Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

UGh the hormones! Everything my husband does now is annoying. Poor guy! I feel like he's still processing the idea of actually being pregnant and what that entails and him being quiet makes me blow it all out of proportion. I'm crying or mad half the time.

I also love the zoo, now that we live in WY though, we're at least 3 or 4 hours from one I think.

So my sil is on day 31 of a 32 day cycle and her test was negative. She said she had weird cramps but feels like af is coming. Normally she spots on day 31 and last cycle she started on day 28. Any insight for her ladies?

Oh, here's a couple of my shots from today.

1001328_10151453536156366_1512695996_n.jpg

8659_10151453540946366_230101751_n.jpg

The only thing I can say about your sil Cryssie is that it will happen when it is meant to happen. I know that is not what she wants to hear but it is true!! :/

Those are great shots you took!!

I am still not feeling any better tonight. It sucks. I think I am getting sick again! I am getting a lot of pain in my sinuses. I am trying to drink more water but if I drink water too fast, I feel more nauseous. This is so not cool!!

She "really" wants to be. Doesn't help that her bff and I are both preggo. Her sister and I both had dreams that she was, lol. I'm hoping that she is, she deserves it!

Thank you for sharing Ginger, I really should get into the habit of talking things out with hub he's a great listener I should take advantage of that, I reckon it'll just make us closer.

:flower:

Cryssie, I hope she'll get her bfp soon, how long has she been TTC for?

P.s gorgeous pix!

She's been trying since the beginning of May i believe.

I hope i have the gender instinct lol. And not wishful thinking.

I think I have my girl though I don't feel any different with this pregnancy compared to when I was pg with DS.

Is our sil using OPKs and temping? Maybe that will help her conceive faster?

I am rubbish at it. I didn't know with any of mine! I seriously couldn't tell!

Do you think you have good motherly instincts about gender BMB?

Ok this girl is off to bed, the nausea is killing me!! I am seriously thinking I may have a bug of some sort. I have never had it so bad before other than from taking prenatals and I haven't had any today!!

I did with DS, I never had a doubt not one bit! And when the sonographer was trying to find the gender I'm like its a boy don't bother lol and it was!!

Hope you feel better soon AFTG :hugs:

I wish I had gender instinct lol. I could have sworn DD was going to be a boy. But my grandmother guess it. She said she had a dream. I couldn't believe she was right.

Defo going to have to ask her opinion again!:thumbup:

I think I am feeling too numb so far for the gender instinct! Is it wrong though that a bit of me really is hoping for a little girl? Boyfriend wants a little boy.

Reading about the zoo has made me want to go and look at the penguins. I love penguins.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has been getting irritable. I kept yelling at boyfriend for breathing too loudly last night :(

Hope everyone who was feeling rough is feeling a bit better today.

I think this is a little boy. I feel so different than i did with DD. With DD i had no symptoms till about 8 weeks. Didn't even know i was expecting! This time im so ill lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->