Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Hey Ladies!
So today, for the first time in 6 weeks, I woke up and felt completely normal. No anxiety, no uncomfortable cramps, no nausea and no fatigue. As silly as it sounds, this actually made me feel concerned. I'm just so desperate for a scan. I've got another six weeks till my first and it's driving me crazy! I spoke to a midwife on the phone and she said not to worry as symptoms will come and go. She said to enjoy a symptom free day. I'm feeling much happier after talking to her but just want a scan; I've looked into private scans but can't find any that are close by (neither hubs or I drive).

Have you had a look into the Babybond scan centers. They have locations across the UK so not sure if they have any near you hun.

Oo 7 weeks today, exciting !! I've got my booking appointment next week, on the assumption that I don't die at a wedding we have to travel to this weekend - I feel AWFUL and really don't want to go

On gender predictions: I'm going girl, I felt implantation on my left (ovulated on the right), my symptoms are also exactly the same as with my daughter. (I guessed boy with my daughter, clearly I'm good at guessing :haha: )

Have you had a look into the Babybond scan centers. They have locations across the UK so not sure if they have any near you hun.

Just had a look on their website and they have a centre in Chelmsford not far from a train station, so would be able to make our way there. The ironic thing is that just as I'm selecting booking dates the pregnancy symptoms return! Hello nausea! Thanks for the babybond info, gonna chat to the hubby about when we'd like our scan :flower:

As for gender predictions: A boy! Both hubs and I are about 80% sure. Boys run in his family, so would be very surprised by a girl (although we'd be more than happy with either).

Well so this morning I woke up with a nasty head ache. I think I am going to attempt some coffee. Maybe I am withdrawing a bit. I just haven't felt like coffee for a few days so I haven't made any. Guess I better try a cup!! I am not confident that the nausea will stay away today cause I just feel gross. But that could be the cloudy day today.

good luck for early scan hun!

I think im having a boy this time. Everything is so different than it was with DD.

That was the same way my second PG was, completely different to a tee!! Everyone thought he would be a girl! Nope boy. So that is why I will not go on how different the PG will be.....

I'm leaving in a few minutes for my first appointment. So nervous I could puke. :haha:

That was the same way my second PG was, completely different to a tee!! Everyone thought he would be a girl! Nope boy. So that is why I will not go on how different the PG will be.....

Oh wow really. I have no clue then :haha:

I'm leaving in a few minutes for my first appointment. So nervous I could puke

Good luck hun!

I think I am feeling too numb so far for the gender instinct! Is it wrong though that a bit of me really is hoping for a little girl? Boyfriend wants a little boy.

Reading about the zoo has made me want to go and look at the penguins. I love penguins.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has been getting irritable. I kept yelling at boyfriend for breathing too loudly last night :(

Hope everyone who was feeling rough is feeling a bit better today.

Of course it's not wrong to wish for one gender over another! :)

We LOVE Penguins! A couple years ago we took the girls to Sea World in Florida and did the penguin experience where we got to pet them and have our pictures taken with them. It was amazing.

I have suddenly became so nervous for my scan tomorrow!! Really worried too! :(

I don't think our worry really goes away even after the scan. It doesn't really go away I think until we get passed the 12 week mark. I have a worry still in the back of my mind but I try to not let it consume me!!

So I was thinking I was going to be ok this morning. Then I ate, now I don't feel good at all all over again.... this is so backwards.

I am CRAVING Mexican food with such a passion. :haha: DH says that's what we can have for lunch. :happydance:

So the midwife says my uterus feels big for 6 weeks, and scheduled me a scan on July 2nd to make sure it's not Clomid twins! :wacko:

I hope it's not! I really want natural birth, and doctors would never go for that here with twins. :dohh:

Really you couldn't find a MW to deliver them for you? I have heard of tons of women that feel strongly about doing it naturally with twins! Just because you have twins shouldn't mean C-section!!

Really you couldn't find a MW to deliver them for you? I have heard of tons of women that feel strongly about doing it naturally with twins! Just because you have twins shouldn't mean C-section!!

Welcome to America, where one out of every three babies is born by cesarean. :nope:

My midwife said if I did have twins, that she would have to refer me to one of the office's OB's because she couldn't do twin births. Twins are considered high-risk, apparently. I know it can be done without c-section, but it's really hard to find a doctor who will do it naturally around here. I'll do some more research on it and ask more questions if we find out it is twins. Really hoping I just have a fat baby. I O'd early on CD13, so it's entirely possible that I could be a little farther along than I think.

I am CRAVING Mexican food with such a passion. :haha: DH says that's what we can have for lunch. :happydance:

So the midwife says my uterus feels big for 6 weeks, and scheduled me a scan on July 2nd to make sure it's not Clomid twins! :wacko:

I hope it's not! I really want natural birth, and doctors would never go for that here with twins. :dohh:

Last night I dreamt about my first scan and there were twins, so strange! I'm amazed at the amount of c-secs in the US. Are doctors more cautious over there? I'm not sure of the rate here in the UK either, I know that c-secs are on the rise but I think that may be due to now being able to elect a c-section through the patients choice.

Ive seen a lot of american births on telly and i see a LOT of women going for epidural ASAP. Is that normal there? Just curious :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->