Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

She will have no choice LOL She wasn't upset my brother had another child when his wife already has four and now they have two of their own. So I know she really has nothing to say to me!! LOL

Lol! She really can't be snarky if that's the case!

No she really can't but I know my mother and she will need to give me shit for a few days. That is why I was hoping to hide from her until I know what baby is. If we are having a girl like we think we are then she would be more than happy, and then kind of forget that we are having more than SHE thinks we should have.

Ooh, BMB! I don't know about left or right, but it's exciting to see all these beans!

I'm going today for my second scan. I can't wait! I hope work doesn't drag by.

BMB are the pictures from the abdominal or internal? That will help me.

Very cute looking little one!

Cryssie I bet you are excited!!

they say that internal are true to the direction, vs the abdominal is supposed to be mirrored. I am not sure if this is always the case, but it is what we are using to guess anyways.

With that being said :pink: girl!!

Mine won't be until 12 weeks now I am sure. I see the Dr next week when I am 9 weeks. I will be asking for ms pills if it hasn't settled down by then. I am always worse at night.

I got out an hour early today so now I'm just waiting around togo to the dr. If i see my dr while there I'm gonna ask for ms pills. If not i see her in a week anyway.

I'm so nervous for the appointment!

WOW I love all the little bean pictures :thumbup:

I'm having a no symptom day and I HATE IT :dohh: I know I should be enjoying it but it's just making me worry :dohh: Hopefully all the symptoms will be back tomorrow and I'll be moaning all about it :winkwink:

My early us is next Friday ans time seems to be slowing down as it gets closer. We just want to meet our bubs and hear the amazing hb :happydance: Still not heard about our flat, should get a phone call tomorrow I think :shrug: FX!!

I had a fairly good day today. Still feel like something is going to come up but it is a bit better on the nausea part, and I actually ate a fair amount for lunch!! So I am counting today as a good day. Plus DH just got a promotion today, so we are very pumped about that. I am actually gushing!!

Good luck Cryssie!!!

I'm having a low symptom day as well. . .which I also hate. I don't want to be puking my guts up, but a little nausea makes me feel healthier. LOL

My husband and I walked a mile today and ran errands. I'm WIPED out. My low back hurts and my ankles feel tired. Good LORD, I'm 7 weeks tomorrow, not 37 weeks. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->