Calling all ladies!!! How many dpo were you when you got your BFP?!

Nicole_93

Reaction score
Just curious on past or current pregnancys did you get your bfp? I have so many symptoms and I just "feel" pregnant. I tested yesterday at 12dpo and got a bfn :cry:

Yet today, I still woke up with a sore lower back(not that back but noticeable), sore boobs and nipples, frequently going to the bathroom, gassy as can be and so darn sleepy the last week. Also, slightly nauseated and I have what I believe to be a cold but smells are still strong and usually with a cold, I can't smell as thing! Also, at around 5dpo I had a dark brown/dark red, what I thought was AF making a super early appearance. It was moe than spotting but not much more. That only last maybe 2 hours. Then from 5dpo-7dpo I had a dark brown and or light drown mixed with creamy cm but only when I wiped was it there. Not on the undies or liner. Then, 8dpo I wiped an had a BUNCH of that creamy, clear, snot looking cm mixed with a hint of pink. I'll post a tmi photo if you guys don't mind. Currently, I'm 13dpo and still haven't excessive creamy cm coming out, almost feels as if AF showed up but nothing. Soaking through my undies at times. AF is supposed to be here today so fingers crossed!

All and all, just wondering if I am out or sill have hope? So when did you get your :bfp: ladies?

I got mine last week at 11dpo with no obvious symtoms. Thought AF was on the way so hit a huge shock. Only thing different that there was loads of EWCM on that evening and that's it. Even now not many symtoms at 17dpo. Just slightly sore breast backache, cramping in uterus and leg cramps on and off.
Your def not out yet :flower:

8 days past the day i had unprotected sex. idk if i ovulated that day or the next so i was either 7 or 8 dpo AT MOST. i got positives on several different brands with no urine hold. i didnt test sooner than 8 days past ovulation. i believe i implanted at 5 dpo at 6pm or 6 dpo at 9 am. those were the times i had nuzzling but soft cramps that were distinct and totally unlike anything ive felt before in my life.

My first two pregnancies I didn't test until I was late and I used ept digitals. My last two I tested positive: 1) m.s. and what i conclude to be implantation cramping starting from 6dpo evening with a positive test 8dpo (9 days past dtd) and 2) mild to no symptoms questionable lines on 8dpo with faint lines 9dpo and undeniable digis at 10. I will say my last two tripled hcg in early pregnancy and one was confirmed vanishing twin and the other hypothesized. But it just boils down to when you implant which varies from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy.

Any update?

With my son I tested when I missed af. With my daughter I was trying to figure out what dpo I was cuz we were trying but I wasn't tracking everything...so I'm pretty sure I was around 14 dpo which was a faint line (I must have implanted on 12 dpo) then I tested the next day and it was darker. Looking back the ONLY symptom I had was taking a nap randomly a few days before and I never take naps. GL fx

Thank you guys all so much! Definatly giving me some hope here :) hehe I'm hoping this is just a super shy little bean and I get my BFP for Christmas :D AF was due today and not a cramp or anything to make me think she's on her way. Other than slight cramping, mostly on my left side. But very short In time and not even close to as bad as the witch brings! :p

Do you temp at all? And when are you planning to test again? FXed!

I don't temp or anything like that. I just had loads of ewcm around the 8-10th and I'm taking that as my o. This is only month 2 of TTC and its my first. Hers a photo from my app, last AF was November 30.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
Oh Ovia. I miss you. Love that they added they option to input O. That app was always way off my O date. I suggest taking a quick temp in the morning before you get up. Just take the thermometer and put it on the stand. If you Oed and af isn't on her way, generally your temp will be above 98. But that's not an exact science

Hahah oh yes! I'm thinking it was slightly off because I didn't get any "fertile cm" until the day my fertile window ended �� I will have to see if I can find mine. My OH was sick a while back and conveniently lost our thermometer, I may run out and buy one on the way home and pick up some more tests too. I work third shift so everything's starting to open when I get home so it can work:) I don't know of this counts for anything but the last week I have noticed my skin feels warmer. Not fever type warm, but just more heat than it usually puts out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->