Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

NO BLEEDING TODAY GIRLS!

Cravings: hambuger mostly tacos/nachos, anything sweet.

On my way home i had to stop and get beef jerky lol.

Oh and sweet potato fries. . From bk.mmm.

Hello girls can I join u I'm due on the 7th of feb. I haven't got any cravings yet but didnt get any with ds just bad mien g sickness which I haven't got yet either and now this is going to sound mad but I feel because I don't feel sick that perhaps this when isn't sticking I've I do get ms I'll be complaining like mad ad well just can't be happy the pregnancy madness seems to be setting in lol

Cryssie: Yay for no bleeding! :happydance:

Welcome, Jenos! We're due the same day! I don't feel sick at all either, if it makes you feel any better. Every pregnancy is different. My sister was SUPER sick with two of her pregnancies, and her last one she felt totally normal the whole time. She thought she was going to have a miscarriage, but now that little boy is starting kindergarden.

I just ate a package of sliced salami with mustard..... I know that wasn't good :haha:

Mmmm pudding I really could go for pudding, thanks LOL

Hahaha. I thought we weren't supposed to eat deli meats, so I haven't had any, even though I was craving slices of deli roast beef the other day.

I was sick all day long. Left Alek at my mom's until hubby got out came home and slept. The tiredness is finally hitting me hard. Can't believe I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow.

So I was having a conversation with my friend and I realized I am one of those women that could be on that show I didn't know I was pregnant because I have absolutely no symptoms aside from being tired...haha

Lol, I love that show.

Here's my 6 week fat bloat... err... I mean baby bump! :haha:

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/6weeks_zps4a9bd150.jpg

Permanently bloated. I feel like someone put a bicycle pump in my belly button and inflated me. :haha:

Awe how could that lady tell that you were PG. I have been PG four times before this one and I don't think you do yet!! Shame on her. You still look great in my opinion!!

All of the sudden I am so hot! I am not temperature wise I just feel it is all.

I think I'm just eating too much pudding! :blush: I had just had IHOP for breakfast a few hours earlier, so I was probably a lot more bloated then, and I do tend to bloat down low, so maybe that's what she saw. I told her it was all bloat too, that baby was only about the size of a pea, but she asked if I was having twins, because she swore she could see the bloat and something else. I told her I thought it was just one, but I conceived on Clomid, so there was a chance.

I get hotflashes at night. It drives me crazy. I end up sweating and getting the sheets damp. HATE IT!

I'll have to take some pictures of my new outfits. Y'all, maternity clothes are cute now! When my sisters had to buy them, they were ugly and dumpy! :haha:

Ginger I'll post my 6 week boat tomorrow. You'll laugh! :)

Still no blood. I'm happy. Although i think Alek is sick-runny nose bad cough.. which makes me sad.

I'm going between hot and cold I can't make up my mind. At night my feet are so hot but if I'm lounging around they're cold.

Cryssie :thumbup: for no more bleeding!! :dance:

Went to the movies tonight and I just about lost my cookies in the theatre. I think that would have been hard to explain that away to our kids. All 6 of us went to After Earth. We enjoyed it. Thank goodness it settled down is all I have to say!!

Was the movie good? We're seeing Superman tomorrow!

Watch, I'll get MS for the first time there. We'll be there with a bunch of DH's friends he didn't want to tell yet, too. :haha:

Well it wasn't as bad as they were saying it was. It was entertaining at least. I have definitely have seen worse movies. Is it worth going to see in the theatre's well that depends on your home theatre system :haha: It was nice to see it on the big picture!!

AHHHHH Hot/Cold. . .continuous! My feet seem to get much colder than usual, but my tummy and boobs are hot!

Hey Ladies!
How are you all today?

I had an awful night, full of nightmares and anxiety. I kept waking up panicked about ridiculous things (such as pins n' needles in my hand) and was distraught about a dream in which I was caring for my baby nephew and he hit his head. He was vomiting and I thought he had brain damage.Eugh. Awful awful night.

Hey Ladies!
How are you all today?

I had an awful night, full of nightmares and anxiety. I kept waking up panicked about ridiculous things (such as pins n' needles in my hand) and was distraught about a dream in which I was caring for my baby nephew and he hit his head. He was vomiting and I thought he had brain damage.Eugh. Awful awful night.

I've had some bad dreams myself - in fact, I've even started going to sleep with a light on! I hope it's a symptom that goes away!

Bad dreams here too! I had them with DD aswell if i remember rightly. They seem so real

Looks like I spoke too soon... yesterday nausea found me :sick:
I've been in bed all day with no appetite, feeling horrible but at least it's a good sign for the :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->