Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I need to find something for my nausea! A girl in my mommy group on fb said there is a hard candy form of preggo pops cos i can't have that at work. Gonna see if i can find them.

BMB Woot!! Can't wait to see your bubb

Cryssie I really like those. They do help while I have one in my mouth but it isn't a long term thing at all. Now bleeding though after DTD?? You should talk to your Dr about it cause I am sure they would say to stop having sex for a bit, if dtd makes you spot all the time.

Wow my dreams just got to a whole new level of crazy!! I slept a bit better last night. Though I am up and still feel dead to the world. I woke up cause baby is growing and my lower ab is actually quite tender feeling at the moment. Feeling a bit of pressure too.

I need to find something for my nausea! A girl in my mommy group on fb said there is a hard candy form of preggo pops cos i can't have that at work. Gonna see if i can find them.

I have them, they work wonders. I found them at Babies R Us.

No bleeding it was just on fire down there.

So nervous for Tuesday. Hoping all is well.

WOOO BMB! Can't wait to hear about your results!

Cryssie, that just doesn't sound all that pleasant! Hope you "cool" off soon! ;)

Food has been so strange for me this time around. I ate humus and pretzels for a couple days and it went down great, last night the smell of humus had me capping it right back off and nearly running for the toilet. I think the smells bother me much more than the food itself. Plain mashed potatoes seem to work really well. I'm not sick all day long at least, just waves here and there. Coconut water seems to really help me as well.

I had a panic moment last night, just didn't feel pregnant, vanishing symptoms. . .by the time I woke this morning all was fine and normal again. LOL

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday!

I know what it feels like to have vanishing symptoms. So not cool. :nope:

I looked for some coconut water today at Walmart but couldn't find any. Guess I will have to go to a health food store.

Today I was out and I didn't have any of the preggie pops and I tried some mint gum and that actually helped a tad! Enough anyways for me to get everything done.

The lovely PG headache is back. But a small nap helped out!!

Girls, scan went great! We saw babes hb @140 and it looked like a tiny gummy bear lol, the sonographer done a pelvic external scan and instantly we saw bub, then she said she wanted a clearer image she done an internal and it was so clear, there was sac,babe and that heartbeat, unfortunately I couldn't get a pic today but tomro ill have it and post it:)

Yay great news!

Bagels and cream cheese are my new best friend. And baked potatoes. Lol.

All the things that were my friend yesterday no longer did anything tonight. I couldn't even watch any food commercials, my stomach was turning so I had to walk away from the tv. Not a good night for me. I'm off to bed, night ladies!!

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

Glad you found something that works Cryssie! :)

I actually ate too much tonight. Feeling a bit miserable. It's hard to find the balance sometimes as I feel sick with an empty stomach. HA, it's always something right?

Oh my goodness I am soooo sick :( all day never stops no matter what I eat :(

I would have thrown up for the first time last night, but I don't want to eat anything, so it was just a bit of juice. :wacko:

I had an ice tea and a couple of wheat biscuits and I feel good, is anyone having reflux? Not heartburn just a yucky feeling?

Ugh, yes BMB. I had it last night while trying to sleep.

Congrats on your scan! I'm on my phone so I just saw that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->