Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I know! It's all that Lycra stretchy material,

Is your mum sensing something's fishys going on?? Lol

Congrats aftg.

What is the theory you're going on for the side?

Here's baby! Heartbeat was 154. Measuring 7+5. And it was internal.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130625_154951.jpg

I don't know about the theory, but I love seeing these scans! :cloud9:

Went back to the Emergency room last night because I could no longer hold down even water! I was puking my brains out yesterday and it was terrible.

But after the ER I had some cantaloupe, honeydew, and watermelon and it was delish!

They gave me the dissolve in your mouth zofran and I feel much better. Got to see the babe and the heartbeat was at 133! :D

DH is kicking himself for not trying harder to get a sitter so he could go with me.

They moved my appointment to next Monday so another u/s then too FX:happydance:

So glad the new Zofran is helping. I hope you feel better soon, and post us new scan pics when you get them!

Yara

I love it because it's one letter different to Sara (Me) and starts with a Y like Yousef (DS)

dh wants Layla after his mum, but that's a NO NO!!

So pretty! Love the meaning!

Awwwwwww!

Ok so anyone else's ass seem to be growing? I was packing the trailer last night and we have a mirror in it as I walked by and took notice my ass is almost sticking out as far my my bloat! :nope: I am a small petit girl that grew up all her life without an ass now I look pretty botty licious.... i have noticed that too when I put on my jeans too that is it tighter around my hips/ass than my waste! Though I also noticed that my belly is now sticking out more like a PG belly then a woman that needs to lose some. ladies I am seriously not going to be able to hide this for very much longer :brat::brat::brat::brat:

Uh, yeah. My butt is looking super dumpy these days. I'm in maternity clothes for the bloat, and am so tired of being stared at, sometimes I push my belly out to make myself look more pregnant. :dohh:

Well she knows that I stopped my weight loss shakes. So when I saw her last, she looked at my tummy to see how much I was gaining back. So for now she thinks I am just fat, but I know she will figure it out if I get any bigger.....

AFTG, no offense, but your mom sounds hyper-critical. Does she really judge every little thing? That's sad. My mom used to kind of be the same, but I think I broke her in my teen years. :haha:

I'm so excited, we're gonna be 8 weeks soon! (One day behind you!) Raspberry week?

Haha. Luckily for me, my mom lives a 6-hour car drive away in another state. So she doesn't get much input in what I do. She does want another grandchild, though. But she wants a girl, so we're on opposite teams. She doesn't know I'm pregnant yet, and won't until after 12 weeks because she can't keep a secret to save her life.

After I found out I had PCOS, I called her to vent and told her not to tell anyone. Next thing I know, I find out she's been asking family and strangers for advice for me because she "wanted to help"! I was so mad! I confronted her about it, and she said she forgot me telling her to zip her lip. :dohh:

So she finds out after 12 weeks like every other average Joe on the street.

Yes she is. She is very oppiniated. She was worse in my teen years, and I totally gave her a run for her money too. I was not a very nice daughter in my teens. I didn't care cause I didn't feel she cared much either. I needed support that she was not capable of at the time. Not really sure if she is all that good at it now, but she has helped me in so many ways in my twenties, that made up for it. I know she did the best she could now, didn't know it then.

My mother was a bit upset with me having the last two of my kids, thinking I didn't need any more, but got over it quickly. This one will take her a bit longer, she is all about money, and she thinks we are too much in debt, but in this day and age everyone is in debt.

yippee for Raspberry week. I can't believe it has already been a month since I found out we were PG. Totally crazy!!

We're pretty fortunate in that the only debt we have is our mortgage and DH's student loans (he went to private college). We've been saving for a baby since before we started TTC, and that took more than a year, so we've got a little baby padding. DH grew up very poor with his mom and little sister, so he is good with money even now that he works in technology and makes good money. I'm a sahw. The job I had would barely have covered childcare, so we decided my time would be better spent taking care of the home and getting ready for Hatchling.

Well I won't be able to do a pic tomorrow as we will be on our way camping so here is my 8 week bloat, it is BAD!!

IMG_1412.jpg

No bloat over here any more... i have actually lost two pounds lol!!

Feeling pretty good now! :)

Super jealous! I need to lose 20! I hope it's just retained water and bloat. I don't feel like I've enjoyed enough food to be that much fatter. :haha:

Ginger I am sure that you can feel better cause I totally beat your bloat this week!! You don't have to feel as bad!! ;)

I hadn't had dinner yet when I took that pic. :haha:

I'll get back to you after lunch and see who looks more like the Goodyear Blimp.

Hey Ladies!
How are you? I've finally got my first midwife appointment tomorrow! I'm excited but definitely a little nervous. Hopefully it won't be long till I finally get my first scan date (is it a little weird that I'm worried I'll have a scan and there won't be a baby in there?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->