Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Good luck on your scan!

I was hoping to wait it out for at least 4-5 more weeks before telling anyone the news but it's KILLING ME. I live 1000 miles away from all of my family and talk to my mom almost daily. I know the reactions will be mixed, so I'm nervous as well. Many feel I'm too old to be having another babe.

Woke up this morning feeling sort of hung over. . .HAHA! Groggy and tired.

My boobs started out big, they're fairly out of control now.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

I understand about wanting to tell people, I am in the same situation everytime I talk to my best friend or mom. Do your other children know yet?

I haven't told them yet either. . .AHHHH! They don't live with me, they stayed with their dad in IL (We're in WY) to finish school. They'll actually be here July 15th. I'd sort of like to tell them in person, but waiting another month might kill me as well. :)

girls i have a major rash between my boobs thats not going away, what could it be its really bothering me :(

Currently sitting waiting to be called back! Ahhhh! Deep breaths. My tummy feels like a million butterflies.

girls i have a major rash between my boobs thats not going away, what could it be its really bothering me :(

Heat rash maybe? OR have you changed any products you use recently?

i dont know ive been using 3 types of cream it goes for a day or two then comes back, i havnt changed any products i used, i may need a bigger bra, :dohh:

It might just be a heat rash if it goes and comes back maybe? Since finding out i am PG ive been so hot on a night time and boobs always get really hot lol

I've gone a full size bigger its outrageous lol, I'm already big boobed, I went from 16 dd to a 16 E !

Hcg levels last Tuesday were 1745.

scan today showed yolk. Yay!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130611_115739.jpg

More than what we saw at 5 weeks with the blighted ovum! I'm at ease.

Oh my goodness! Beautiful scan pictures! So happy for you! :wave: hi little bean!!

Oh some good news here as well...Got the results back this AM from my beta yesterday evening...(drumroll please :haha:)

The levels went from 321 at 17DPO (6/4) to 5858 at 23DPO (6/10)

YEY!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Congrats Cryssie on the great numbers and scan pic!!

BMB I think you just may need to change over to a non-wired bra!! That could be causing some issues if they are spilling out. Grabbing yourself a nursing sleep bra may do the trick.

AFM I just got back from my walk (yes 9K) It felt a lot better than the one that I took with the family on Sunday. I think DH just walks too fast for me and that is pushing this body that is already doing a marathon trying to grow our little bean!! I was feeling awful pretty much the whole way, but as soon as I got home and started on lunch it seemed to go away. (for now) I made an amazing egg and hash. I love making this!!

Aww nice to see all good news in here :) I'm still waiting on my initial call back from the midwife lmao it will be a week tomorrow since I notified my doctors surgery I was pregnant! Think I should chase them up tomorrow... A week is plenty I think lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->