Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Have to agree I am finding this bloat insane.
and I need to go up a bra size! I had lost weight so I was actually needing to go down one (replace them all etc) but now I need to go up !! ahah

and I look like I have gained around 6 lb all on my gut! and it's horrible cos it just looks like I have piled it on haha x

I'm having the same problem with bloating. I had just lost 5kg n got to my goal weight. The last 6lbs were the hardest and now.... People prob think I gave up as its back just a month later :haha: when we tell though people will realise I didnt give up and still being heathy :winkwink:

Bmb internal.

I'm having brown bleeding again. Called the dr. Nurse said I'm ok. I didn't have this with Alek.

Bmb internal.

I'm having brown bleeding again. Called the dr. Nurse said I'm ok. I didn't have this with Alek.

Could it be from the probe? Maybe from hitting your cervix too much? I would be worried too. Though I know it very well could be nothing!! :hugs::hugs:

The fact that it is brown is comforting. Or... as comforting as one can find spotting. I hope it's nothing, and that it stops soon. :hugs:

I've just started on my massive list of stuff I want to ask my midwife at the first appointment. No one in my family has ever used a midwife, so to be honest, I'm not sure what to expect!

The fact that it is brown is comforting. Or... as comforting as one can find spotting. I hope it's nothing, and that it stops soon. :hugs:

I've just started on my massive list of stuff I want to ask my midwife at the first appointment. No one in my family has ever used a midwife, so to be honest, I'm not sure what to expect!

I agree about the spotting thing....

Oh I am slightly jealous that you will be seeing a midwife. I really didn't want medical intervention or any one telling me I have to have the drip again because my labour stalled!!:dohh:

I am thinking of a hynpobirth this time. I have heard nothing but good things!!

It stopped when i got home ironically. This is the third time though. Not consecutively tho. She said probably from the probing. If it turns bright red And i cramp to go to the er.

I agree about the spotting thing....

Oh I am slightly jealous that you will be seeing a midwife. I really didn't want medical intervention or any one telling me I have to have the drip again because my labour stalled!!:dohh:

I am thinking of a hynpobirth this time. I have heard nothing but good things!!

Hypnobirth could be neat! I think you can still hire a doula or something to help support you and keep it as natural as possible. Extra money, though.

It stopped when i got home ironically. This is the third time though. Not consecutively tho. She said probably from the probing. If it turns bright red And i cramp to go to the er.

Glad it stopped!

Hypnobirth could be neat! I think you can still hire a doula or something to help support you and keep it as natural as possible. Extra money, though.

I actually have a friend that has helped 10 births now as a doula type and said she wouldn't charge me a dime. (not to mention she has birthed 5 of her own) So that will help with funds that is for sure!!

That's awesome then! Sometimes you need someone to help you stand up to the doctors and say "I will bite you if you put me on the drip, if baby's not here yet then baby's not ready!" :haha:

That's awesome then! Sometimes you need someone to help you stand up to the doctors and say "I will bite you if you put me on the drip, if baby's not here yet then baby's not ready!" :haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I was laughing so hard it brought tears to my eyes about "I will bite you if you put me on the drip!!"" My waters were bulging and labour was stalled. I just wanted them to burst my waters and see where that went, but NOooo the Dr said so I had to!! Eff the Dr wasn't even in the room!! I have not been let to labour on my own with any of my babies. Two of them were induced for a reason, so they don't count! First one I didn't care as long as he came out. Last one though I didn't want the drugs and then once I was put on the drip it came too fast and too painful, (I had the head OB) so I was given the epidural then born like 20 min later.... it was such a shit show (excuse my language)

So yes to have someone else in my corner, my DH actually was suffering from a concussion so he was no help at all, to help stand up for me will be awesome!!

I don't really have a filter on what I say. :haha:

I want DH to take video of my labor and delivery less to remember the miracle and more so I can play back all the hilarious shit I know I'm going to say.

I don't really have a filter on what I say. :haha:

I want DH to take video of my labor and delivery less to remember the miracle and more so I can play back all the hilarious shit I know I'm going to say.

LOL cause you seriously do forget. I swear I blacked out some of it. Since DH was concussed he doesn't remember anything either!! I told him this time he is not allowed to break a bobcat windshield with his head any time especially near baby time!! Actually a good idea for him to just stay away from them period!!

Hubby got warned by a friend not to look certain places during my section. He said it was hard because one bucket was above my head. I was in and out for the most part. I remember telling hubby not to faint and then hearing Alek cry and asking if he was ok then his weight. Then i fell asleep while they closed me up and hubby went with Alek. When i woke again the nurses were cleaning me up and I asked if they were done yet cos i wanted my baby. I got wheeled out to see Hubby awkwardly holding Alek with his mom beside him.

Awww, I just got so broody! I wanna hold a baby, especially mine! When it's ready, of course. :haha:

DH keeps telling me he wants the baby now!

Of course I'm like...no...it's not ready :smug:

But I guess I am a bit jealous that it only takes dogs 3 months but they make soooo many!!:haha:

I wish the next 12 days would just go by faster..............:coffee:

I think I am going to go to bed early tonight cause I have to get up early, so i can drop my youngest off at a friends before my 9:30 apt which they want me there 15 min early. Have to bath the kids and then off to sleep myself. It is ok cause today I have been extra sleepy!!

Cryssie so did your DH get sick from watching you, or was he a trooper?? To think this time you will be wheeled out and he will be holding babe like a pro!!

He was a trooper! I was shocked!! He didn't like watching me get he epidural tho. :haha: And I was bawling like a baby until the first poke. Then I got nervous getting wheeled in, kept asking for hubby.

Whelp. I have announced it on fb. Didn't really want to, but my mil was asking if we can say something yet. I'll announce it at work when I see babe though.

Can you believe how long it has been since we have found out we were first PG??

Now I am sitting here feeling like someone kicked me hard just above my pubic bone. I guess something is going on. FX it is all good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->