Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Wow what great news on the thread this morning. All these amazing scans!! Congrats ladies!!

I am so bloody tired this morning it isn't funny! I could have kept sleeping but mommy duties calls.

How is everyone else doing?

Wow what great news on the thread this morning. All these amazing scans!! Congrats ladies!!

I am so bloody tired this morning it isn't funny! I could have kept sleeping but mommy duties calls.

How is everyone else doing?

Exhausted too! I'm off work with this spotting so little to do but can't be bothered doing anything!
I've started noticing that I get dizzy whenever I stand up after being sat down for a while - anyone else get that?
And I'm starting to get a little freaked at how quickly my boobs are changing - they look completely different. DH saw them before and burst out laughing! :blush: Not sure what they're going to be like in another 8 months!! :haha:

The weirdest thing happened to me today ... I no longer like sweet things :shock: The thought of eating anything with chocolate, cookies or my usual nutella sandwich make me nauseaus. So weird!!! I normally have the biggest sweettooth.

Girls! My face is like a 15 year old teenager, it's so bad I'm breaking out badly, it's grossing me out, I feel so ugly and fat and horrendous!! :(

My tummy is bulging out like a beer gut and I'm hungry at 12am :(

If I wake up that early in the morning I too am hungry but I just go to bed. But if it not ignorable just have a small piece of cheese or 5 almonds just before then so you aren't starving through the night!!

Fantastic scan news ladies! :)

I'm still not really craving anything, nothing sounds good at all. I love good food too, but everything sort of turns my stomach thinking about it.

SUPER TIRED here today. The dog needed to go out at 6:30am. . .yawn!

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!

If I wake up that early in the morning I too am hungry but I just go to bed. But if it not ignorable just have a small piece of cheese or 5 almonds just before then so you aren't starving through the night!!

That'll never fill me up:dohh:

I'm eating like crazy I'm never full, here's what I had today please don't laugh:haha:lol

Breakfast
-ice tea
-musli bar
-cheese sandwich
-a big apple

Lunch
-big bowl of fettuccine and mushroom sauce
-chocolate milk
-cake slice

Dinner
-potato mayo salad
-chicken sandwich
-ice tea

Snacking on right now

-chips
-malteasers
-chocolate chip cookies

Called hub to get me food :dohh::dohh:

I'm like a cow, before pregnancy I'd survive a whole day on just a sandwich, now I cannot control my hunger!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I'm not craving a lot of food either and the very idea of some food makes me a bit sick. Ah, the joys of being pregnant!

I'm eating like crazy I'm never full, here's what I had today please don't laugh:haha:lol

Breakfast
-ice tea
-musli bar
-cheese sandwich
-a big apple

Lunch
-chocolate milk
-cake slice

Dinner
-potato mayo salad
-chicken sandwich
-ice tea

Snacking on right now

-chips
-malteasers
-chocolate chip cookies

I'm like a cow, before pregnancy I'd survive a whole day on just a sandwich, now I cannot control my hunger!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I wish I were craving cake and cookies! I love baked stuff but I can't stand the idea of eating them right now. Ugh. Oh and chips - I can't stand chips now. :(

Breakfast
-ice tea
-musli bar
-cheese sandwich
-a big apple

Lunch
-chocolate milk
-cake slice

Dinner
-potato mayo salad
-chicken sandwich
-ice tea

Snacking on right now

-chips
-malteasers
-chocolate chip cookies

LOL BMB hilarious! :rofl:
It's 15:20 here in the uk, so far I have managed a small bowl of museli at 11am and have just forced down 2 slices of toast. Am not looking forward to dinner later :-( The things hormones to do us eh! :shrug:

Finally got an appointment ..... In 3 weeks :/ Jeeeeeez haha

Me as well. On the 5th of July!! I will be 9 weeks then. How exciting we are going to have tons of apts one after another!!

Me as well. On the 5th of July!! I will be 9 weeks then. How exciting we are going to have tons of apts one after another!!

I have my first scan that day :) Should be 8+6 but it is the dating scan so we will see :winkwink:

As for cravings..... I REALLY REALLY want chinese curry sauce but my DH has just said I am not aloud it and will be angry if he finds out I have :cry:
Problem is there is NOTHING else I want everything is making me feel sick. He was moaning this morning about me not eating n Im not aloud the thing that I'll keep down :dohh: I know its cause its junk food but I can't help wanting it :cry:

The food I want to eat are the ones that very flavourful. This morning my cereal I love tasted funny. I was tasting the flax seed in as more bitter than usual. It was gross!!

For the second day running, I've felt sick from morning to 2pm. Couldn't face cereal this morning (yesterday it was making me dry heave), so thought I'd have a mini pain au chocolat. Big Mistake! Trying my best to eat tidbits at the moment. I've pretty much gone off everything! Only able to eat bland foods such as jacket potatoes, biscuits and toast. Can't stomach meat, most sweet foods (including fruit) and anything with a smooth texture such as a yogurt. It's challenging finding things I can eat!

Wish I was suffering cravings! I just seem to be experiencing food aversions!

Things that are terrible that I am craving:

• Pudding, especially vanilla
  • Chocolate mousse cake
  • Creme brulee (specifically from Maggianos, which I'm going TOMORROW!)
  • Fast food (ew, right? I normally don't like it!)
  • COFFEE (I think it's the flavorerd creamer.)
  • Milkshakes from Cold Stone Creamery.
  • Cookie dough ice cream

Things that are good for me that I'm craving:

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/nomegusta_zps424bd833.gif

I ate some black cherries yesterday morning and apparently that was not a good idea, then I tried to eat half a lemon to reduce the acid in my tummy (works when I have had a hangover) but it just made me dry heave...

I then did not eat any thing until 9:30 last night and I was obsessively craving Posole (mexican soup of hominy(white corn), beef, and chilli)...

I ate a large bowl of it last night and it was delicious!!

And then I went to sleep at 12:30 and actually passed right out for once!

Now I am hungry and afraid to eat in case I get nauseous again...:cry:

Mmmmmmm.... Posole....

Damn it, now I can add Mexican to the list of stuff I'm craving!

MamaBear, have you tried nibbling on toast or crackers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->