Calling all ladies with BFPs over 35

Congratulations to all the ladies with BFPs!

I'm 28 weeks now. I was 37 when we conceived, happened in my third cycle. My symptoms were just like PMS - I was very hot when sleeping, sore breasts and some cramping. Pregnancy symptoms (like nausea) didn't really start until weeks 9-10.

As an aside, before we even started trying, I was seeing an acupuncturist for sleeping issues (insomnia) so he was working on fine-tuning my hormones. The acupuncture helped a lot with my PMS symptoms so I was surprised the week before my BFP that I was experiencing night sweats and lack of sleep again. But I chalked it up to having an off-month.

It took me three ICSI cycles after around 5 IUIs to get lucky the second time...
Have faith and pray... May Allah help you and everyone else waiting for their miracle to happen.

Hi all - I'm 37 and have been ttc for a year and pretty much given up.......then this month my period was late and boom 2 pink lines on my pregnancy test..... Shocked doesn't cover it 😵

Would love to join you guys as am now a bit terrified 😞

Hi all - I'm 37 and have been ttc for a year and pretty much given up.......then this month my period was late and boom 2 pink lines on my pregnancy test..... Shocked doesn't cover it 😵

Would love to join you guys as am now a bit terrified 😞

That's great news, congratulations!! :thumbup:

Hey everyone! I am 35 (will be 36 at the end of May) and am 7 weeks pregnant. I am very excited and nervous with it still being so early. I would love to join you guys! :flower:

Congrats to all! :happydance: Tks for continuing updating with your BFPs. Happy to announce my second BFP.. this time it took 7 months (since my CP last summer) I am currenty 38 and 7 weeks along. I didn't do anything different other than I was drinking red clover tea throughout the cycle we conceived. :flower:

Congrats ladies! How is everyone feeling?

Hello.
I'm pregnant with no2. I've had a mc and an mmc since we started trying in Dec 2013 So I'm very nervous. I'm 36 and will be 37 when the baby arrives.
I think I'm only 4+5 today. I have an ultrasound on Thursday 14th because according to my lmp I'll be 7weeks. I'm pretty sure I o in cd27 though so I'm not expecting much.

How are you ladies doing?

Hello. I was in my last month of being 34 and got pregnant in my second month of trying.. Am in my second trimester now and am such a mix of emotions. I am so excited but also so nervous.

Best of luck to everyone!

Hi! I was also in my last month of being 34...I joked to DH that I wanted to be pregnant for my 35th bday which seemed unlikely as it was our first cycle trying after our loss. Literally jumped for joy after seeing that faint 2nd line at 9dpo.

Exactly 20 weeks today. :)

I'm 36 and got a :bfp: last night on our FIRST month trying lol, didn't think for one minute we would conceive on first month, very early days so keep fingers crossed jelly bean sticks xxx

I turned 40 last July and we started TTC in August after my IUD removal. I had a D&C for fertility boosting reasons in February, started DHEA and CoQ10 in March and got a got my BFP this month (May)! It's been 9 cycles, but we missed February due to the surgery, so 8 cycles of trying.

We've been trying for 4 years with Clomid. Had 3 miscarriages. I then tried IVF and not one egg made it to day 5. We gave up 6 months ago and what do you know? I'm now 6 weeks and the Dr is ecstatic that we did it on our own. Of course, he did do the tubal reversal too.

I'm 41 and have been TTC since April 2014. I'm pregnant! I have two grown DDs but this will be DH's first child. I had one ectopic pregnancy and one MMC at 9 weeks. Today, I had my first beta and it was 19. I start on progesterone today and go in Monday for a second beta. This has been a challenging journey for me and DH. So, I'm praying all goes smoothly this time.

Been meaning to post my update..After a CP and MMC at 12weeks, Im currently 28 weeks, into my 7th month, 3rd trimester and expecting my first baby girl!! Don't give up, it will happen! :cloud9::baby: Wishing you all every blessing and that your dreams come true!:dust:

I'm 36. We started ttc June of last year. It took 10 cycles.
I got my BFP this week! We did not use fertility aids but I did track O. I can honestly say I was at wits end... Last month I nearly threw in the towel... I stressed less this last month as I honestly thought it wasn't going to happen. And poof..it happened.
Good luck ladies!! spreading some baby dust!

Congrats SS! We tried for over 2 years and my due date is the day after my 40th birthday! I guess I don’t need to plan a party!

Congrats, SS!

I'm 35, I had two CPs while TTC this time around. I am cautiously optimistic that this is our sticky bean. It took us 8 cycles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->