Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

waiting for aftg's scan today :coffee:

Me too. :coffee: (<- totally non-caffeinated herbal tea)

bahahahahhahahahahahah oops i had mine already and caffeinated :dohh:

:rofl: you guys are soo cute!!

BMB That is nice that your mother is excited!! I know mine won't be!!
As for your little guy, he is pretty sharp!! <3

i was not expecting her to be seriously! she shocked me hahahaha and made up the excuse "oh, it was on sale and i figured you might need it," lol

my little man is so bright, kids these days are way older than their age!

oooh I can't wait to be a sweet pea!

due date buds:hugs:

Yay! :hugs: Ooh it's all so exciting - can't wait to see your scan! I get another one 2 days after yours so we can do comparisons.

The most exciting thing to me at the minute is that the baby's sex is already decided - it's already pink or blue we just don't know yet! I'm obviously just wanting a health happy little on in February but can't help having a teeny hope that it's a girl. We're boy heavy on both sides at the moment so a girl would be nice :flower:

i was not expecting her to be seriously! she shocked me hahahaha and made up the excuse "oh, it was on sale and i figured you might need it," lol

I hear you with them being so smart. My youngest was with me while getting my blood drawn and the tech put the urine sample cup down and my LO jumps up and says "mom you have to pee in a cup!!" Then as were talking about why I needed the blood proteins checked, my LO almost jumps in my lap and says "Mommy you going to have a baby!!" nodding his head all excitedly!! We never said anything about me having a baby now. I am still shaking my head that he caught on to it!!

My appointment is on Monday! (No scan. :nope:) I'm so nervous! I got my giant list of questions I want to ask her ready. Lol

do you actually write the questions down, i do on my fones memo:dohh:

I actually wrote mine down on paper so I could take notes on the responses. I'm fast at typing on my phone, but not as fast as I am writing things down.

Here's my list:

• Is there a nurse line I can call anytime with questions?
  • If I experience bleeding or cramping, who should I call?
  • What do you consider an emergency?
  • What type of testing do you do, and when will it be done?
  • What pregnancy books do you suggest I read?
  • Thoughts on:
    • Sex?
    • Exercise?
    • Nutrition?
  • What foods should I avoid?
  • Is there a list of safe OTC medications?
  • How much weight should I gain?
  • What genetic testing should I do?
  • How often will I have appointments?
  • When will I have ultrasounds?
  • Do you advocate certain prenatal classes?
  • Will I hear the baby's heartbeat at every appointment?
  • What does a "normal" prenatal visit consist of?
  • How do you regard written birth plans?
  • When can a take a tour of the birthing facility?
  • When will my next prenatal visit be scheduled?
  • Are the lack of symptoms anything I should be worried about?
  • What is the policy on labor induction?
  • How long past my EDD will I be allowed to go without intervention?
  • Who will deliver my baby? Will I get to work with the other midwives?
  • Does the hospital require electronic fetal monitoring?
  • What situations warrant a cesarean?
  • What situations warrant an episiotomy?
  • Will I be allowed to walk around and eat/drink during labor?
  • What natural birthing and pain relief options does the birthing facility have?
    • Water birth?
    • Birthing ball?
    • Birthing chair?
    • Squat bar?
  • Will my baby be with me at all times?
  • Is video recording allowed?

I hear you with them being so smart. My youngest was with me while getting my blood drawn and the tech put the urine sample cup down and my LO jumps up and says "mom you have to pee in a cup!!" Then as were talking about why I needed the blood proteins checked, my LO almost jumps in my lap and says "Mommy you going to have a baby!!" nodding his head all excitedly!! We never said anything about me having a baby now. I am still shaking my head that he caught on to it!!

what a smart little boy, sometimes my son leaves me gob smacked,the things he says is just astounding lol. Does your LO go to any kind of kindy or daycare?

Yay! :hugs: Ooh it's all so exciting - can't wait to see your scan! I get another one 2 days after yours so we can do comparisons.

The most exciting thing to me at the minute is that the baby's sex is already decided - it's already pink or blue we just don't know yet! I'm obviously just wanting a health happy little on in February but can't help having a teeny hope that it's a girl. We're boy heavy on both sides at the moment so a girl would be nice :flower:
yes, itll be exciting!! im hoping for a little girlie too, shell complete our family:kiss: i have this feeling i do have my girl, but i could be wrong, i hope im not tho:flower:

I have four nephews and one niece, but I still want a boy. My mom doesn't know we're pregnant yet, but she wants another girl. I just feel like I would have more fun with a boy. I was always more interested in digging in the dirt than dolls. I was obsessed with dinosaurs, and wanted to be a paleontologist. I guess it's possible that I could have a girl like me, and that would be fun. I don't know what I'd do with a girly-girl, though. Dolls scare the bejezus out of me, with their lifeless eyes. (This place is my bloody nightmare!) :blush:

Also, DH's side only has one grandchild from his little sister (she was a teen mom), a girl. So if I had a boy, he would be her first grandson.

GingerPanda : I just Love your list, I might have to steal it as has things on that I'd forget :winkwink:
Hope thats ok??

No problem! I'm not possessive over the list. It's mostly questions I found by searching online. Feel free. :haha:

BMB no he is not in anything yet. Next school year I will put him into pre-kindergarten. He stays home with me most of the time, and the odd day we will go out and play with some friends, but he is so used to playing with older boys that he is not even sure how to play with little kids his age LOL

I have four nephews and one niece, but I still want a boy. My mom doesn't know we're pregnant yet, but she wants another girl. I just feel like I would have more fun with a boy. I was always more interested in digging in the dirt than dolls. I was obsessed with dinosaurs, and wanted to be a paleontologist. I guess it's possible that I could have a girl like me, and that would be fun. I don't know what I'd do with a girly-girl, though. Dolls scare the bejezus out of me, with their lifeless eyes. (This place is my bloody nightmare!) :blush:

Also, DH's side only has one grandchild from his little sister (she was a teen mom), a girl. So if I had a boy, he would be her first grandson.

I was such a tomboy growing up and my daughter is too :D she loves nothing more than playing with cars and playing football (but at the same time she is busy showing everyone her pretty pink socks with hearts on today :haha: )

In less then 24 hours I will get to see bean again...this day needs to hurry up! No symptoms really aside from being tired, so that scares me but trying not to read into it. Hope everyone is doing well.

My MIL just had a pram delivered to my house! IM FREAKING OUT? I already have prams in the house but isnt this a bit early?!?! She knew i wanted this one and theyve been discontinued so she bought the floor model as its the only one left anywhere!! Ahh xx

Wow gingerpanda that's some list - I think I'll probably just print it out and take it with me to my first appointment!! And that doll island is REALLY freaky! My mum has a collection of her old dolls in their living room and they're a bit the same - I've told her flat out that no child of mine will sit in that room until they've been removed for fear of night terrors!

Sending you :blue: thoughts and :pink: ones to BNB!

Capemaylover how exciting - post us a picture when it's done! Hope it goes well :flower:

Spotting is picking up a bit this afternoon - now enough to line my pants :dohh:
Nothing red though, still brown and looks like it's mixed in with CM (sorry TMI!)
Trying not to panic. I figure I can't do anything now that will change the outcome - the only thing I can do at the minute is enjoy each day I'm pregnant for as long as it lasts - just hoping that it's the full 9 months! :shrug:

My MIL just had a pram delivered to my house! IM FREAKING OUT? I already have prams in the house but isnt this a bit early?!?! She knew i wanted this one and theyve been discontinued so she bought the floor model as its the only one left anywhere!! Ahh xx

Oh my goodness!! Very very sweet of her but also very very early! I'd be a bit freaked too!
My mum is the kind of person who will start turning up at the doorstep with cots etc. But because of the mc she knows not to do it until later on. But when the time comes I'll gladly accept anything she wants to give me :haha:
Really though it's very thoughtful of her - and in under 8 months you'll get to put your little one in it :happydance:

OMG I had to drink a litre of water before this scan. First of all it was making me nauseous trying to drink it am now I am 10 min out from my scan and it hurts I have to pee so badly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->