Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

My section wasn't bad. I recovered quickly and was up waking around the next day with only one pill of Percocet. A few days after coming home I was just taking Tylenol. Plus that scores me 8 weeks leave instead of 6 lol.

AFTG- I'm sorry to hear that you may have a high risk pregnancy. Do you know when you can get some results and know for sure whether baby has any of the proteins? Hoping everything is okay :hugs:

TMI-I just went for a number 2 which involved a teeny bit of straining and noticed pinky red spotting coming from my vagina. Anyone else had this? I'm wondering whether the spotting is a result if the straining and all the coughing lately.

TMI-I just went for a number 2 which involved a teeny bit of straining and noticed pinky red spotting coming from my vagina. Anyone else had this? I'm wondering whether the spotting is a result if the straining and all the coughing lately.

I have. I'm so constipated that when I do go I tear and bleed there as well as spot a lil. Tmi here-I just tried going number 2 after not going for like 4 days and strained so hard I cried and couldn't finish ugh. I knew I should've taken the colace the dr told me to get sooner than now. Just took two though and it says it produces a bm within 12-72 hours. Nice.

boobs are kinda sore again, its also getting uncomfortable to sleep on belly..

Girls something scary just happened I was wiping then a thick blob of very thick mucus came out streaked with a thin strip of blood..what is it I'm scared ??

It's probably nothing bmb! Have you strained lately?

No I'm the opposite of straining Lol..sorry tmi... we havnt even dtd it was fresh blood.I'll ask my midwife tomorrow: (

Isn't this the time when we can have some gloppy type CM because the plug is forming? HUGS. . .I wish everything didn't have to be so damn scary! Let us know what she says!

I haven't had any cm except for the stuff from my yeast infection. And luckily no spotting from my strain yesterday just a sore tummy all night at the movies. I was so worried I was jostling baby around from contracting my stomach. Bleh. But my nausea lets me know baby's ok. Lol. As sad as it is and I want it gone I like the reminder that it's still a strong pregnancy.

BMB what you described sounds like your cervix is changing. Sometimes as it moves and forms that plug what experienced can happen. I have from lots of other women that it is normal. Or at least turned out to be nothing.

Well I think I figured out where my weight is going and it is not on my tummy. Apparently it's going to my ass! The underwear I was wearing pre pg hardly covers it anymore and I feel like all I am doing is constantly pulling it out of my crack because they are being swallowed up. :rofl:

My thighs are getting bigger this time around. Didn't think that was possibly! My tummy is poking out like at 6 months! It's nice as long as no one asks how far along I am.

HAHA. . that's exactly how I feel Cryssie! As long as nobody asks how far along I am, I have an adorable baby bump. They'd pass out if they knew I was only 8 weeks.

Sorry about your ass a4tg. . .LMAO! I think I've got the thigh issue myself.

Maybe I should be worried .... I still feel fine and no weight gain either lol.... Tbh it is quite early and I didn't even show with my first till 3rd tri lol

Well ladies my hips were the first thing to start. My jeans still fit in the waist but they are hard to get past my hips then can't do them up ( well I can just can't sit :rolf:) because of my growing ass. My psychic friend said "well them girls sure do like to make our asses big!" I will take that as a good sign from her lol

Lol. I had a big butt with Alek. And then it kinda stayed. . So hopefully it won't get any bigger.

Spoke too soon about not spotting. Some orangey spotting just now. At least I know it's from yesterday's poo. Lol.

Just got out of hosp with suspected appendicitis . Went in with vomiting and right sided pain. Wanted to keep me in 24 hours for observation but I figured I'd be more comfortable at home as we only live 2 mins away from hospital. My white blood cell count is 18.4 which is high! Have to go in tomorrow for a repeat draw but the pain is much less now so I'm hoping I just over did the walking and heat yesterday. Happy 9 weeks to us ladies who are there! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->