Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Mashed potatoes are my best friend today ♡. The only thing i could eat (along with bbq chicken with it) and feel fine afterwards. I must've cooked it good too cos Alek devoured it too! He's such a picky meat eater. I felt like puking all day and had to do yucky dishes cos it's hubby's turn and he hasn't done them yet. Grr.

I've also been having dull twinges and pulling. Nice to know my uterus is stretching lol.

And as promised. . My 6 week bloat.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130615_184909.jpg

:dohh: just noticed my perky nips in my pic. Sorry girls! :blush:

Love the bumps!

Smells were making me SO nauseated today. Went to dinner with a girl friend, the smell of her seafood linguine was gagging me the entire time, and her perfume in the car. ACK! The trees are all flowering here and when it's HOT and there is a strong smell, I'm done for. I wish we had a fenced in back yard so I didn't have to walk the dog so often.

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday!

I have to go to the inlaws today, they're having a father's day barbecue. I really don't know how I'm going to do this. I'm so nauseaus and have pretty much no appetite. Knowing my mother in law there will be a gigantic food feast and she's going to force feed me :wacko:
We don't want to tell them I'm pregnant yet so this will not be an easy day...

Don't seem to be having any of the issues with food that you girls are... I'm mainly just bloated and gassy
6 weeks today !!!!! :)

How are you feeling today BMB?

im feeling great thanks for asking :flower:

its so cold here i sleep near the heater lol..

U/S next week on monday at 9:20am :happydance:

as far as symptoms go, ive been having a major headche,bloating and oh so gassy lol :wacko:

BMB I just noticed from your signature that we both got our BFP on the same day as well! :hugs:

Man on man I just couldn't get out of bed this morning. I my LO get out of bed and I fell right back to sleep. I opened my eyes a few minutes later with my son staring at me waiting for me to wake up. It took all my might to get out of bed. I would have made DH get up this morning with him but since it is fathers Day I let him sleep. Oh wow the wave of nausea this morning. It was powerful. But with some deep breathing it settled.

I didn't want to get out of bed this morning either. But i had to get up shower and finish laundry before we go to the zoo today. I ate a half of a package of saltines last night so my nausea was not very strong this morning thank goodness

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->