• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Thank you it feels awesome to be included! Having a very hard time making this all feel real though!! Oh my goodness...I just can't believe this is really happening and I am probably not going to until the doc confirms :nope:

Trying so hard to not go to Wal-mart and get another two FRER's. I know that they would only be like $7.98 with my coupon but I am having a hard time justifying it since docs is only three days away....:dohh:

Wow this is already a really busy thread!!

:hi: I am due the 6th!!

I hardly have any symptoms at all, only crazy thirst and slightly tender bbs.

Hubby asked again for sex. I told him with my bleeding this am i didn't want to chance aggravating my cervix. He rolled his eyes and muttered something about not getting sex again. . I feel bad. I really do.

Hello!! Got my BFP today!! According to my LMP, I'll be due around February 9th!! Yay!!

Yes we are a busy bunch lol :thumbup:

And welcome ladies!! Sticky beans to all :hugs:

Hubby asked again for sex. I told him with my bleeding this am i didn't want to chance aggravating my cervix. He rolled his eyes and muttered something about not getting sex again. . I feel bad. I really do.

I told DH that there most likely would not be any :sex: until we get a confirmation from the doc. Still worried that would bring on AF :wacko:

[EDIT] Had to stop typing because DH walked by. Don't feel bad. It is for a greater good :)

Hubby didn't get any while i was preggo with our son it was so uncomfortable. I was a bit better with the bo. I want to give it to him but I'm scared of bleeding lol.

I think I'm gonna be brave and try it tonight with DH. It's supposed to be safe.

I've added all new ladies on front page h&h 9 months :flower:

Ill tell DH in a nice way I'm not comfortable dtd now untill I get the ok from my doctor, I always seem to get AF straight after dtd :s I don't want to risk it.

What do you think of my progress ladies?

1-13 dpo am
2- 13 dpo pm
3- 14 dpo 12:44 pm (after plenty of water, cup of tea)

image.jpg

I can't wait for my lines to get darker I need to go out and buy more FRERS!!! I thought I'd be less obsessed when I get my bfp, now I'm double obsessed, kill me right now :wacko:

I can't wait for my lines to get darker I need to go out and buy more FRERS!!! I thought I'd be less obsessed when I get my bfp, now I'm double obsessed, kill me right now :wacko:

I think your lines are darkening nicely!! I totally know what you mean how your obsessed worse now!! I think I am too!!:dohh:

I think your lines are darkening nicely!! I totally know what you mean how your obsessed worse now!! I think I am too!!:dohh:

It's pouring rain right now and I can't go out and get me some FRERS with a toddler and no car :brat:

Well I showed you my test from tonight already on very watered down wee LOL :haha:

Lol yep it was great!

I feel my pee is so precious and it shouldn't go to waste without a test or two LMAO :rofl:

It is starting to feel pretty official now!!! I couldn't help myself and I covinced DH to let me get more FRER's so that I could ease my nerves a bit about possibly having a chemical again. Holy jeez I thought lines this dark only came from fairy tales!!! I am so excited! I see progression for sure this time!!

The first one is the day before yesterday 5/30 with SMU
The second one is from yesterday 5/31 FMU
And the last one is just a few minutes ago 6/1 :shock::shock::shock::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Attachments

• SMU 12DPO May 30th.jpg
    SMU 12DPO May 30th.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 2
  • FMU 13DPO May 31st.jpg
    FMU 13DPO May 31st.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 580691_511443102244474_388466146_n.jpg
    580691_511443102244474_388466146_n.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 3
Just got my faint BFP today. Well technically it started yesterday afternoon but it looked like an evap or a shadow. Tested again this morning and it looked darker but still super faint. Tested tonight after a really long hold and it's finally noticeable to everyone other than me and you can see the color in it.

Going by the first day of my last period, my due date would be Feb 10th. Going by ovulation it'd be Feb 9th but I'm sure my OB will say I'm due the 10th so I'll stick with that lol.

Congrats to everyone else. Wishing you all a H&H 9!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->