Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

This pregnancy or last? Lol We've been through a lot so far together dear!! My mil was shocked how long I could keep it a secret.

Bmb internal.

I'm having brown bleeding again. Called the dr. Nurse said I'm ok. I didn't have this with Alek.

I wouldnt worry Cryssie, I had a transvaginal yesterday and the tech told me if i get some spotting not to worry its from the probe, probing around:wacko:

My scan showed a sac but nothing else was pretty small though (I thought) at 3.5mm but googled it (of course) and seems all normal:happydance:
Didnt get a photo:nope: but will have another in 10 - 14 days :happydance:

This pregnancy or last? Lol We've been through a lot so far together dear!! My mil was shocked how long I could keep it a secret.

Fair enough, yes we have been a lot together that is for sure :friends:

I mean this time. Technically I will be 20 day tomorrow, from when I had that super faint line!! I think I found out pretty much the day it happened!! With you too!!

Hi girls, I hope you're all well
Nothing to update on me other than sore boobs, grumbly tummy all the time always hungry lol, my lower back is a pain in the butt, I can't stand for more than 10 minutes without it aching :(

Who is getting foot cramps at the sole of the foot, it stays for a couple of seconds then goes its like a throbbing pain of some sort..its weird.

BMB my feet have been bothering me all day, but not throbbing, just aching like I was on them for 24 hrs without shoes.

Well I think I need to get some shut eye. Glad I caught you though lovely! Missing you lately!! <3

Yeah i think i found out the day after implantation lol. Yay for us for finding out early so it goes by that much slower! :haha:

Gl on your scan tomorrow btw! Post pics as soon as possible!

BMB my feet have been bothering me all day, but not throbbing, just aching like I was on them for 24 hrs without shoes.

Well I think I need to get some shut eye. Glad I caught you though lovely! Missing you lately!! <3

:hugs:

Have a good night lovely and good luck with your scan, can't wait for pics:flower:

I know how you feel about the feet! :wacko:

The other day I woke up and my feet were killing me like I had just been standing in the balls of my feet for hours upon end...:shrug:

They were so sore and achy and I have no idea why...But it is so hot now I have just about ditched shoes that cover any part of my feet and even my flip-flops are irritating because they are rubber and my feet keep getting sweaty.:nope:

I am going to find a pair of soft flip-flops that have soles that are squishy material instead of rubber now..:dohh:

I actually just want summer to be over already so I can go back to wearing my comfy sweatpants and over sized sweaters like I did with DD...Thank goodness we will be in the second and last tri during fall/winter :happydance:

I know how you feel about the feet! :wacko:

The other day I woke up and my feet were killing me like I had just been standing in the balls of my feet for hours upon end...:shrug:

They were so sore and achy and I have no idea why...But it is so hot now I have just about ditched shoes that cover any part of my feet and even my flip-flops are irritating because they are rubber and my feet keep getting sweaty.:nope:

I am going to find a pair of soft flip-flops that have soles that are squishy material instead of rubber now..:dohh:

I actually just want summer to be over already so I can go back to wearing my comfy sweatpants and over sized sweaters like I did with DD...Thank goodness we will be in the second and last tri during fall/winter :happydance:

Unfortunately here in South Africa it's the other way around and I will be in the third trimester during the heat of african summer :dohh: ... not really looking forward to that!

ok girls, my mum is being a little naughty she went and baught me a baby car capsule the one you click in the car base and carry when you get out, i loved it but i think shes a little excited as its way to early for this kind of stuff!

ds saw the capsule and he said "that's for baby?" i was shocked i said yes hun, then he pointed at my tummy and said "baby, sleep here" lol he still remembers what i told him more than 2 weeks ago from when i told him hes going to be a big brother to a little baby that sleeps in my tummy, it was super cute, he keeps saying when baby is coming, i tell him in a few months but he doesn't get it he says he wants it now lol, hes almost 3!

Soooo cute! It's awesome that he's so excited!

And yay, sweet pea week starts for me tomorrow! :cloud9:

Wow all these scans already! Glad to see the babies are doing well!

I've just moved house so I registered with the local doctors and arranged for my midwife appointment, 2 weeks from today. The scan will be at 12 weeks which seems like forever away! I don't know how I'm gonna keep it quiet, I nearly told mil today! Hoping to last a few more weeks, it's nice having our own little secret.

My appointment is on Monday! (No scan. :nope:) I'm so nervous! I got my giant list of questions I want to ask her ready. Lol

:rofl: you guys are soo cute!!

BMB That is nice that your mother is excited!! I know mine won't be!!
As for your little guy, he is pretty sharp!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->