Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Then I am going to say BOY :blue: as per an uneducated guess with the ramzi theory!! which is supposed to be very chance to be right!! But since I can't see exactly where the placenta is ...... don't hold me to it, just for fun!!

That's great!

I don't know if it was this thread or not (I'm on my phone), but someone recommended taking EmergenC for its nausea-fighting B6 content. Ladies, do not do this. Excessive amounts of vitamin C can cause miscarriages and is actually used as a home-made abortion.

https://www.pregnancy-baby-care.com/pregnancy-miscarriage/miscarriage-vitamin-c.html

Hey Ladies!
Is a certain amount of vit C not good? I take a prenatal multivit everyday which I think has vit C along with drinking orange juice daily (normally 500ml bottle) and last week ate clementines/satsumas too (it was one of the few things I could stomach)! Hope it wasn't too much :dohh:

You have to take a lot of it to hurt the baby. Some prenatal vitamins have 200% of the recommended DV. So some vitamin C is good, but just don't go too overboard, because excessive amounts can cause birth defects in early pregnancy. I think you're fine. Women trying to induce miscarriage take 500mg every hour for multiple days.

Afternoon ladies! Woke up so nauseous this morning. Took Alek to my mom's then headed to work just to see we got flooded again (before it was 2011 ). Sat around since I'm not much use preggo then got sent to the other center in town just to sit around there. Lol. Got to go home at noon. About to take a much needed nap lol.

No bleeding today except a lil brown when i wipe

well I guess it worked out for you then today Cryssie!!

Too much of anything is not good during PG!! We do need Vit C in our diets, to help cell growth. But the amounts that are taken in that cold remedy is not safe at all! What you also have to remember that Vit C along with B Vit's are all water soluble.

So we just got back from our 9K walk and it was amazingly beautiful outside! It is going to get up 26C when we haven't seen past 22C yet this year. So it is going to feel like a scorcher!! I am feeling a bit better today so I wanted to take advantage of it while I can!! Though I think I have finally got the bloat..... I am sitting here and my gut looks like it is sooo flabby that I lost all muscle tissue and it is just flubbery. I am hoping the walk will help it a bit so doesn't continue in the wrong direction. I think I can handle the MS better than I can handle my belly going gross!!

i found something neat to look at. This will give us a better perspective for the first trimester!!

trimester1.jpg

Hi all! I posted in the other Feb thread but I'll join here too! I am not totally sure of my due date yet. Based on my period it's Feb 17 but I didn't ovulate until way late in my cycle so Fertility Friend is giving me a due date of March 1. Hoping for a Feb baby though!!!

Wow, it's hard to believe three weeks makes such a difference!

I know and to think babe will blueberry sized in a couple days and then in 5 more weeks I will have this perfectly formed little one tucked in nicely into my pelvic cavity!! Soo cool!!

Went shopping today baught some comfy pregnancy yoga pants lol, and some maternity shirts as they were on sale,

Not much of an update for me other than sore boobies ..

Hope you're all enjoying your day :)

I'm making giant lists of names. DH and I have decided we're going to make seeded brackets for each gender to narrow it down. :haha:

What are seeded bracelets?

As for me I am sorta getting worried. I felt absolutely awful this weekend and these last few days I am feeling way better and that worries me. That was honestly my signal last time that things weren't ok any more, four days before I started to bleed. I know I might just be being silly, but I just can't help it!! :nope:

As for me I am sorta getting worried. I felt absolutely awful this weekend and these last few days I am feeling way better and that worries me. That was honestly my signal last time that things weren't ok any more, four days before I started to bleed. I know I might just be being silly, but I just can't help it!! :nope:

:hugs:
It's common to have good and bad days! I hope all is well. I understand the worry. I'm so ready to be at 12 weeks.

We have a short list of names going but my husband is already set on a boy. haha. I think we'll find out the sex this time (I never have in the past) because we live so far away from all of our family and such. It will be much easier for them to send things and I'll have them looking out at sales and such.

SUPER TMI, I know. . .but has anyone had pale or light stools? I just did this morning and it freaked me out a bit.

Wishing you all a great day!

:hugs:
It's common to have good and bad days! I hope all is well. I understand the worry. I'm so ready to be at 12 weeks.

We have a short list of names going but my husband is already set on a boy. haha. I think we'll find out the sex this time (I never have in the past) because we live so far away from all of our family and such. It will be much easier for them to send things and I'll have them looking out at sales and such.

SUPER TMI, I know. . .but has anyone had pale or light stools? I just did this morning and it freaked me out a bit.

Wishing you all a great day!

When I get pale poo's is because of my celiac disease. I am not 100% why it is like that though. Have you tried to look it up?

Feeling a million times better today... seems I had picked up a nasty bug! I feel as if I can finally have some dinner today ! first time since Sunday, thank god! I am STARVING.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->