Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

At 26 with my DH at the time we weren't dtd all that often either. I just don't think that there should ever be a fight about it. Maybe you need to let him know how it makes you feel. Cause I know I feel used if I am not receiving enough intimacy. I will refuse DH if he just comes and grabs my hooch and expects me to be turned on. I will not give out if he just expects it. My previous DH was bad for that. He wanted sex but didn't want to have to work for it. My DH now isn't as bad.

I don't know there should be so much more about you than just sex is all. Yes kids do change it. I just think that our DH could be more understanding and caring with situation!!

My ex was very demanding about sex and once we had children he completely didn't understand that they sucked every ounce of energy out of me. I had zero sex drive.

HUGS! I hope things even out for you guys!

Well I nervous about today. I am already feeling like things could come up, though I am a little bit more hungry then yesterday morning. I guess that is a good sign. Slept like crap, tossed and turned and had some more very crazy dreams. :dohh:

How is everyone else doing today?

Morning! I actually slept a bit better last night, not all that many hours, but less tossing and turning. I'd die if I didn't get my afternoon nap in of course. :) I'm so spoiled!

LOL @ die if you don't get your afternoon nap. I could go back to sleep now LOL

I started to eat breakfast and stopped after four or five bites.... :nope: couldn't do it. I started burping like crazy and stuff was starting to come back up at me. I am just sucking on a preggo pop, I don't know if it is just the placebo affect but I will go with it.

Morning girls. I slept ok last night went to cook French toast this morning and no dishes were clean ugh. Looks like i know what I'm doing while Alek naps today. Snacked on cereal and a breakfast bar and i feel horrific.

I hate that, when there is no dishes. I hate doing dishes too. Now that my oldest can empty the dishwasher, that is his regular job. Now it is so much easier for me LOL. Plus is teaches him responsibility ;)

Our dishwasher is broken. So we get to do them by hand. Until we can find the number to call.

Our last 2 places didn't have dishwashers. . .that SO sucks!

I felt so good this morning, then I ate. . .now I feel like arse.

I think my afternoon nap is coming around 10am today! (I'm sure I'll take another around 3) :p

I might nap doubt it tho. Gotta shower and wash dishes. Perhaps I'll just throw the dishes in the shower with me. :haha:

OMGeeee I have found something that I think I can eat. It is soooo good, I am eating watermelon. Im not going to over do it, but something is better than nothing.

My mother was just here and I just about had to evacuate.... so close! I am glad that we aren't going to see her for almost a month.... camping here I come!

Freezing my balls off :cold:

7 degrees celsius and i feel like i need to surgically attach the heater to my ass!

OMGeeee I have found something that I think I can eat. It is soooo good, I am eating watermelon. Im not going to over do it, but something is better than nothing.

My mother was just here and I just about had to evacuate.... so close! I am glad that we aren't going to see her for almost a month.... camping here I come!

:happydance: for watermelon! :)

Have a wonderful trip!

Allforthegirl : yay for you finding something u can keep down :dance:

Today is really not my day though. It started out fine but around 2ish my back started killing me by 4 the headache was back n my bbs are killing me. For the first time I feel overwhelmed with emotion and just feel like crying constantly :cry: I feel sorry for DH trying to cheer me up but I'm in so much pain and feel so shitty nothings working :cry:

And now I have just done the worst thing. We ordered chinese to help my junk food craving.... I had two pieces of prawn toast :cry: I now feel terrible for eating it. DH said it will ve fine as was cooked and I've eaten lots of rice n chicken. So why do I still feel so bad and so stupid.... I didnt order our normal rice cause has shrimp n then I ate prawn toast :cry:

Not a good day.... Hope everyone else is having a better day than me :hugs:

I finally felt like eating after a nap (screw the dishes). About to get ready to take Alek to my mils and go out with a friend to a jewelry event. Much needed as Alek has been cranky today.

Soooo hungry!!!:haha:

I am craving california rolls, sweet and sour chicken, and white rice!! Even chickeny, veggie rice would be good right now and I normally don't like it much...:thumbup:

There are no chinese places in my town :dohh:

And DH has my car as usual...He won't be home until 4 and it is only 2...ugh...

Still naseous do I try to eat what ever I crave now...not working without a car... :cry:

Mexican is the only thing I can eat a proper amount of. Anything else, I eat a couple of bites and feel gross/bloated/stuffed/nauseous. But today for the second time in a week, I inhaled a whole burrito, plate of rice, and a taco before DH and MIL were even half done with their meals. :haha:

We told her we were expecting in the baby section of IKEA. She was so excited she cried. :cloud9:

Bean burrito and Spanish rice sounds soooo good now! Ohhhh! I know what I am having for dinner!! :haha:

i was out at my sons soft ball game and I was fine, went and got slurpee's and I was worried if I would be able to drink one or not. I was totally fine, but the moment I walked into my house I felt awful again. Now I am sitting here wondering if I am going to be sick again.... so gross!!

I am readin all this food and I want to eat but nothing sounds good to me at all. I don't even want to cook anything.

That's me! Absolutely nothing sounds good to have. I got nuggets and a baked potato from Wendy's and only the potato felt right to eat! No meat sounds good to me anymore. Nor bread. Lol. Ugh.

Also just dtd and it's on fire ugh. My poor hoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->