Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

We LOVE Penguins! A couple years ago we took the girls to Sea World in Florida and did the penguin experience where we got to pet them and have our pictures taken with them. It was amazing.

I am jealous! I want to do that! :D

I keep referring to my non-existent bump as a baby penguin. Not sure boyfriend is amused, but he is going with it :)

I have my scan in an hour and a half ladies! I'm super nervous! It's early but I hope we see a heartbeat lol I know it's super early though! My tummy is doing flips

The nausea is kicking my ass! I pretty much can't eat at all anymore :cry: The thought of any food makes me so sick... Don't know if I can take this for another month or so :nope:

That's great!

I don't know if it was this thread or not (I'm on my phone), but someone recommended taking EmergenC for its nausea-fighting B6 content. Ladies, do not do this. Excessive amounts of vitamin C can cause miscarriages and is actually used as a home-made abortion.

https://www.pregnancy-baby-care.com/pregnancy-miscarriage/miscarriage-vitamin-c.html

Hi girls..today was an awful day..first my ipad screen cracks then ds falls and gets a hole in his head and bleeds..then hub has a car accident..it was horrible..ds is down with a really bad cold..its pouring here i hate rain :(

My boobs are a little sorer today..im also starting a yucky cold :(

I cant for my scan less than a weeks time :)

Great news youngmam, I'm thinking of paying for an early scan as 12 weeks seems so far away!

Sorry to hear about the crappy day BMB, hope tomorrow's a better one :hugs:

Hi girls..today was an awful day..first my ipad screen cracks then ds falls and gets a hole in his head and bleeds..then hub has a car accident..it was horrible..ds is down with a really bad cold..its pouring here i hate rain :(

:hugs: Gosh girl I am sorry, sometimes we are put in these situations because something great will come out of it!! If you look at the bright side of all of this , your Dh was spared his life in this accident. Maybe his guardian angel help him make a better decision on which way to turn to stay out of the worst of it where his life was at stake. With your LO maybe his guardian angel caught him and held him up a bit so it wasn't worse than it was. As for your iPad if it didn't crack when it did maybe later that day you would have been on it and not see a car coming and hit you and you lose the baby!! See? I think things all happen for a reason you just need to see the good out of it is all!! :hugs:

I can't wait to see your LO too!!

:hugs: Gosh girl I am sorry, sometimes we are put in these situations because something great will come out of it!! If you look at the bright side of all of this , your Dh was spared his life in this accident. Maybe his guardian angel help him make a better decision on which way to turn to stay out of the worst of it where his life was at stake. With your LO maybe his guardian angel caught him and held him up a bit so it wasn't worse than it was. As for your iPad if it didn't crack when it did maybe later that day you would have been on it and not see a car coming and hit you and you lose the baby!! See? I think things all happen for a reason you just need to see the good out of it is all!! :hugs:

I can't wait to see your LO too!!

That's a great way of putting things thank you hunxx dh told the woman that hit him to go and not pay for the damage done he was grateful he was OK..people should take care when driving especially in wet weather.. everything happens for a reason I guess.

I'm not to happy with my symptoms today :cry:

My boobs still feel sooo tender and sore and itchy too. They are better now I have bought maternity bras (mine just didn't fit anymore, already!) but they seem to actually hurt even more now when they are touched than before :cry:

And..... I have spots!!! SPOTS!!! I NEVER get spots, even as a teenager I am just not a spotty person. I now have a big one on my cheek, can feel one coming on my nose, have one on my collar bone and even one on my back :cry: I did not sign up for spots :nope:

Also I have already started to notice around my belly button is getting hairier and darker hair than before. I knew that was a possibility but not this soon :shrug:

I'm so jealous of all your scans but it's amazing to see you all got your little bundles in their doing well :thumbup: Mines not till July 5th and it's still 3 weeks early. I just want to see our little bubs in their growing away :)

Nausea has really kicked my arse... I think I would prefer to actually be sick ! Rather then feel like I am just about to throw up all the time.. today I have barely gotten out of bed. I have also got a bit of a cold so im feverish and achey and bunged up and of course the nausea is just that extra ass kicker.. I haven't eaten today (its like 3pm here) and when I think of food I am nearly sick :(

I'm not to happy with my symptoms today :cry:

My boobs still feel sooo tender and sore and itchy too. They are better now I have bought maternity bras (mine just didn't fit anymore, already!) but they seem to actually hurt even more now when they are touched than before :cry:

And..... I have spots!!! SPOTS!!! I NEVER get spots, even as a teenager I am just not a spotty person. I now have a big one on my cheek, can feel one coming on my nose, have one on my collar bone and even one on my back :cry: I did not sign up for spots :nope:

Also I have already started to notice around my belly button is getting hairier and darker hair than before. I knew that was a possibility but not this soon :shrug:

I'm so jealous of all your scans but it's amazing to see you all got your little bundles in their doing well :thumbup: Mines not till July 5th and it's still 3 weeks early. I just want to see our little bubs in their growing away :)

These are great symptoms telling you things developing right where they are supposed to!! I too have spots, but mine are all over my neck and back! Gross!!

Nausea has really kicked my arse... I think I would prefer to actually be sick ! Rather then feel like I am just about to throw up all the time.. today I have barely gotten out of bed. I have also got a bit of a cold so im feverish and achey and bunged up and of course the nausea is just that extra ass kicker.. I haven't eaten today (its like 3pm here) and when I think of food I am nearly sick :(

I hear you!! I had a very bad weekend, but yesterday was mild so I didn't mind it so much. But I really think that the preggo pops helped a lot!! Just as it was starting to feel like something might happen I pop one in and it was way less. Try them maybe they will help you too!!

Here is my scan photo girls :) :cloud9:

Attachments

• photo (26).jpg
    photo (26).jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member