Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Feeling a million times better today... seems I had picked up a nasty bug! I feel as if I can finally have some dinner today ! first time since Sunday, thank god! I am STARVING.

I am glad your feeling better :hugs:

What are seeded bracelets?

As for me I am sorta getting worried. I felt absolutely awful this weekend and these last few days I am feeling way better and that worries me. That was honestly my signal last time that things weren't ok any more, four days before I started to bleed. I know I might just be being silly, but I just can't help it!! :nope:

It's totally normal to have on and off days! Don't let yourself get too worked up. Just repeat the mantra: "Today I am pregnant. Everything else is secondary."

Seeded brackets are like this:
https://www.printyourbrackets.com/pdfbrackets/20teamsingleseeded.pdf
https://www.printyourbrackets.com/seededbrackets.html

So, the bracket might look familiar to you. "Seeded" means that you have the names ordered on the bracket in such a way that you have names you really like in all four quadrants so that you don't have to eliminate a name you really like on the first draw. The PDF I linked has numbers, so you can kinda see where you put your top four favorite names. :thumbup:

4 days until my scan!!

Poor DS has conjunctivitis and can hardly open his eyes, I applied some eye ointment on it hope he gets a good nights sleep he's too sick poor bub..

TMI..

Girls does your pee smell bad? I've stopped all multivitamins because they were making me sick :sick: it smells like fmu but stronger, I don't have any infections so I'm just curious, also is anyone still having white streaked ewcm discharge? I have that but not in huge amounts..

I may be being stupid, but how does an ectopic pregnancy pain feel like? I'm having one sided pain to my left, it's always been my left, I ovulated from my left ovary and now when I lay down I get twinges not severe but recognisable I'm probably overreacting, but Monday doesn't seem to come any faster!

4 days until my scan!!

Poor DS has conjunctivitis and can hardly open his eyes, I applied some eye ointment on it hope he gets a good nights sleep he's too sick poor bub..

TMI..

Girls does your pee smell bad? I've stopped all multivitamins because they were making me sick :sick: it smells like fmu but stronger, I don't have any infections so I'm just curious, also is anyone still having white streaked ewcm discharge? I have that but not in huge amounts..

I may be being stupid, but how does an ectopic pregnancy pain feel like? I'm having one sided pain to my left, it's always been my left, I ovulated from my left ovary and now when I lay down I get twinges not severe but recognisable I'm probably overreacting, but Monday doesn't seem to come any faster!

Poor little guy, hope he feels better soon!!

I have not had any EWCM since just before my BFP, but I do have enough creamy lotiony cm that it drops into the toilet when I pee.

As for your pain is it constant or does it come and go? Plus if you are having any pain it should be quiet sever for 6 weeks. Your tube would almost be rupturing about now.

A tubal rupture would probably be painful enough to make you pass out. You would KNOW there was something horribly wrong. Also, tubal rupture probably would have occurred already. I think you're a bit far along to just now be feeling twinge pains.

Now, I'm about as far along as you are, and I get the twinge pains too. My doctor says it's from the ligaments and uterus stretching. It feels like a tugging pull on my left side (I also O'd from my left). It could be the corpus luteum.

Anyone having mild cramping? I've had this for the last week along with VERY sore almost hard bbs, frequent peeing and an insatiable thirst!

Anyone having mild cramping? I've had this for the last week along with VERY sore almost hard bbs, frequent peeing and an insatiable thirst!

welcome :hi: & Congrats

I did around that time yes!! They seem to come and go for me.

Hello :wave:

I do have cramps and really sore, full, and kind of hard bb's. The cramps come and go but I am pretty sure that they are normal and I have not been too worried about it. I think it's just uterus and ligaments stretching!

So I went to the ER last night with dehydration...They had to give my 2 very large bags of saline through an IV and some zofran since the MS is full force now. I was vomiting all day yesterday and could not keep anything down until after they gave me the zofran for my nausea...

I feel like death!:haha:

But I guess that is a good sign:wacko:

I really hope it's not twins...:dohh:

Hey Ladies!
Hope you're all well today!
Today here in the UK the weather was lovely, felt like the first real day of summer! Unfortunately, just before I headed out to do some shopping I nipped to the toilet and noticed brown discharge in my underwear. Naturally, was a little alarmed at first but trying to stay calm. I haven't had anymore since and just trying to take it easy. I'm also in the process of hopefully joining a wellbeing group for some counselling. I suffered terrible OCD and anxiety in my teens and since becoming pregnant, have felt it coming back. I think that the natural worries of the 12 week wait have me spooked and am freaking myself out with ridiculous worries so that I don't concentrate on actual real concerns (crappy distraction method, I know!). I went to the doctor yesterday and had a great chat. She said that despite herself being a doctor and her hubby a pediatrician, she was worried alot during the 12 weeks too. She also said that she didn't think the stress I've been feeling will affect the baby (yep, when I'm not worried about something specific I'm worrying that I've been worrying!:dohh:).

As for eating, I haven't felt nausea much lately however I don't fancy much of anything anyway. I feel starving, go to eat and take one or two mouthfulls before I can't bear anymore! I've become the worlds fussiest eater!

So I went to the ER last night with dehydration...They had to give my 2 very large bags of saline through an IV and some zofran since the MS is full force now. I was vomiting all day yesterday and could not keep anything down until after they gave me the zofran for my nausea...

Oh no! Hope you're feeling a little better after the hopsital trip, are you managing to keep anything down today?:hugs:

Oh no! Hope you're feeling a little better after the hopsital trip, are you managing to keep anything down today?:hugs:

So far I have had some water and a bagel with cream cheese and it has stayed down. It has been about and hour and a half since I ate it so I am pretty sure it is there for good. But even from that (the most bland tasting thing in the world) I have indigestion...

This is going to be a very long 5 1/2 weeks...(or more :dohh:)

Wow Mamabear I didn't realize that it was that bad!! I am glad you are all fixed up and feeling a bit better!!

Ladybugz I am glad that you were able to talk to such an understanding Dr. I hope that helps you a bit.

Yea It has only been a few days and I got dehydrated very fast...ugh...scares the crap out of me that I could get another kidney infection that is the last thing I need right now...

And Ladybugzz having helpful docs is definitely a good thing. I know how much it helps...:hugs:

So far I have had some water and a bagel with cream cheese and it has stayed down. It has been about and hour and a half since I ate it so I am pretty sure it is there for good. But even from that (the most bland tasting thing in the world) I have indigestion...

This is going to be a very long 5 1/2 weeks...(or more :dohh:)

Glad to hear both the water and bagel are stayimg down for now :thumbup: I think just slowly eating nibbles throughout the day is the best way to go. That's what I did a few days ago, really helped!

I'm so happy to finally find a nice doctor to be honest, my own doctor left a few years ago, so I've seen around 6 different doctors since!

I was doing that with my crackers, but then I realized I couldn't drink enough water to keep myself good and hydrated...so that has been my problem...I just want to eat but even thinking about food is making me nauseous and the smell of food is even worse...

DH was getting mad at me because every time he smoked the last 3 or 4 days he would come inside and get close to me and I couldn't let him near me and kept telling him how much he stunk! Pee-yew!! No wonder it has been so easy for me to quit when I get preggers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->