Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Just got out of hosp with suspected appendicitis . Went in with vomiting and right sided pain. Wanted to keep me in 24 hours for observation but I figured I'd be more comfortable at home as we only live 2 mins away from hospital. My white blood cell count is 18.4 which is high! Have to go in tomorrow for a repeat draw but the pain is much less now so I'm hoping I just over did the walking and heat yesterday. Happy 9 weeks to us ladies who are there! Xx

Wow that sounds scary. I hope they figure things out for you. Did you at least get to see baby again?? Did they if the white blood cell count would affect the pg or not?

He didn't say but he did say white blood cells raise slightly in pregnancy anyways so I think/ hope it'll be okay! They just want to check again as it will confirm appendicitis/ infection if it raises anymore. If it stay or drops then he'll be happy. I feel much better though xx

Scary! I've been having pinching/kicking (I know too early) feelings down below. And if I lay on either side for more than 5 minutes my nerves shoot pain down my backside. Bleh. I've been sleeping on my back more often than not now.

Oh my goodness I am so sick all I do is moan and cry :( I'm praying this ends soon I feel so miserable I can't function normally at all :( my dh has been wonderful cooking dinner and doing housework and the kids after working 12 hours a day I feel so guilty but everytime I move (or breathe) I throwup and the nausea is horrendous. If you guys could spare a prayer for me I'd really appreciate it!

I hope you get better soon MasonBaby :hugs: it's great having a supportive DH you're lucky, have you spoken to your doctor about some medication? Maybe that can help you feel better soon hun xx

Hope you feel better soon masons! Its great that your DH is being so supportive!

Today was my midwife appt, useless really, she asked a bunch of questions she weighed me and filled out the antenatal card, and gave me a stack of pamphlets, she also gave me a pathology referral for all the blood tests I need to have done which I couldn't do today because by the time she saw me the path clinic was closed which was annoying, I have to go tomorrow to do it, she also gave me an ultrasound referral which I still have to call and make an appointment,I'm going again in 4 weeks time. I want to go at 12 weeks to see if babe is growing well, plus I want to see it squirm and do summersaults lol.i asked her about the spotting she said it was normal as long as I'm not gushing any blood heaven forbid!! She said sometimes the cervix is very delicate and any bump can cause a blood vessel to burst. I also have a private gender ultrasound booked for when I get to 17 weeks hopefully. That's when we go and buy his/hers very first outfit!! Exciting. I hope you ladies had a good day.

YoungM~ That sounds frightening, for sure! I hope your white count goes down and it's not appendicitis!

Masonsbaby~ You have had such a time of it with the sickness! Sending thoughts and prayers. I hope this portion is over very soon for you!

BMB~ I have my first appt today as well and expect it to be about as exciting as yours. UGH. I am nervous because it's a new doctor and office so I don't know her and am not sure how she'll be about my age or my weight or whatever.

Feeling pretty nauseated today and I'm not looking forward to going out during the high heat of the day. yuck!

Masonbaby of course I will. Sounds like you may need another trip to the ER for fluids or some relief. At least I would if I was you. And as all these lovely ladies said I'm glad your husband is helping you out so much!!

BMB well at least you got things started. Next apt will be a lot more fun.

Wow my dreams last night. At one point I was crying I was so upset. Nothing about baby, but about hubby. I guess it was because he left for work last night and I am with my monkeys for at least five days on my own. I'm just thankful I have my girlfriend here with her boys.

AFTG my lovelie how are you feeling today :) 3 more days and you're in 2 digits yay!!

AFTG my lovelie how are you feeling today :) 3 more days and you're in 2 digits yay!!

I'm tired and irritable. There was more pinching and pulling last night. My boobs are very tender. I'm not overly nauseous but an incling that I may need another pill this aft. Other than that I'm good lol. Yes time is creeping up on me for sure.

Eugh! This is a TMI warning but I went for a number 2 earlier (and spent longer on the loo than expected) and I think I experienced a hot flush! My head and chest randomly felt absolutely boiling, I felt lightheaded and exhausted! The worst part was that I was stuck on the loo so couldn't grab a glass of water! I only had a dress on and the bathroom wasn't particularly warm either. Anyone else had this happen? I haven't experienced any other hot flushes as far as I know. At one point I thought I was going to pass out on the toilet!

The only times I've experienced the flushing like that was when I had a drop in blood pressure or possibly a drop in sugar.
Speaking of hot flashes though, since I'm already 42, I could very conceivably have hot flashes and peri menopause while caring for a toddler. HAHA. . .

Maybe mine was blood pressure related...the moment I stood up I felt a billion times better. Weird!

Hi ladies. I woke up with little to no nausea this morning and started freaking out lol. It's back tho. Not bad but enough. I spotted again this morning from straining last night's poo. Anyone know if it's okay to take stool softener daily?

I cannot stomach meat unless it's an Italian bmt from subway lol. Anything else I can only eat a few bites and that's it! It's driving me crazy. With Alek I couldn't eat cheese. I love country style Mac and cheese right now. I dunno. it's frustrating.

On a positive note I think hubby will finally get laid tonight lol.

Hi ladies. I woke up with little to no nausea this morning and started freaking out lol. It's back tho. Not bad but enough. I spotted again this morning from straining last night's poo. Anyone know if it's okay to take stool softener daily?

I cannot stomach meat unless it's an Italian bmt from subway lol. Anything else I can only eat a few bites and that's it! It's driving me crazy. With Alek I couldn't eat cheese. I love country style Mac and cheese right now. I dunno. it's frustrating.

On a positive note I think hubby will finally get laid tonight lol.

Snap! I'm having big issues with meat too. I feel sick at the thought of it! I've tried both red and white meats but can't bare the texture (weird I know). My doctors have asked me to come in for further blood tests as my haemoglobin level was borderline (which I think may indicate slight anaemia). I'm surprised to say the least as my prenatal contains 100-200% of the RDA. Guess I'll need to eat that meat anyway :dohh:

The idea of meat makes me feel sick as well. I'm ALL about Mac and Cheese and mashed potatoes though. (I know, real healthy) lol I can do chicken breast in salads at least.

Back from my first appointment and I get to have a scan Wed morning to check dates because of my previous m/c's! I'm so excited. Otherwise it was the normal boring appt.

PS. I think hubby will finally get laid after my u/s Wednesday. ;) I'm horrible, I know!

Found out today that a co worker is pregnant. She's a day ahead of me due date wise. Her youngest is 9 and her oldest will be 21 in Nov. But she says she'll be going at 2 weeks before her due date. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->