Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I hear you on the pimples.... Though they seem to be worse on my neck and chest it is really gross!! Yet the one's on my face can turn cystic which are extremely painful and scar.

Have fun at the zoo today Cryssie sounds like good fun!!

Is it weird that DH hasn't asked for sex ever since we found ou we were expecting? What could be the reason? Is he scared or just not interested?

Mine is worried that I am not feeling well. He knows most nights I am not feeling well when I go to bed. Or that I have cramping, and there is no way I feel comfortable adding some thrusting to an already ache insides! So maybe he is just worried for you. Maybe you should ask him?

He kisses me and is his normal playful self with me during the day and when it comes to bed times he just snoozes out before I even come to bed after brushing my teeth, or makes excuses that he's tired he was a sex addict lol!!

I think I'll as him tomoro but tbh lol I'm loving the no sex saga! Not like I don't miss it but I'm too much of a worry wart and libido is down a notch....or two lol.

Do you think he's grossed out?

That is only something he can tell you. Every guy is different. Mine will always say to me that I am beautiful no matter what state I am in. Which doesn't help the healthy body thing, if he loves me and thinks I am sexy fat LOL

He says that too, I feel like if I ask him, he will lie, DH isn't the open type hell keep stuff in and never let it out until I beg him to tell me.

I sat down and had a talk with my DH about this.

Before we actually got pregnant, we had practically fetishized pregnant sex. We would talk about it, sometimes pretend, etc. :blush: (We're addicts as well, and went at it almost every night.)

But after we really got pregnant, sex life just died immediately. I wasn't interested because I was afraid (DH is very well-endowed). And DH wasn't pushing for it anymore. I started to feel kind of lonely and miss it. I wanted it, but I was scared.

Finally, I talked to DH about it. I told him I was worried, but that by that point we were already 5 weeks. We had been going at it before I knew I was pregnant, and that was arguably the most sensitive time, so if the baby survived that and sex is supposed to be safe, I was willing to get over it. I asked him what he was feeling about sex.

He said it was kind of weird knowing that there was actually a baby in there. He also said he had a feeling of accomplishment now that we were pregnant. that he didn't feel the drive to keep going. But mostly, he expressed some feelings of loneliness. I was on BnB talking to people who had been through everything before, making friends here, finding all the information I needed and the answers to my questions. But he felt like he didn't have anywhere to go with his questions. Didn't have anyone to talk to because we decided we weren't telling anyone we know IRL yet. He felt jealous and lonely that I had all these people and friends to talk to, and he didn't have anyone.

So I promised him that I would share more with him, that we would find more answers out together, and reminded him that I loved him and that we were partners in this, and we did this together. I also told him he could tell someone if he wanted to, but he said that he felt better after talking. Things have been a lot better since, and our sex drives are completely back! We still don't do it as often as we did before we got pregnant, but we are more cheeky with each other, and have sex maybe once every other night or every two nights instead of every night. :thumbup:

Our appointment is tomorrow, and if all goes well, we have decided we would each tell three people we know IRL. His best friend from college has a 1-year-old son, so I think he'll really feel tons better then. He never really had a stable father figure, so he has expressed worries that he didn't know how to be a dad, and feels like once he talks to his friend, he'll feel much better.

Thanks for sharing that Ginger!! I am glad that you have worked things out with your DH.

I still am not sure if I am ready for sex just yet. I get the pangs of wanting it badly then my nausea takes over and kills it. I am just glad that DH understands. With all my other PG's I almost had that overactive sex drive syndrome. I seriously couldn't get enough. We would have sex all the time and I was still doing it myself a couple times a day!! It was crazy!!

Tmi.. I just had a glob of brown mush after going to the bathroom.. had to strain to pass a bm again but the brown glob threw me off. Just my body making things? Lol.

Thanks for sharing that Ginger!! I am glad that you have worked things out with your DH.

I still am not sure if I am ready for sex just yet. I get the pangs of wanting it badly then my nausea takes over and kills it. I am just glad that DH understands. With all my other PG's I almost had that overactive sex drive syndrome. I seriously couldn't get enough. We would have sex all the time and I was still doing it myself a couple times a day!! It was crazy!!

Hopefully you'll feel better by the time we get to 2nd tri. :haha:

Tmi.. I just had a glob of brown mush after going to the bathroom.. had to strain to pass a bm again but the brown glob threw me off. Just my body making things? Lol.

Maybe it's a glob of thick mucus from where your body is making the mucus plug.

Hey Ladies!
How are you all today?

Cryssie- I had two small blobs of mucous after peeing both yesterday and the day before. Yesterdays had a slight orangey pinky tinge. Today I've had nothing as of yet other then alot of milky white discharge. I was thinking it might be mucous plug related.

I'm exhausted today! Everytime I try and sleep or nap on my side my legs cramp, it gets really uncomfortable!

No more globs at least.

Zoo was fun. It's a smaller zoo only $8 to get in and not very far from home. But Alek had a blast!

Sounds like a good time!! We have to travel quite far to go to a zoo. We don't have one around here. Which sucks!!

Hi all! Can I join in? I tested positive last week and the NHS direct calculations give me a feb 20th due date :)

Welcome, Helsie!

I love the zoo! It's been forever since I've been to one, and I've never been to the one that's near my house.

I'm a shutter bug so any opportunity to take photos is fun for me. I've been to three zoos now since i was preggo with Alek. And one aquarium and one gulfarium.

Oh and one of our cruises I've been to a butterfly farm.

Oh ladies today is not a good day. I am so very tired and when I fall asleep on the couch I am lashing out at my children when I woken up. :( And I am wanting to yell even at DH. Everything is annoying me to no end. I sure hope I can tame this monster inside of me.

Sounds like me! I find myself snapping at everyone! It sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->