasn't getting up every night to pee, cause I have been drinking the bulk of my water in the first half of the day so I wouldn't have to wake up to pee, but this was ridiculous LOL

Hi New ladies!

I woke up feeling slightly nauseous this morning. Getting nervous! In 2.5 hours i go for my scan. I'll be sure to post whatever is seen!

As for the thing with my sil, I believe she saw my post on the mommy group on fb. But i still haven't said anything to her. She's one to talk to our mil. I might tell them both today after what we see on the scan.

Yeah so the nifty lil "who has viewed" on fb told me my sil saw my post. So i came clean and told her to not say anything to the mil.

Well I am sure she will respect your wishes. Do you plan on telling the family when you get back that everything is ok with this PG??

Yeah. She's playing like she didn't see it. o_O

Good luck Cryssie, super excited for you xx fingers crossed for you love :)

Good luck on your scan!

I was hoping to wait it out for at least 4-5 more weeks before telling anyone the news but it's KILLING ME. I live 1000 miles away from all of my family and talk to my mom almost daily. I know the reactions will be mixed, so I'm nervous as well. Many feel I'm too old to be having another babe.

Woke up this morning feeling sort of hung over. . .HAHA! Groggy and tired.

My boobs started out big, they're fairly out of control now.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->