Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

BMB so remember you asked about all the EWCM that you were seemed to be still having? I had sooo much last night. Though I am 100% sure that it was from DTD the night before, so did you DTD before you had yours??

Congrats Masonbaby! So glad all is well!

Yay for all the blueberries! :) I'm still a sweetpea for 5 more days. hehe

Eeee I heard baby's heartbeat on my doppler :cloud9: I've been over optimistically trying for the last week and finally found it :D I didn't really think I'd find it so early

I'm 7+3 today :D arrgghh I want to get the doppler back out and listen to baby again, I don't want to fry the poor little thing though !

Yay for bump picture :D I ought to get round to taking one soon

I am thinking I am getting a bad bout of indigestion and it is making me nauseous. It feels like it is at the back of my throat and going to come out at any moment. It is not burning like heartburn at all. Just a really gross feeling.

Oh and today my ribs and pubic bone feel a bit sore like they are a bit bruised. Anyone else?

I finally had a decent day with ms! It was tolerable all day! Had a lil spotting this morning but none the rest of the day. I'm feeling ligament pains tho.

No way I have a bump yet lol maybe in a few weeks ahah I have a little podge in the way haha

No way I have a bump yet lol maybe in a few weeks ahah I have a little podge in the way haha

LOL you think mine is an actual bump LMAO not!! It is more like left overs from having four boys LOL So I am sure you are fine!! What you see is just podge LOL

I finally had a decent day with ms! It was tolerable all day! Had a lil spotting this morning but none the rest of the day. I'm feeling ligament pains tho.

I am glad you had a good day, and that is great news about the spotting!!:happydance:

My pudge is only from one so i think you're doing better than me aftg!

My sil is hilarious! She's asking me if hubby pee'd before sex because hers does and she thinks that's why she's not getting preggo. He also smokes.

My sil is hilarious! She's asking me if hubby pee'd before sex because hers does and she thinks that's why she's not getting preggo. He also smokes.

Tell her to get him to drink an energy drink about an hour before they dtd LOL

Lol. She jumps him when he gets home from work and of course the first thing he needs to do is pee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->