Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Oh this morning i must've been sleeping hard. Woke up in a flurry when the alarm went off then i was a bit disoriented. Lol. Now I'm nauseous. I'm so glad i only work 6 hrs a day now. I feel a nap in order this afternoon!

Bluemoonbubba- I was wondering about early ultrasounds too. I'm assuming it's probably transvaginal, as it gives a clearer pic at an early stage.

Mine was trans vaginal, we did see the sac on abdominal scan but things were much clearer on the internal one

Talking about gas.... mine woke me this morning it was soooo awful! :blush: I almost started to yell at DH cause I just heard him come out of the bathroom. I am so glad I didn't cause then he would have had to witness that. :blush:

I also woke up and tried to go back to sleep cause I wasn't feeling good off the hop! So we will see how the day turns out. Right this second I seem to be not too bad.

My ultrasound is in a little over 24 hrs from now.

Woot woot I am now 15% done!! Tomorrow will be 6 weeks. I am feeling good!!

How is everyone else feeling today???

I'm getting jel seeing all of you going for scans :( AAAAAAAAAAAAAghh

I might just book a private one :/ I haven't even had a call back yet from my health care provider about my pregnancy... so will be lucky if I even talk to a midwife before 10 weeks
:( so bummed out

Me too! :) I'm not sure I'll see a doctor until 9/10 weeks! It takes a month just to get an appointment here.

HANG IN! :thumbup:

Woohoo! Not far behind you!

I'm just feeling gassy. No nausea, no cramping, no excessive hunger... Nothing. Not sure how I feel about that. I don't "feel" pregnant.

Is it normal to see, but not hear the heartbeat at six weeks? I'm wondering if I'm closer to five.

I'm just feeling gassy. No nausea, no cramping, no excessive hunger... Nothing. Not sure how I feel about that. I don't "feel" pregnant.

Boobs aren't even a tad bit sore?

Cause I can't really say that I feel overly PG yet either. All my symptoms other than my boobs, keep coming and going. Felt really nauseous this morning and now I feel great!! Go figure!!

Is it normal to see, but not hear the heartbeat at six weeks? I'm wondering if I'm closer to five.

Yes completely normal!! If you would have waited a couple days you would have heard it too!!

Im just back from my midwife appointment. She's lovely. She's booked me in a for a scan on tuesday when i'll be 6+2 xx

Im just back from my midwife appointment. She's lovely. She's booked me in a for a scan on tuesday when i'll be 6+2 xx

Congrats that is great news!! Wow we are going to be full of scan photos. Don't forget to ask which side the baby is on. So we can test out the gender theory :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'm not sure. Seeing the heartbeat is a good sign. You could just be a little early.

Boobs aren't even a tad bit sore?

Cause I can't really say that I feel overly PG yet either. All my symptoms other than my boobs, keep coming and going. Felt really nauseous this morning and now I feel great!! Go figure!!

Okay, yes. Sore boobs. But they've been sore so long, I think I forgot what it feels like when they don't hurt. :haha:

Had a little morning sickness in the morning, a few cramps here and there, tired but overall feeling pretty happy. I'm loving how quickly days are passing! We'll all be 12 weeks before we know it! :happydance:

I'm glad time is passing quickly for somebody. It's crawling by, here. :haha:

Out of interest, has anyone else's boobs gone really veiny? My right boob has these really obvious blue veins all over it and seems to have grown a cup size! I'm naturally small chested, so am pleased but wish lefty would catch up!

No veiny boobs, here. DH says he thinks they're a little bigger. To me, they just feel heavier. Sometimes, if they're hurting particularly bad, my areolas will be dark. I've noticed (kind of gross, maybe tmi?) that my nipple piercings are collecting some sort of discharge. They haven't done that since I had them pierced two years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->