Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Eww, I'm glad the dreams I've had haven't been bad ones. I start to hyperventilate in my sleep when I have bad dreams. It wakes DH up, and he wakes me up. It's a system. :thumbup:

Hey Ladies!
How are you all today?

I had an awful night, full of nightmares and anxiety. I kept waking up panicked about ridiculous things (such as pins n' needles in my hand) and was distraught about a dream in which I was caring for my baby nephew and he hit his head. He was vomiting and I thought he had brain damage.Eugh. Awful awful night.

The pins and needles in your hands and arms are a normal thing with PG. I get that all the time with all of mine. It has to do with the extra blood that we are now developing for the little one!! It is gross feeling but completely normal. :thumbup:

Looks like I spoke too soon... yesterday nausea found me :sick:
I've been in bed all day with no appetite, feeling horrible but at least it's a good sign for the :baby:

Oh my well I hope it stays around for baby's sake but hope it is not crippling!

Didn't realise that nightmares were pregnancy related but I guess they must be! Hopefully they'll stop sooner rather than later, I do love my sleep!

allforthegirl: I did wonder whether the pins n' needles were pregnancy related too. Thanks for the info!

Eugh, morning sickness struck me again too. I woke up at 4am this morning as I was so hungry (in between the nightmares!). Just about managed a piece of toast. This morning I had: a tiny bowl of coco pops, felt ill, had a small cup of OJ and my prenatal vit, felt ill, tried a banana and couldn't even eat 2 bites, felt ill, bit of toast, yep, felt ill and have just had a few sips of water. It's now 2:23pm and I haven't eaten or drank much of anything. The sheer thought of food makes me feel awful, I can't even begin to attempt lunch. Can't believe I feel sicky so early! I thought MS tends to start a little later plus, I was hoping I might be one of those lucky ladies who doesn't experience it!

Hope the sickness gets better! Nibbling on some crackers or toast or something might help, if you can manage it!

Drinking warm water may help. One tip I read from someone for server ms is banana, rice and tea. I honestly love bananas right now they seem to help me a bit. Not sure what is in it that helps, but it does.

AFM (tmi alert) the last four or five days now I wake up have to go #2 with in minutes of being up, and am absolutely starving before I even hit the bathroom to take care of business. As i am eating my puffed brown rice cereal I can't seem to get it into my mouth fast enough but I feel like gagging trying to eat it. Not good. I guess slow and steady it is!!

Morning ladies.

No dreams that i remember here. . Had crazy ones in the second and third trimester with Alek.

I wake up every morning now it seems needing to puke. But i have a fear of it so i can't bring myself to do it. Nice right? Bleh.

I am like you. I can handle puking so I will do anything and everything to make sure that doesn't happen!! Like right now I am sitting here controlling my breathing so I don't!!

Doing the same thing. I don't remember it being this bad with Alek.

The hubs is great when he's ill, he's actually pleased when he's sick to get it over and done with. You always feel ten times better after. I'm like you ladies, I can't stand it and would rather feel queasy the entire day than be sick!

Thanks for the tips! The warm water is definitely helping! The past few days I've been nibbling on toast and crackers, seems I can only eat bland at the moment. Interestingly, a week ago I loved bananas but now find they taste SO sweet! Everything seems to taste alot sweeter than usual, even plain cereal!

The hubs is great when he's ill, he's actually pleased when he's sick to get it over and done with. You always feel ten times better after. I'm like you ladies, I can't stand it and would rather feel queasy the entire day than be sick!

Thanks for the tips! The warm water is definitely helping! The past few days I've been nibbling on toast and crackers, seems I can only eat bland at the moment. Interestingly, a week ago I loved bananas but now find they taste SO sweet! Everything seems to taste alot sweeter than usual, even plain cereal!

How much brown in on the banana is there? I only eat them if they are slightly green, no brown. Then it is not as sweet.

Bought myself a maternity dress :haha: but as I told my husband, it will last the whole 9 months this way!

No sickness (yet) but I have been having cravings for meat and chicken wings, any flavour will do! :shrug:

Here's my 4 weeks 'bump' and the new dress :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 8
cute dress!

I love wearing my maxi dresses at the minute, so comfy!

I read in a few places that mint was good for reliving ms. I now believe it:winkwink:
Ladybugz: I can't stomach much of anything in the evenings now, even my fav food :cry: but mint choc chip ice cream is AMAZING!!!! I can eat it non-stop without feeling sicky after :happydance: Honestly give it a try and tell me if you have as much luck as me :hugs:

Also my back has completely gone today. I've had to walk round like a snail poor hubby has been very patient and had to wait for me to go to the loo in every shop we have been in (like every 30mins) Home now and snuggled in bed watching a film, eating the mint choc chip ice cream :winkwink:

Oh and my boobs :cry: well none of my bras even fit as of Thursday just gone. I just dunno what to do.... They are so big and so heavy and so painful ALL THE TIME :cry:

I read in a few places that mint was good for reliving ms. I now believe it:winkwink:
Ladybugz: I can't stomach much of anything in the evenings now, even my fav food :cry: but mint choc chip ice cream is AMAZING!!!! I can eat it non-stop without feeling sicky after :happydance: Honestly give it a try and tell me if you have as much luck as me :hugs:

Also my back has completely gone today. I've had to walk round like a snail poor hubby has been very patient and had to wait for me to go to the loo in every shop we have been in (like every 30mins) Home now and snuggled in bed watching a film, eating the mint choc chip ice cream :winkwink:

Oh and my boobs :cry: well none of my bras even fit as of Thursday just gone. I just dunno what to do.... They are so big and so heavy and so painful ALL THE TIME :cry:

I can't do sweets yet, but peppermint ice cream was a life saver with my other pregnancies! As for the boobs, I bought a couple of the "Genie" bras. . .the as seen on TV ones they sell at Target and Walmart. I can't handle my normal underwire and I have to wear it to sleep as well, which I NEVER do. When I took my bra off this morning to shower I couldn't believe how painful those babies were!

I just sent my hubby off for hot wings. I hope they still sound good by the time he gets home. :wacko:

I have wanted nachos with jalapenos on ALLL day. I ordered them and ate a few and immediately felt sick! Regret nothing though. Got a serious need for pickled jalapenos. Never had a pickle out of the jars (gherkin) but really crave some after someone posted a pic up earlier! Don't even know if my local supermarket sells them! xx

Hey Ladies,
I'll definitely give some mint choc ice cream a try in the next few days!
Has anyone else experienced some very light slightly pink tinged cervical mucous? Yesterday I noticed some CM; against the white of the toilet paper it was ever so slightly yellowy. Today I had the same little (smaller than an appleseed), slightly yellowy and slightly pinky discharge? I thought I'd try and find some info online and not having much luck. I don't want to stress about this but it's made me a little nervous.

It most likely just your cervix changing. As more blood moves towards it and it moves up into your vagina.

If at anytime it changes or your start to cramp with it then head yourself in to the ER. But that doesn't seem like what is going on to me.

Thanks allforthegirl! Just gonna try and relax! On a positive note, the queasiness is pretty much over! Took nearly all day but finally able to eat properly (and just ate 9 mcdonalds chicken nuggets and some grapes) ^.^

Mmmmmmm.... Posole....

Damn it, now I can add Mexican to the list of stuff I'm craving!

MamaBear, have you tried nibbling on toast or crackers?

Lol. So sorry :D

I don't blame you though. It was amazing.:haha:

I have tried but DD loves crackers and she is a cracker-holic so if I break out the last bag she will throw a fit if she can't have pretty much all of them...

Yesterday I tried Vienna sausages with the crackers and apparently I ate too much because I felt fine for a minute and then it was right back.

Today it has hit me harder...Have been gagging at like every smell and have been dry heaving...Can't will myself to eat...But I know I have to try...

On a good note I have officially hit sweet pea week!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"