Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

The problem is that I always have veiny skin! So my chest really doesn't look any different to me at all. Though my left boob is always more veiny too. The right has never caught up LOL. My boobs definitely feel different though, can't they are any bigger, just fuller. I don't expect them to get bigger until the end when my milk comes in.

It's official. None of my pants button anymore, even the ones that were two sized too big. I am a bloat monster. I'm using the rubber band trick for now... Did some research on the "Bella Bands", and think I've found a better way to solve the problem. Too bad my sewing machine is busted.

Have to agree I am finding this bloat insane.
and I need to go up a bra size! I had lost weight so I was actually needing to go down one (replace them all etc) but now I need to go up !! ahah

and I look like I have gained around 6 lb all on my gut! and it's horrible cos it just looks like I have piled it on haha x

I am not quite that bad YET!! Which I am surprised that it isn't worse being my 5th baby!!

I sympathize with you though, I am not looking forward to that stage just yet. I am scared it will happen when we are out camping 5 hrs from home and have nothing that fits me!!

:rofl: I just may have to. Or buy some cheap cotton shorts LOL

So I posted a pic of my SIL scan. I had a strong feeling they were having a boy even before they were PG. I just wanted to post it for fun!! Go check it out and tell me what you think!!

Are you ladies finding that you're more prone to muscle/ligament pulls recently? I was sat with my legs bunched up on the sofa, swung them round and down and felt a sharp muscle type pain in my lower abdomen. Something similar happened the other day too, all I was doing was changing position in the bed to go to sleep!

I am very nervous right now. I woke up with foot and leg cramps. But then my front started to cramp and now my back is really cramping too. I am very nervous this is a bad thing. Thinking that the cramping in my tummy is causing my back to cramp too. I sure hope this is my baby growing. I guess I should mention that it is a strong dull cramping sensation.:nope:

Are you ladies finding that you're more prone to muscle/ligament pulls recently? I was sat with my legs bunched up on the sofa, swung them round and down and felt a sharp muscle type pain in my lower abdomen. Something similar happened the other day too, all I was doing was changing position in the bed to go to sleep!

Yes I had those a few days in a row. At the moment only having dull cramps...:nope:

Yes! Especially when getting off the couch! I didn't realize they started this early!

Yes I had those a few days in a row. At the moment only having dull cramps...:nope:

Just read an article that mentions round ligament pain, which is when you suddenly move and pull the round ligament (while it is already starting to stretch as it is close to the uterus area) caused by moving in bed, standing to quickly etc.

I've had dull cramps on and off since I found out I was pregnant, some are more painful than others. I had some uncomfortable cramps a few days ago which actually turned out to be painful gas pains :blush:

Are you experiencing anything else other than the cramps? I know it's hard but try not to worry :hugs:

My back and legs were cramping yesterday. It was like a dull, aching cramp. Today, I'm fine. I just assumed it was normal. :shrug:

I've had dull cramps on and off since I found out I was pregnant, some are more painful than others. I had some uncomfortable cramps a few days ago which actually turned out to be painful gas pains :blush:

Are you experiencing anything else other than the cramps? I know it's hard but try not to worry :hugs:

I am guess you mean symptom wise? Other then boob tenderness, not really. The aches are almost wrapped around my lower section, then down my gluts and into my thighs.

My back and legs were cramping yesterday. It was like a dull, aching cramp. Today, I'm fine. I just assumed it was normal. :shrug:

Well I haven't had this for almost two weeks now. I am just alarmed about how horrible it is.... It honestly feels like I have been eating wheat for days and days!!

If you're alarmed about anything, you should call your doctor.

I've also experienced aches in my legs, just can't seem to get comfortable! I think as Gingerpanda said, if you're worried it might be best to give a doctor or midwife a quick call for some advice and reassurance :hugs:

Well I will be going in for my ultrasound in the morning. So I am sure I will find out then. But if I start to bleed then I will call right away!!

Thanks ladies!!

I think you should take it easy, have some water to make sure you're hydrated, and at least attempt to not worry! :hugs:

Well I will be going in for my ultrasound in the morning. So I am sure I will find out then. But if I start to bleed then I will call right away!!

Thanks ladies!!

Another ultrasound on the thread! You must be so excited for tomorrow!

I think you should take it easy, have some water to make sure you're hydrated, and at least attempt to not worry! :hugs:

I did lie down for a bit with my little one while he was watching tv and I fell a sleep immediately. I got up to have some lunch and now I am going to try and get some more rest. I am going to put my feet up and do little.:coffee:

Another ultrasound on the thread! You must be so excited for tomorrow!

I am and I am not. Just a tad worried, but I am confident that I will get my answer I need to keep going!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->