Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

No clue as identical twins can have one yolk too. Lol. I wont know for sure until the next scan! Ahh! The more i stare at the pick the more i see stuff in it Lol.

Hi guys! I had my first ultrasound today :) teensiest baby and we saw a flicker that is the start of the heartbeat! Couldn't hear it, but saw it flickering away! I have another scheduled for the 26th since we aren't sure how far along I am (had a mc and got pregnant right after).

Has anyone else had an ultrasound? How is everyone doing? What are your symptoms? I feel like I pee every 10 minutes!

A couple of the lovely ladies on here have yes. I will have mine in two more sleeps. Which I will then be 6 weeks.

As for symptoms mine seem to come and go. I have breast fullness, tenderness and nipples hurt. I get bloat at the end of the day. I wake up feeling hungry eat and then feel sickly. Oh and the baby brain is full on lol.

You?

A couple of the lovely ladies on here have yes. I will have mine in two more sleeps. Which I will then be 6 weeks.

As for symptoms mine seem to come and go. I have breast fullness, tenderness and nipples hurt. I get bloat at the end of the day. I wake up feeling hungry eat and then feel sickly. Oh and the baby brain is full on lol.

You?

I am soooo bloated, I feel like I look pregnant already! I have some nausea, not too bad yet *knock on wood*

Hi guys! I had my first ultrasound today :) teensiest baby and we saw a flicker that is the start of the heartbeat! Couldn't hear it, but saw it flickering away! I have another scheduled for the 26th since we aren't sure how far along I am (had a mc and got pregnant right after).

Has anyone else had an ultrasound? How is everyone doing? What are your symptoms? I feel like I pee every 10 minutes!

Congrat's on the ultrasound!!

I have a bit of nausea, headachy, gassy, crampy off and on, sore boobs! Only pregnant women are HAPPY to have all those things! :happydance:

Congrat's on the ultrasound!!

I have a bit of nausea, headachy, gassy, crampy off and on, sore boobs! Only pregnant women are HAPPY to have all those things! :happydance:

Lol right? I get happy when I feel sick, as crazy as that sounds. It reminds me that I'm pregnant and I feel like sickness is a good sign! My boobs are sore too, it hurts to lay on my front.

Ladybuggz - so sorry about your sister. We have a very close friend who suffers from eating disorders and has been in clinics for up to 6 months sometime so I can sympathise. Really hope it goes ok for her and hoping the stress doesn't get to you too much :hugs:
Cryssie and Krys - massive congrats on the scans, looking good ladies!!

AFM 2 1/2 hours until my scan woohoo!!

Yes i had my ultrasound today but could only see a sac, so still a bit early i hope, get another in a couple of weeks.
I have bloating heartburn acid reflux moodiness need to pee tiredness and occasional nausea so im hoping those are good signs everythings ok. Am terrified im having a blighted ovum....

Thank you for all the supportive messages ladies :hugs:

I can't wait to see all these ultrasounds! This thread is going to get so exciting these coming weeks!

For the first time ever I've woken up hungry but very nauseous. Began eating my cereal and had to stop after two mouthfuls. Then decided to try and eat a strawberry yogurt which, although awful managed to finish. I'm feeling so sick. Wondering if this is the start of morning sickness or if I'm just ill? I normally feel a little queasy in the afternoon, but this feels much worse.

I'm getting jel seeing all of you going for scans :( AAAAAAAAAAAAAghh

I might just book a private one :/ I haven't even had a call back yet from my health care provider about my pregnancy... so will be lucky if I even talk to a midwife before 10 weeks
:( so bummed out

Just had scan!!
Gestational sac and yolk sac seen, as expected no heartbeat yet but so far everything looking good :happydance:
Next scan in 2 weeks on 26th, hopefully see a heartbeat then....

Attachments

• Scan 1 .jpg
    Scan 1 .jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 4

I might just book a private one :/ I haven't even had a call back yet from my health care provider about my pregnancy... so will be lucky if I even talk to a midwife before 10 weeks
aw dont feel too bad, the only reason they gave me an ultrasound before 12 weeks because i had a miscarriage cp last month, otherwise i would have been on the same boat as you :hugs:

aw dont feel too bad, the only reason they gave me an ultrasound before 12 weeks because i had a miscarriage cp last month, otherwise i would have been on the same boat as you :hugs:

Same for me Rhi_Rhi - I had a mc in Jan so was going to have an early scan at 7 weeks. Only had this one today as I've been spotting and was worried that I'd miscarry again :hugs:

Tempted to get a private scan, but I want someone to be able to tell me that everything is fine. The place near here is like an "ultrasound for fun" place, and I don't think they are really medically trained.

Still not feeling nauseous or anything. Just really gassy. So embarrassing.

I had a blighted ovum last pregnancy so I'll probably have one maybe two more scans before 12 weeks. My dr likes her patients to be reassured.

I had a lot of scans with Alek. Especially toward the end because of his potential heart problem. I had a scan a week after four weeks with the b.o. so four total there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->