Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

It was probably just the difference in the two techs. I've heard of babies measuring behind, but I've never heard of babies SHRINKING. Take deep breaths and at least try to relax. Say it with me: "Today, I am pregnant. Everything else is secondary."

BMB: How many mg of Clomid is she on? Some women don't respond to it, and typically doctors will stop prescribing it after 3 or 4 months if it doesn't work. If he has 0 motility, are they trying to get her to ovulate for IVF? They should try Femara or something other than Clomid. There are other ovulation drugs that might work for her.

I haven't had my scan yet. It's on July 2nd. Everyone is convinced it's twins but me. :haha:

She's on the highest does of clomid, they're trying to regulate her cycles, she has a period like once in a 6 month period, she's also on Glucophage.

I think it's twins too tbh, I saw your bump pic and I'm convinced :thumbup:

Oh, good. It's not just me. :haha:

Not you too! You've gone to the dark side!

I slept soooo good last night, back in my own bed! I hate hotels, the beds are never comfy. And the pillows suck.

It was probably just the difference in the two techs. I've heard of babies measuring behind, but I've never heard of babies SHRINKING. Take deep breaths and at least try to relax. Say it with me: "Today, I am pregnant. Everything else is secondary."

BMB: How many mg of Clomid is she on? Some women don't respond to it, and typically doctors will stop prescribing it after 3 or 4 months if it doesn't work. If he has 0 motility, are they trying to get her to ovulate for IVF? They should try Femara or something other than Clomid. There are other ovulation drugs that might work for her.

I haven't had my scan yet. It's on July 2nd. Everyone is convinced it's twins but me. :haha:

oops, i meant last week measuring 6w6d and this week 7w4d, but the scans are exactly a week apart, so i should be technically 7w6d today. however, according to my LMP I am supposed to be 7w4d, so was the first tech just a little "heavy handed" when the measurements???

I think that's most likely. I don't think you really have any reason to worry at this point, especially since the new measurement matches up with your LMP.

We have first names already for :twingirls: and :oneofeach:. Still working on :twinboys:. DH is actually hoping for twins. :dohh:

i think those pinches feel on the insides are our cervix changing!! Though my babe is so high up my cervix hasn't even retreated or hidden yet. It usually happened by now. Anyone else's cervix still going strong like nothing happened??

Girls I have a confession..... I am totally not interested in sex!! When we dtd the other night I enjoyed the oral, but took more a lot longer than usual (sorry over share) but when it came to doing it I was like this is just weird.... It didn't feel the same at all, and I was more annoyed about it all. Poor DH, I am glad that ms is being a good enough reason at the moment!!

updated scan from today 7w4d

Attachments

• IMG_20130621_111141_614.jpg
    IMG_20130621_111141_614.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4
Wow, I wish I had that problem! I'm a little horn-ball. :haha:

Last night I was having light cramping, so I just helped DH out instead of DTD, but sex has been pretty awesome so far. Low libido is normal in early pregnancy. Mine has even suffered a little bit. We're not going at it every night like we used to. :blush:

Great scan! :cloud9:

i think those pinches feel on the insides are our cervix changing!! Though my babe is so high up my cervix hasn't even retreated or hidden yet. It usually happened by now. Anyone else's cervix still going strong like nothing happened??

Girls I have a confession..... I am totally not interested in sex!! When we dtd the other night I enjoyed the oral, but took more a lot longer than usual (sorry over share) but when it came to doing it I was like this is just weird.... It didn't feel the same at all, and I was more annoyed about it all. Poor DH, I am glad that ms is being a good enough reason at the moment!!

Confession time!!!

I totally faked it last night

I'm just not interested anymore,mind you this is our first time dtd since we found out!!

Wow, I wish I had that problem! I'm a little horn-ball. :haha:

Last night I was having light cramping, so I just helped DH out instead of DTD, but sex has been pretty awesome so far. Low libido is normal in early pregnancy. Mine has even suffered a little bit. We're not going at it every night like we used to. :blush:

Great scan! :cloud9:

Well with my last two boys it was all I wanted. Though I don't remember being this nauseous... ok well I was with #3 but as soon as I found it my prenatals that was over in a hurry. So really I have never been this bad.

Confession time!!!

I totally faked it last night

I'm just not interested anymore,mind you this is our first time dtd since we found out!!

Well I am glad that I am not the only one!! Though I didn't fake it I was just like are you done yet?? :haha: I know how mean that sounds but it was just really uncomfortable....

Lunch time. Gonna steam my leftover Chinese from last night. Yummmm!

What's new in here then ?! did i see talk of twins ?!

Sorry i'm not posting much. Just nothing at all to share lol, my first app isn't for another two weeks and my first scan not for another 6 weeks.. i just peak in once a day lol :)

Sorry i'm not posting much. Just nothing at all to share lol, my first app isn't for another two weeks and my first scan not for another 6 weeks.. i just peak in once a day lol :)

Everyone but me is convinced I'm having twins. :haha:

My uterus is measuring large, so my midwife ordered me an early ultrasound on July 2nd to make sure I don't have Clomid twins.

Lunch time. Gonna steam my leftover Chinese from last night. Yummmm!

Oh that sounds really good!! I had sushi for lunch yesterday... Mmmm (don't worry no raw fish)

Just the normal... symptoms, old and new, scans, and sex

Don't worry there is nothing wrong popping in once and a while. Sometimes I wish I had that kind of control, I am on here too much sometimes LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->