Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Gorgeous scan AFTG,

Hi sweet pea !! She's so cute!! Did you ask what side she's on?

Gorgeous scan AFTG,

Hi sweet pea !! She's so cute!! Did you ask what side she's on?

I did and she said she couldn't tell, only that she high up at the top of my uterus!! I guess I will ask at the 12 week scan. Though she was holding the u/s wand more to the left ..... Maybe it is just wishful thinking!

Realized at my next appointment I'll be 8+3... should hear a heart beat! Unless they call me back with another scan scheduled.

Yes that will be our next step won't it. Going to Dr office, being measured and hearing the heartbeats. :dance:

Yes!

I asked Alek if we should name his sister Lainee and he says "lanee.. noooo!" So then i ask Lauryn and he says "laren" with no 'no'. But hubby didn't like Lauryn Ashlee. Hmph. He said two first names shouldn't go together. Yet he can't tell me one not name he likes this go around. Yay.

Wow ladies I think this little bubb must be growing a lot. I am sooo tender like I had abdominal surgery or something. Wow this is insane. I am guessing my endo is not liking what is going on. yikes!

Um.. trying not to freak out but i felt wet down there went to the bathroom and it's bright red. Not much and no cramps. I did strain kinda hard earlier going poo. Hoping that's what it is. Currently laying with my feet up for a bit before i have to cook. Trying not to work myself up. If it continues looks like an er trip.. I dunno.

Oh Cryssie I sure hope this is nothing. Please keep us updated!! Maybe it is still from the u/s wand.... :hugs:

I hope it quiets down and that it was just irritation from the ultrasound wand! Is there any way hubs could make dinner? You really should keep your feet up.

That bleeding had stopped. We did dtd last night. And alek wont stop climbing and elbowing me down there. I'm feeling so nauseous and lightheaded and I sent a text to hubby and he says "I don't know what to say ".. the top of my stomach is starting cramp like my abs.

HUGS! I hope it's just from the straining or the wand. Please try and relax and keep your feet up as long as you can! Lots of positive thoughts for you.

Hubby is at work til 8- 2.5 more hours. I can stay like this for maybe thirty minutes more.

I don't have one :( if it continues or gets worse I'm telling hubby to come home so we can go to the er.

It seems to have stopped. I'm trying to cook and rest at the same time lol. Told hubby i wish he could come home. . Doubt he will but I'm hoping. I just went to the bathroom again Lol and there was slight pink when i wiped and i had to study it to see it. Deep breathing and some positive thoughts yup.

It seems to have stopped. I'm trying to cook and rest at the same time lol. Told hubby i wish he could come home. . Doubt he will but I'm hoping. I just went to the bathroom again Lol and there was slight pink when i wiped and i had to study it to see it. Deep breathing and some positive thoughts yup.

Maybe you and DH may have to lay off the BDing for a little while. Maybe that is what is causing the bleeding.

I'm laying off again for maybe another week for sure. I'll tell him he'll get it other ways. Brown blood is one thing. Red is scary! I still feel like she's there. Which is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->