Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Ohh u have a midwife ? don't usually see alot of across the sea ladies with midwifes ! (unless i'm just being ignorant lol) clomid does increase your chances doesn't it ! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh exciting ! I wish I had something to get excited about ahah.

Thinking about gettting a private scan a little bit early as I know I will be away on holiday the week of "12 weeks" and the nhs will send me an automatic letter for a scan, when I have to cancel it I know it could be weeks before they reschedule (such is the nhs ughhh) and then I would be around 14 weeks before getting a scan.

What is hardest is I refuse to tell ANYONE until we have had that first scan and at 12 weeks like I said we are on holiday... with my family lol, it's going to get a little hard to hide and I would like to be able to have the scan before we go :)

edit : sorry gingerpander I was actually replying to you but i forgot to quote!

Midwives are kind of hard to get, here! Not a lot of doctors offices have them I drive 30 minutes to get to my office, and they have 4 CNMs (Certified Nurse Midwives). The hospital is also in the process of getting an accredited waterbirthing centre, which will hopefully be done by the time I deliver! :happydance:

Of course, twins would mean I would have to go to an OB instead of a midwife, but hopefully an OB at the practice would let me try it natural instead of forcing me to have a cesarean.

I can never get over the differences in the way things are done... madness.
My friend had twins naturally in a water birth (thingy) at the hospital delivered by a midwife
So maybe still a possibility :) ?

I do love the freedom of being able too choose "good" doctors like you get though.. just a bloody postcode lottery here :(

Midwives are fairly new to my province too. And there is only 2 or 3 of them for the whole city of 600K, plus out skirts of the city too. Not nearly enough!! I would prefer to go with a midwife, but because of past palpitations I am more of a higher risk and the women without risk get first dibs.... which means I am out.... Just hoping Dr Hottie will alow me to labour on my own, but going to try hypnobirthing and have a doula type person with me. Hopefully that will help this time.

I can never get over the differences in the way things are done... madness.
My friend had twins naturally in a water birth (thingy) at the hospital delivered by a midwife
So maybe still a possibility :) ?

I do love the freedom of being able too choose "good" doctors like you get though.. just a bloody postcode lottery here :(

Yeah, we do get to choose. I actually dumped the doctor I had while TTC. His office was five minutes from my house, but he was a JERK!

Twins are considered high-risk pregnancies here, and CNMs do not have the authority to officiate a high-risk birth without an OB present, so unfortunately, she has already told me she has to refer me if I have twins. But I'm hoping the doctors at the practice are just as nice as everyone else seems to be.

See this is what gets me annoyed I have an actual heart condition and I take medication to slow my heart rate down every single day of my life... yet no one could give a rats arse lol. That is what I hate about the nhs lol. Still my first app isn't for two weeks! Can't see that happening if my medical care wasn't bloody "free" lol.

I wish my male doctor had been hot. It would have made it a lot easier to let him handle me. :haha: Mine was like almost 60 and had a chrome-dome. I would have even settled for a hot female doctor! My midwife is older, but one of the others I'll get to see is young and hot. I think she's pregnant though, and due to have her baby soon. Oh well. No Dr Hottie for me.

I wish my male doctor had been hot. It would have made it a lot easier to let him handle me. :haha: Mine was like almost 60 and had a chrome-dome. I would have even settled for a hot female doctor! My midwife is older, but one of the others I'll get to see is young and hot. I think she's pregnant though, and due to have her baby soon. Oh well. No Dr Hottie for me.

Yes a hot female would be ok too!!

Hey girlies :hi:

It seems strange to me that some of you are saying you don't want burgers or greasy food.... I think my sweet tooth has passed and right now all I want is some greasy chips and a dirty old kebab smothered in mayo :blush:

Wish DH would get me one but he wont :cry: So not fair. The worst thing is my favorite food my body doesn't want either. (pies or pasties) The in-laws were cooking a pie earlier and I knew from the smell and made DH take me out I felt so :sick: from it :cry:

It's great to see everyones scans and hearing of the heartbeat. :happydance: I have two weeks today and it can't come soon enough I just want to see our lil bundle and hear that heart beat so we know all is well :thumbup: I'm fed up of symptoms though. Everyday around 3-4pm this awful headache comes on and doesn't go until I go to sleep, in fact I would say still lingering when I first wake up too :dohh: And I only want to eat certain things at certain times of the day. I keep havig yummy jacket potatoes and lots of greens with salad cream around lunch but can't eat come dinner :shrug: DH worries I'm not eating enough so has told me even if its chocolate to eat "something" Bless him :blush:

Hope all you girls are well. Thats me for now, oh and we are waiting to hear back around Wednesday if we get this flat so we can finally move out the in-laws. Fingers crossed please :hugs:

Hi ladies. . Hubby and i had a fight last night about sex. Knew it would happen sooner or later. Then Alek had a night terror and i sat in his room with the light on for a half hour before he would even wake up. Hubby helped himself while I was in there. I think i might try dtd tonight I'm just nervous of bleeding after not for a few days now even tho i know it doesn't hurt baby. I'm crashing cheesesteak loaded with mushrooms and peppers. Mmm. Told hubby to pick up the ingredients so i can make them tonight.

Symptom wise I'm stilln nauseous all day long and my boobs hurt. Only 4 days until i see my baby(ies) Lol hoping for one strong lil girl beating away in there.

See this is what gets me annoyed I have an actual heart condition and I take medication to slow my heart rate down every single day of my life... yet no one could give a rats arse lol. That is what I hate about the nhs lol. Still my first app isn't for two weeks! Can't see that happening if my medical care wasn't bloody "free" lol.

My first appointment is 2 1/2 weeks out and only because they had a cancellation and I pay through the nose for health care. $500 a month for 80/20 coverage, plus a $2500.00 deductible. I went without insurance for 7 years and just didn't go to the doctor. It really sucked. There's pros and cons about everyone's health care.

Hi ladies. . Hubby and i had a fight last night about sex. Knew it would happen sooner or later. Then Alek had a night terror and i sat in his room with the light on for a half hour before he would even wake up. Hubby helped himself while I was in there. I think i might try dtd tonight I'm just nervous of bleeding after not for a few days now even tho i know it doesn't hurt baby. I'm crashing cheesesteak loaded with mushrooms and peppers. Mmm. Told hubby to pick up the ingredients so i can make them tonight.

Symptom wise I'm stilln nauseous all day long and my boobs hurt. Only 4 days until i see my baby(ies) Lol hoping for one strong lil girl beating away in there.

Ok what do you mean your DH helped himself? Why did you know you would have a fight about sex? I am so confused....

Yay for u/s!!

My first appointment is 2 1/2 weeks out and only because they had a cancellation and I pay through the nose for health care. $500 a month for 80/20 coverage, plus a $2500.00 deductible. I went without insurance for 7 years and just didn't go to the doctor. It really sucked. There's pros and cons about everyone's health care.

OMG that is alot of money!! We pay too, but not that much!! Wow I am shocked!!

Because he hasn't had it in a week and a half. He helped himself out lol. I was going to give him a hand. . Or mouth lol but he got pissy when i said i didn't want to bleed.

He's threatened to leave before over sex as sad as that is. Its always on my mind when he's going to argue with me because he's not getting it enough. We used to be like bunnies until a year before i got preggo with Alek. In that time frame he was texting/sending pictures and videos of himself to some girl on the other side of the states. I caught him. Threw my rings at him. Wouldn't let him even touch me to hold me when icried about it. he promised he wouldnt do it again and that i could look through his phone whenever I wanted. I haven't since cos i want him to know i trust him to give him that value of not doing it again. 6 months later we decided to go ahead and get pregnant. After Alek and before i got back on bc we had a good sex life. I know the pills killed my drive and told him that so he told me that if i came off only to get preggo hed be upset. We ended up preggo (the bo) and things changed he wanted another baby.

Sorry f o r the life story but it always hangs over my head and even when i dont want sex or say something he says i make excuses. It's tiring. And talking to him does no good he never wants to talk because he either just came home from work or its bedtime. I try to keep most talk to the bedroom since Alek is here now

Cryssie I don't know that just seems wrong so how. I can understand that he wants his sex but he has to understand the situation better. DH and I have had discussion somewhat similar, but I don't think he would leave me if there was a legit reason for the sex not happening. Believe me there were months on months where because I was so dried out down there sex was just too painful. We would try but it seemed to not finish because of the pain. So for DH and I we get some twice or three times a month we call it a good month!

We're still young tho. We're 26. Not saying you're old but shouldn't I want it more? Lol. I know having kids changes you but jeeze. I'm tearing up just thinking about it. I hate fighting over something so miniscule when there are other ways to be intimate on a daily basis. I feel like every night he is going to ask me for it and it's stressing me out now more than ever. Idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->