Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I was doing that with my crackers, but then I realized I couldn't drink enough water to keep myself good and hydrated...so that has been my problem...I just want to eat but even thinking about food is making me nauseous and the smell of food is even worse...

DH was getting mad at me because every time he smoked the last 3 or 4 days he would come inside and get close to me and I couldn't let him near me and kept telling him how much he stunk! Pee-yew!! No wonder it has been so easy for me to quit when I get preggers!

Crackers were my best friend, one of the easiest things to eat lately. I found drinking water quite hard (although I'd often gulp it down every few hours rather than sip a few times an hour). I completely understand the smell issue! I can't stand my hubs deodorant, he has to spray outside but it still stinks!

Hi ladies. Day two of no bleeding what so ever! And ms is horrible. I have it all day no matter if i eat or not if i don't it gets to the point where I'm dizzy. I have relief for maybe 30 minutes after a meal starting with my first bite. And I've noticed i can't eat as much as i used to of the things i like eating. Bleh. I haven't been doing a very good job of forcing myself to drink more water either. My boobs hurt so bad when touched. And my abs hurt again. I can't wait until my scan on Tuesday. Ugh.

Wow morning sickness seems to be plaguing most of us!! I am not bad as some one you lovely ladies but I always feel icky and eating makes it worse, but I didn't think it was all that bad..... I guess I count myself lucky as long as I am not puking.... :sick:

I'm not puking cos i hate it so i do everything i can not to. Came close to a few times tho.

My sil is trying to get her mom to buy her opks cos she's desperate. Lol. Af got her this cycle.

Ditto. Can't she buy them herself? I mean... She wants to provide for a baby, right? I'm confused. :haha:

My bil doesn't want her to spend money on that stuff.

Hi girls my scan has been moved to today !! ahhhh so nervous I am petrified they are going to say the sac is empty :( will let you know only 3 1/2 hours

Feeling almost too good tonight..... :( It is hard to enjoy it.

It sucks that we can't even relax enough to enjoy a decent day! I check my boobs constantly to make sure they still hurt the same amount. Every ache scares me silly. :hugs:

I wish i had a remotely ok day ms wise. Feeling ill all day every day sucks! but of course silly me Google's it and gets extreme/severe ms can mean molar pregnancy. But i saw the yolk sac so I'm good. ... right? :/

I don't know much about those but I dont think yours is all THAT bad. I know someone who has vomited daily for 30 weeks now, with meds. You are still eating aren't you? I am sure you are fine my dear, probably means you are having that girl you are wanting more than anything else!!

I wouldn't be too concerned if you're keeping some stuff down! HUGS! I had fairly extreme nausea with my last 2 pg's. . .up to 24 weeks with my youngest, when I went on bedrest for 10 weeks then had her a week later. (yeah, crazy that we do this again?!)

I'm hoping that my less severe nausea is a sign of a boy. :) Wishful thinking. At this point I'd be thrilled with being 12 weeks and not so damn worried.

Oh wow that would suck.... Though I do have to wonder if I am not going to get very sick that I may bust get another boy.... Guess only time will tell....

I was hardly sick at all with my oldest daughter! There's hope! I think I actually only threw up 3 or 4 times with her. ;)

Well I was running to the toilet 10 times on sunday(nothing came of it though), so it is possible.... just not sure how happy I am to say that LOL

View attachment 632215
woohoo! Bubby is all good had a yolk sac and crl was 4.1mm measuring 5+6 due valentines day which is exactly what i thought.
So relieved was so scared of having an empty sac
Heartbeat was 115 bpm

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sorry to hear some of you are having bad ms. Still no symptoms here, so I'm getting the feelin this ones a boy. I was horribly sick with dd - could only keep melon or yoghurts down, some of the time! And ended up underweight by 10 weeks so I'm hoping for an easier ride this time. But then I am only 5+2 by o date so it might get me yet :/

Congrats on the scan masonsbaby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->