Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I had a fairly good day today. Still feel like something is going to come up but it is a bit better on the nausea part, and I actually ate a fair amount for lunch!! So I am counting today as a good day. Plus DH just got a promotion today, so we are very pumped about that. I am actually gushing!!

Congratulations on the better day and the promotion! :happydance:

Congrats aftg.

What is the theory you're going on for the side?

Here's baby! Heartbeat was 154. Measuring 7+5. And it was internal.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130625_154951.jpg

The theory is which side the placenta is on will tell wether it is a girl or boy. Since we have no idea where the placenta actually is (unless we have been told) we have been guessing to which side the baby is closest to. Cause I don't think the umbilical is all that long at this stage, at least none of the pictures you see at this stage are very long at all. So with that all bing said an internal is supposed to be true to side it is on, so if you see left it is left and right is right!

My guess using that is boy :blue:

I know how much you want a girl and with out knowing for sure where the umbilical is attached it is all just a guess. :hugs:

So it's not actually the left? 'Cos when I turn the picture like I'm looking down at it at my belly it's left, and with Alek's picture doing the same was right. Looking at it like this was left for Alek.

62138_435157306365_6905250_n.jpg

^ Alek's 7 week u/s. Internal.

See it is just a guess, not an educated one. :shrug:

But I can (I think, I am no tech, but have had prolly over 100 u/s in my time) see his placenta on the right.

Your baby could still very well be a girl still cause the placenta could totally be on the other side. There was a spot on the left that totally could be baby's placenta. :shrug:

It is just for a fun guess, totally not to be taken seriously.

For all I know I may be having a boy LOL

Went back to the Emergency room last night because I could no longer hold down even water! I was puking my brains out yesterday and it was terrible.

But after the ER I had some cantaloupe, honeydew, and watermelon and it was delish!

They gave me the dissolve in your mouth zofran and I feel much better. Got to see the babe and the heartbeat was at 133! :D

DH is kicking himself for not trying harder to get a sitter so he could go with me.

They moved my appointment to next Monday so another u/s then too FX:happydance:

Yara

I love it because it's one letter different to Sara (Me) and starts with a Y like Yousef (DS)

dh wants Layla after his mum, but that's a NO NO!!

Thank you atfg, it means little butterflies so sweet, the nursery theme would be butterflies if I end up with my little girlie <3

Ok so anyone else's ass seem to be growing? I was packing the trailer last night and we have a mirror in it as I walked by and took notice my ass is almost sticking out as far my my bloat! :nope: I am a small petit girl that grew up all her life without an ass now I look pretty botty licious.... i have noticed that too when I put on my jeans too that is it tighter around my hips/ass than my waste! Though I also noticed that my belly is now sticking out more like a PG belly then a woman that needs to lose some. ladies I am seriously not going to be able to hide this for very much longer :brat::brat::brat::brat:

Ok so anyone else's ass seem to be growing? I was packing the trailer last night and we have a mirror in it as I walked by and took notice my ass is almost sticking out as far my my bloat! :nope: I am a small petit girl that grew up all her life without an ass now I look pretty botty licious.... i have noticed that too when I put on my jeans too that is it tighter around my hips/ass than my waste! Though I also noticed that my belly is now sticking out more like a PG belly then a woman that needs to lose some. ladies I am seriously not going to be able to hide this for very much longer :brat::brat::brat::brat:

Reminded me of nicki minajs song 'Ass Ass Ass' lol

Everything about me is swollen,I'm now the proud owner of a double chin!! And my ass needs a couch on it's own,I'm so scared to post "bump" pix Lol it looks like blubber and a pregnant belly does not jiggle lmaooo!

I here you! Mine tummy is not even hard. I checked for my fundal height and nope not up above my pubic bone yet so all of my forward facing blubber is just hormones! No baby present!:brat: All I have to say is that I am glad that i will be disappearing for almost a month, maybe some of this bloat will calm down when baby comes up!

You're a small girl so you can hide it all under a big shirt,but me I can't wherever I go I get the 'are u pregnant or just fat stare!

So I forgot to mention today my 10 year old sister adopted a persian kitten from their neighbours who were going to send it to the pound,so proud of her and the Kitty is just precious,she named her Miss Coco lol

Yes you may be right but the size of t-shirt I need to hide my belly right now I would look like I am trying to hide something. Plus t-shirts now a days are more fitted. Even Mat shirts....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->