Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Hi can I join?

My due date is February 19th. This is my first baby so would love people to go through it all with

Welcome Oliv! Congratulations!!!

BMB~ I have reflux even not pregnant, so it's really acting up now.

I'm sorry you're so ill Masonsbaby! Does anything help?

BMB yes I am having bad reflux or indigestion or what ever it is and it makes my nausea worse, feeling something creep up my throat, and burping. I also can't just eat something and it will go away either. I will have maybe an hour tops and then it is back again.

This morning is my worst morning yet.

So sorry girls,you both do have it worse than me I shouldn't complain, but it's new to me I feel sick right now.

AFTG try having Breakfast outside in fresh air, that helps me maybe it'll help you.

So sorry girls,you both do have it worse than me I shouldn't complain, but it's new to me I feel sick right now.

AFTG try having Breakfast outside in fresh air, that helps me maybe it'll help you.

Only if I could eat right now LOL I am going to try a banana soon.... a green one so it isn't as sweet. I want to go for a walk this morning!! So I need to eat something!!

Don't feel bad about feeling awful. Like you said it is new to you. you are more than welcome to complain. It sucks no matter how you look at it!!

I have reflux off and on depending on what i eat. My nausea had eased somewhat today. Had a nose bleed today tho.

Oh and 7 week bloat!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130623_085457-1.jpg

Hey Ladies!
How are you all today?
Has anyone else had to buy larger clothes already? The hubs went out and bought me some size 12 jeans as my 10s are way too small right now. The thing is, they were pretty tight themselves! I could zip and button them, but sitting down was very uncomfortable on the tummy (so I walked about with my jeans undone all day). I then started to panic that overly snug jeans would put pressure on the baby (for reassurance purposes, it won't right? :wacko:)

Needless to say, I've gained 2 dress sizes in a matter of weeks (despite not having much of an appetite at all). Think I might be wearing maternity clothes sooner rather than later!

Hey Ladies!
How are you all today?
Has anyone else had to buy larger clothes already? The hubs went out and bought me some size 12 jeans as my 10s are way too small right now. The thing is, they were pretty tight themselves! I could zip and button them, but sitting down was very uncomfortable on the tummy (so I walked about with my jeans undone all day). I then started to panic that overly snug jeans would put pressure on the baby (for reassurance purposes, it won't right? :wacko:)

Needless to say, I've gained 2 dress sizes in a matter of weeks (despite not having much of an appetite at all). Think I might be wearing maternity clothes sooner rather than later!

I already went ahead and bought maternity clothes, as they were on sale at Motherhood. Super comfy now, and super comfy in the future. :thumbup:

I have maternity jeans from Alek still. I wore my work pants into the ground so i just bought some capris for work in maternity. Shirts will come later since a lot of my shirts still fit with Alek. Only issue is I'm 20lbs heavier than i was before Alek. Luckily i haven't gained any weight yet and I'm still fluctuating between 150 and 155. My jeans still fit i just can't wear a belt.

I too can still wear my jeans, but I don't think it will be for too long. I do have some mat clothing that I just bought but I am not buying too much now cause the majority of the stuff I will need will be through the winter. So I don't want to spend the bulk of my money now.

So I am trying this coconut water and I am not sure if I like it. It is very think compared to water or juice. So I am just trying to see if it is doable.

The heat was not so good today. i was scared I wouldn't make it with my mother around me, and it would let the cat out of the bag!! Also the problem is that my tummy is sticking straight out like a pg belly not a fat belly!!

Oh no! When are you telling her aftg?

My mil likes shopping so buying pants for the winter isn't going to be a big deal for me. Can't wait to see if it is a girl or not. She'll go on a crazy shopping spree!

Oh no! When are you telling her aftg?

My mil likes shopping so buying pants for the winter isn't going to be a big deal for me. Can't wait to see if it is a girl or not. She'll go on a crazy shopping spree!

I am not planning on telling her for a while yet. She will not have a good reaction as she thinks that we don't need anymore children. Or more so can't afford any more children. I just don't want to hear all the grief she is going to give me.

She will have no choice LOL She wasn't upset my brother had another child when his wife already has four and now they have two of their own. So I know she really has nothing to say to me!! LOL

I bought a couple skirts that are elastic waist and a few plain maternity T's from Target. I need to be comfy! :)

She will have no choice LOL She wasn't upset my brother had another child when his wife already has four and now they have two of their own. So I know she really has nothing to say to me!! LOL

Lol! She really can't be snarky if that's the case!

Lol! She really can't be snarky if that's the case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->