Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Yes i do! I plan on having Alek give it to them but they're out in the pool so it'll be a bit.

Hey Ladies!

How are you all today?

Cryssie- Lovely scan picture!

Had quite a stressful day. My younger sister has been battling mental health issues these past 5 years (mainly eating disorders). She's been in and out of hospitals and eating disorder clinics. Sadly, she's deteriorated alot these past weeks to a point where she has to go away again. I don't live with her but I often see and speak to her as she lives with our mother 10 minutes away. Both she and my mum are incredibly distraught about the situation. I'm trying my best to support them but it's hard as I'm trying very hard to avoid stressful issues at the moment (I suffer with anxiety and OCD myself which seem to have peaked with all these pregnancy hormones). My mum and sister rely on me alot emotionally, as they feel they have no one else and these past years I've been more than happy to calm and reassure them. I just don't know whether I should detach myself a little as situations in the past have been terribly worrying (my sister has episodes of being hysterical, threatening and suicidal).

That sounds like a hard thing to deal with. If you are having troubles with it now that you are PG then I think you need to be honest with them. You don't have to tell either of them that you are PG yet if you don't want to. What you do need to tell them is that you are going through your stuff that is making it really hard to deal with this right now as well. Please don't forget to tell them how much you care and that you want to be back to helping them out, so they need to let you heal first!!

I wish you al the best!! This isn't going to be easy for any of you.

Thanks allforthegirl. They actually know that I'm pregnant, I told them pretty much as soon as I found out. I'd rather have waited however I decided to inform them hoping that they'd make an effort to not start screaming at each other (my sister has treated my mum very badly, to the point where I'd call it abuse). Whenever I'm around my mum (who normally tries to ignore my sisters behaviour) says that she has the confidence to disagree with my sister, which always causes arguments. Whenever they are together there is a terrible atmosphere. Part of me wonders whether my sister has deteriorated at the news of my pregnancy (I'd hope it would give her something to look forward too). One of the first things she said when I told her was "maybe I should put weight on so I can get pregnant too. Would you be angry at me if I did?" She also got progressively worse around the time of my wedding last year :(

I don't think you should think about it like that. You have to remember what ever she has going on in her head has nothing to do with you. They are her demons, it is not YOU!! It just sounds like your sister needs to be in a home. I mean that in the nicest way, but if your mother and her are at each others throats then I think it would be good for all of you. She would have someone other than family telling her what she needs to work on. Being with others that are going through the same things can help too. I am not even sure that is an option for you. I am just trying give you some support!!

She's actually being sent to an eating disorder clinic tomorrow and will most likely be there for atleast a few months. That's why both she and my mum are so upset. I told both of them that this is for the best, sometimes people need extra help if they aren't able to tackle there problems themselves, just hope that it makes her feel better in the long run. Although my mum will miss her, it will be a huge relief to know that she's in safe hands and being monitored/treated for her problems. This is a positive thing, I just hope they both see that!

So it took my fil a half hour to put it together lol. He thought it was an old card. But they're thrilled. Especially since there's something in there.

Fantastic news Cryssie!!! WOOHOO!

Ladybugz: I'm so sorry! Eating disorders are so very hard to deal with, I've seen a cousin go through hell and back over many years. Lots of prayers and thoughts for you all!

She's actually being sent to an eating disorder clinic tomorrow and will most likely be there for atleast a few months. That's why both she and my mum are so upset. I told both of them that this is for the best, sometimes people need extra help if they aren't able to tackle there problems themselves, just hope that it makes her feel better in the long run. Although my mum will miss her, it will be a huge relief to know that she's in safe hands and being monitored/treated for her problems. This is a positive thing, I just hope they both see that!

Oh well I am glad. I am sure once she sees her progress she will see that this was for the best!! :hugs:

I am so sorry for your situation Ladybuggz...

I know how it feels to feel like you have lost a family member over a mental disorder.

I too have mental disorders that generally impair me from a normal life. It is very hard to control without treatment and I frequently have outbursts that hurt others around me and sometimes myself if I do not have the right medications.

I like to think that every one CAN be helped. And maybe letting your sis be a part of your pregnancy and getting her as involved as you can might help her with that give her some purpose. Most people like that are lacking in a true feeling of usefulness.

You and your family can get past this and your babe will be fine :flower:

OMG I ate sooo much tonight! I made a turkey chilli with bacon and tons of beans!! Then loaded it with cheese on top!! I still feel hungry but there is no more room for any more food!! My kids even ate a giant bowl of it. This is definitely a family fav!!

I have been feeling pretty good today!! I am guessing tomorrow wont be so...

We had hot wings for dinner i could only eat 4 when normally I'll eat 8ish. Instant heartburn. Lol.

We had hot wings for dinner i could only eat 4 when normally I'll eat 8ish. Instant heartburn. Lol.

Something that's been bugging me all day: my right ovary is bigger than my left. Tech said i ovulated from the right. I swear i had ovulation pains on my left when i ovulated this time. I'm so confused lol.

Something that's been bugging me all day: my right ovary is bigger than my left. Tech said i ovulated from the right. I swear i had ovulation pains on my left when i ovulated this time. I'm so confused lol.

That is strange!! So did you find out what side baby is on?? right or left??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->