Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

You betcha! Ugh. I had bright red bleeding with Alek around 8 weeks. .

Maybe you're just a bleeder? Perhaps your cervix is sensitive? I don't know, but I really hope that everything is okay! :hugs:

I'm gonna call the doc when i get off tomorrow she might order that scan now.

One thing is for sure my abs wont stop cramping! Oh my. I feel like i just worked out.

I am guessing that is what I have been experiencing the last two days. I am sure it is just baby making room. I figured mine was from my endo, maybe yours is from the dnc??

Idk.

I just experienced the most horrible cramping. It started in my abs and went all the way down to my hips. I knew exactly what it meant to. . Poo. Ugh i nearly cried! It keeps tearing me And making me bleed (tmi sorry). Instantly the cramping went away. Sigh why tonight? I'm done dealing with this tonight! Hubby needs to hurry home so i can go to bed.

Idk.

I just experienced the most horrible cramping. It started in my abs and went all the way down to my hips. I knew exactly what it meant to. . Poo. Ugh i nearly cried! It keeps tearing me And making me bleed (tmi sorry). Instantly the cramping went away. Sigh why tonight? I'm done dealing with this tonight! Hubby needs to hurry home so i can go to bed.

Oh love that sounds just like what I had and it isn't fun. :hugs: I hope you feel better soon!! But I'm pretty sure that baby is just growing.

No more blood as of now. That's a relief. Having some stretching feelings on my left hip area. Achy but not painful thank goodness.

I asked Alek earlier to get me a blanket out of his room and he brought me a pillow too. He can be sweet. :)

Bleeding is done it seems. Horrible cramps again tho leading to some more tmi acidic poo that caused me to bleed there more. :( my bum is so sore hubby was laughing at me. I think that frappé got the better of me. No more of that no matter how yummy it was.

The things we go through for a little bundle of joy!! I hope you feel better soon love!!

Me too. I'm going to bed for the night. Good night ladies.

Night Cryssie!! Sleep well!!

I will be following you soon, my stomach has been bugging me since supper.

Hey ladies I had my first doc's appointment yesterday! I'm only 5 weeks 4 days along and my edd changed to Feb 12th! So I'm officially due in February now. :)

Baby is perfectly fine and we even saw a heartbeat!

Hope everything is okay cryssie :hugs:

I had my scan this morning, the sonographer forgot to take a picture :dohh: but there was a 5mm baby with a heartbeat :happydance: it was an abdominal scan so I was surprised they saw anything !

Just got back from my second scan. We saw a flicker!!! Heart rate was 140 and measuring 6w6d (3 days further along than we originally thought, so due date is now Feb.1).

Attachments

• IMG_20130614_091034_942.jpg
    IMG_20130614_091034_942.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 4
Just got back from my second scan. We saw a flicker!!! Heart rate was 140 and measuring 6w6d (3 days further along than we originally thought, so due date is now Feb.1). I will post a picture shortly.

Yay great news! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->