Calling all ladies with BFPs over 35

I'm 36 now, and it took 7 cycles, and then I had a mmc at 8 weeks. Then, it took 21 more cycles to conceive this baby. I conceived very very quickly in my 20's. So, this was very difficult but sooo worth the wait! :).

I've been pregnant 4 times since turning 35. At 36 came off the pill and got pregnant immediately. Sadly miscarried at about 8 weeks.
Took vitex and got pregnant again immediately, before having a period.
About 12 weeks after her birth I started taking vitex again. No period and breastfeeding fully. Stopped the vitex and took soy. Became pregnant immediately again, before a period. The girls are 14 months apart.
Started taking vitex again I think 12 weeks after birth. Had my first period in over 2.5 years. Stopped the vitex and took soy. Got pregnant immediately again. Will be 12-13 months between this baby and my current baby.
Good luck to all those over 35 ttc!

BIG thanks to all who are posting..this brings a lot of hope!! :) I am now able to add my own BFP over 35 story. I am 37 and it took til the 6th cycle to get my first BFP. I was doing absolutely nothing as far as supplements etc the month I got pregnant. I had been drinking red clover tea, taking wild yam, evening primrose, vitex, vit E & C previously but was taking a break from thinking (ok maybe obsessing :haha: ) about TTC and symptom spotting so I was pretty shocked when AF never appeared. Unfortunately I lost the baby at 5.5 weeks so we are TTC again but I feel confident that if I got pregnant once I will again and this time will be the one that sticks! Prayers and :dust: to all the ladies TTC over 35!

At 36 we got pregnant the first month! At 40, it took us 11 months, with a cp and mc in the middle.

I've been pregnant 4 times since turning 35. At 36 came off the pill and got pregnant immediately. Sadly miscarried at about 8 weeks.
Took vitex and got pregnant again immediately, before having a period.
About 12 weeks after her birth I started taking vitex again. No period and breastfeeding fully. Stopped the vitex and took soy. Became pregnant immediately again, before a period. The girls are 14 months apart.
Started taking vitex again I think 12 weeks after birth. Had my first period in over 2.5 years. Stopped the vitex and took soy. Got pregnant immediately again. Will be 12-13 months between this baby and my current baby.
Good luck to all those over 35 ttc!
Good to hear other vitex success stories! I also took vitex, this was my first month and I became pregnant. Im due in May 2015. Im a firm believer in Vitex now. BTW, I am 39.

loving these posts - thank you so much for starting this thread and for so many responses! I'm 38, 39 in Dec and we're on cycle 8. We just had our tests done - my blood work and HSG and his SA - and all of my stuff came back fine, his was 'fair' so we have another test for him in 3 weeks. I was just filling out the paperwork for our first appt with the RE, scheduled for 9/18, and something stopped me. I feel like we should continue to try naturally for the next few months and maybe then go to an RE. Yes, I'm 'getting old' but if all things are looking mostly great, then I'm hesitant to introduce the manual process into things.
anyone else kinda do an about-face on what they originally thought were the best plans but then it worked out?

sigh...2dpo today so we'll see at the end of next week if this is it!

and a HUGE congrats to all of the lucky ladies who got your BFPs!

I'm 35 & got my BFP today! We started trying in April, but didn't really try hard. August was when we decided to really start trying. I was shocked that I got pregnant that quick! About 6dpo my boobs started getting sore. I thought maybe I was starting early. AF due date came & went this past Saturday. I had a feeling I was pregnant since my boobs were still sore & my nails have gotten long. I don't know if that's a symptom or not, but I can never get my nails to grow. Here I am, 3 days late & a BFP! I'm excited & scared all at the same time.

I'm 35 & got my BFP today! We started trying in April, but didn't really try hard. August was when we decided to really start trying. I was shocked that I got pregnant that quick! About 6dpo my boobs started getting sore. I thought maybe I was starting early. AF due date came & went this past Saturday. I had a feeling I was pregnant since my boobs were still sore & my nails have gotten long. I don't know if that's a symptom or not, but I can never get my nails to grow. Here I am, 3 days late & a BFP! I'm excited & scared all at the same time.

Congrats!!

HAHAHAHA I just noticed what your ticker says, MrsKCBrown!! 'I already have more brain cells than Paris Hilton' - :haha:

Congratulations MissB1979!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!

loving these posts - thank you so much for starting this thread and for so many responses! I'm 38, 39 in Dec and we're on cycle 8. We just had our tests done - my blood work and HSG and his SA - and all of my stuff came back fine, his was 'fair' so we have another test for him in 3 weeks. I was just filling out the paperwork for our first appt with the RE, scheduled for 9/18, and something stopped me. I feel like we should continue to try naturally for the next few months and maybe then go to an RE. Yes, I'm 'getting old' but if all things are looking mostly great, then I'm hesitant to introduce the manual process into things.
anyone else kinda do an about-face on what they originally thought were the best plans but then it worked out?

sigh...2dpo today so we'll see at the end of next week if this is it!

My sil got pregnant with twins naturally at 38. Gl!!

I secretly wouldn't mind twins - prob the only way we'd have 2!

We started trying when I was 37. It took us two years, and. 8 iuis, five of which I was on clomid. I'm currently 29 weeks with twin girls.

Hi there,
I'm 42 and got a surprise bfp yesterday after one accident.
I have a son who's 1, and 4 other children so this one if all
Goes well will be baby no 6 😱
Very pleased but happy & hope everything's ok.
X

WOW! congrats, songbird!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 mos!!

I'm 35.....took prenatal vitamins 3 months before, and just started vitex (chaste tree) and maca root, 3 weeks before BFP. took me 3 cycles of trying :) This will be my 7th pregnancy, hopefully my 3rd child :) good luck to all you 35s and over trying for BFP!!!

Wow songbird!!!! Congrats....wishing you lots of luck and strength :) and happiness and healthiness :)

Hi , I have just got my BFP! :) 2nd month ttc. I'm 36 soon to be 37. I have been pregnant 3 times before, all the first and second months Of ttc. First ended in miscarriage age 24, then ds1 now age 10 and ds2 age 7. I thought as I where a lot older this time it might take longer, but not always the case! Age obviously isn't that much of an issue 😉👍😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->