Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I can eat meat but not tons of it. Chicken has not been as appetizing. But I am in love with cheese lol. Though it is the headache I am battling with today. It's BAAAAAD!!

I've just had a phonecall from my husband to tell me that his boss is sending him to Australia for 5+ weeks, tomorrow. I'm so upset at the lack of notice - he was originally supposed to go in february and it kept getting pushed back and now he's going to miss the scan next week :cry:

Oh that sucks sugar. I'm sure he will get to see others when he's back.

This morning I woke up to this headache again. Seriously. This. Sucks. I'm sure what I can do to help it. But I am going to have a cup of coffee today to see if that helps. Tylenol doesn't hardly touch it. I wish I could take an Advil :cry:

I'm so over work today. Can't wait til I go back to getting out early at the end of the month.

I'm addicted to sour patch watermelon. Hubby says I'm gonna be diabetic this pregnancy. :-/

Well after having my minor freak out today we decided to book a last minute private scan and I'm now measuring ahead - due 1st February !

https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee277/fleapoo/445D17E2-8B91-4ACC-B730-440A768A21EF-38339-000019BF8CEDF45E_zpsd2f38fe1.jpg

Awesome news sugar!! I'm sorry your hubby is leaving for so long but SO glad you got the scan!

sugarpuff- What a GREAT scan photo! It's so clear! Do you mind if I ask if it were abdominal or trans?

Hi girls, I'm having digestion problems whenever I eat something I run to the loo. I'm not feeling very well really. I can't eat meat or chicken or any cheeses, only thing I can eat are berries .I'm starving this Isn't me at all! I have an ultrasound booked for the 16th of this month. It's exciting!

Hubby looked at me during dinner and said "yup can tell you're pregnant. Eating red sauce on spaghetti."

I only like red sauce while I'm pregnant lol. And tonight I made sketti with meatballs and actually ate 4! Lol.

That doesn't sound good. I hope you feel better soon. Try an eat a banana. They should help with that.

Doublepost.

Anyone else having horrid back pain? Oh and I just remember a crazy preggo dream!

I dreamt that we found out on the 30 th that it was a girl and every u/s after it was a girl. When she was born at 3 months I got her ears pierced. When I went to change her diaper.. it looked like she had a penis. But it wasn't shaped like one just a long flap of skin and then her vag. Lol. I asked hubby what he thought it meant. Then he told Mr he had some funny dreams last night.

First he took Alek to a river and either lost him or he for kidnapped. Them the second dream I left him. Then the third we found out the baby's sex and he said it felt so real but he won't tell me what it was. Bleh.

My dreams are all over the place too. They can be very scary at times. And others just really make me shake my head.

We have been having a good time camping with our friends. I'm so glad the ms pills are working. I couldn't imagine how I'd feel these last two days without it. The real test will be be me at the beach for a full day at close 30C. May just be me sitting in the water the whole time lol.

sugarpuff- What a GREAT scan photo! It's so clear! Do you mind if I ask if it were abdominal or trans?

It was abdominal but with an utterly massive bladder ! Even my 6 week scan was abdominal and they saw everything fine, they don't seem to bother with t/v with me for some reason

No back pain over here.. however I do feel as though I am starting to "pop"

9 days till my first scan :) !!

Just back from midwifes. Ive so far been given the go ahead for my home birth!! I need to see the consultant because of my BMI and i'll get two extra scans at 32 & 36 weeks.

Just back from midwifes. Ive so far been given the go ahead for my home birth!! I need to see the consultant because of my BMI and i'll get two extra scans at 32 & 36 weeks.

Brilliant news :happydance: I'm so jealous, I'm not allowed one, boo :growlmad:

Oh I forgot to ask, BMB can I have my due date changed to the 1st Feb ? I'm currently on the 3rd Feb, although it may change again next week ! Thanky :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->