Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Hello, I found out I am pregnant the day before I got married after 3 years of TTC. I am due the 7th of February, totally in shock but very happy. This is my 4th child, my first with my husband. I have 3 boys from my previous marriage and really hoping to have a girl this time as this will be my last. :)

hello, i found out i am pregnant the day before i got married after 3 years of ttc. I am due the 7th of february, totally in shock but very happy. This is my 4th child, my first with my husband. I have 3 boys from my previous marriage and really hoping to have a girl this time as this will be my last. :)

congratss!!

Hello, I found out I am pregnant the day before I got married after 3 years of TTC. I am due the 7th of February, totally in shock but very happy. This is my 4th child, my first with my husband. I have 3 boys from my previous marriage and really hoping to have a girl this time as this will be my last. :)

Welcome, due-date buddy! :wave:

So everything went well!! Baby is measuring right on! Could hardly see the fetal pole but saw the flicker of the heart!! 112bpm. The tech was shocked we saw the heart beating so early!! Couldn't tell what baby was one, she say she is right at the top. Wonder if I will carry high ;) I will upload the photo when I get home.

So everything went well!! Baby is measuring right on! Could hardly see the fetal pole but saw the flicker of the heart!! 112bpm. The tech was shocked we saw the heart beating so early!! Couldn't tell what baby was one, she say she is right at the top. Wonder if I will carry high ;) I will upload the photo when I get home.

Great news! :happydance:

Yey!!! I can't wait to see the pic!!

I wish I could just fast forward to the 25th already haha. Getting a bit more anxious by the day!

I know how you feel about the feet! :wacko:

The other day I woke up and my feet were killing me like I had just been standing in the balls of my feet for hours upon end...:shrug:

They were so sore and achy and I have no idea why...But it is so hot now I have just about ditched shoes that cover any part of my feet and even my flip-flops are irritating because they are rubber and my feet keep getting sweaty.:nope:

I am going to find a pair of soft flip-flops that have soles that are squishy material instead of rubber now..:dohh:

I actually just want summer to be over already so I can go back to wearing my comfy sweatpants and over sized sweaters like I did with DD...Thank goodness we will be in the second and last tri during fall/winter :happydance:

Unfortunately here in South Africa it's the other way around and I will be in the third trimester during the heat of african summer :dohh: ... not really looking forward to that!

Oh I am so sorry! I have yet to have to experience that. I was big with DD during summer but I was in last tri in fall and it was nice, but at the same time shoewise it sucked...always wearing flip-flops in fall when it's cold isn't very fun...

Welcome :hi: and congratulations!

Yay wonderful news! :happydance: The sonographer told me I had implanted really high up in the womb as well - she said that this was the best place for implantation.... the only reason I can think of is that the higher it is the less chance of having low lying placenta and complications from that?
We'll have to compare bumps as we grow and see if we do carry high! :flower:

We are opposites! Congratulations on your marriage and your little bean! My 3 from my previous marriage are girls and we're secretly hoping for a boy!

FANTASTIC news! WOOHOO! :happydance:

So here is my little sweetpea!!

https://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj519/Sacha_Claude/IMG_1407.jpg

Yay wonderful news! :happydance: The sonographer told me I had implanted really high up in the womb as well - she said that this was the best place for implantation.... the only reason I can think of is that the higher it is the less chance of having low lying placenta and complications from that?
We'll have to compare bumps as we grow and see if we do carry high! :flower:

Yes we will !!! Most of my others were lower down, two had worry of placenta previa. Though it did move up and out of the way before term.

Yay!! Hubby is making me feel guilty for drinking a frappé today. Chocolate chip. Mmm. Other than that I'm feeling good today just tired and sore boobs.

Just realized TWO more days and I'll be a sweet pea too! Woot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->