**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p116/crazyco-co/b4632aa9.jpg

Eva and bump comparison!

Just caught up on everything there - Wyntir as the others have said, you don't wanna hear it but it's all normal. I was a mess the first few weeks, eating bread and jam at 3am and asleep in the middle of the day. Nothing else is important when LO is here, not until you adapt. Try and get out and meet other Mum's for support if you can - I couldn't even grasp how difficult it was, but it passed...it's just a case of endurance until it gets better unfortunately :hugs:

Still no Layne? But grats to your friend! Scary unexpected home birth, some babies are just so unpredictable.

Lucy Woah :( 7 hours late. Just what you need when you're moving so far away, have two small children and you're pregnant :growlmad:

Silas kept us up to 5.30 last night, Kev was up at 7.30 for work :(. It was AWFUL. I still managed slingmeet and had a boost of energy but goood I'm feeling rough now. And I have a driving lesson later.
His sleep is hiddeous for 7-10 days everytime a new bunch of teeth start coming through. We're on canines, just finished the first 4 molars, a week of brilliant sleep then it gradually got worse and now this :(
We settled him everytime and left him sleeping, then 10 mins later he was screaming again. Luckily we are both pretty calm people so we didn't get angry or annoyed...just really really tired.

Awesome bumpage :)

Still no Layne. Saw the midwife today, poor woman - she asked me how far I am again and I promptly burst into tears, then started laughing at myself/apologising/crying even more. Honestly. My hormones today have been *awful* lol - that song Under Pressure by Queen came on while I was driving and I cried at that too!

He is head down, but no hint of him engaging (not worried about that, 3rd baby, plus none of mine ever engaged til labour) and he seems perfectly content where he is. I cried when she handed me back my empty wee pot and said it had been all clear. I managed a ''Oh that's good, thankyou'' before dissolving into a weird hiccup/sneeze/sob/snorty giggle.

Got home and found that Gary had done more cleaning - he'd cleared out and reorganised all the kitchen cupboards. Cried again cos they were just so organised.

Sobbed a couple of hours later when my friend came around with her kids, cos there were 5 in total including mine and I only had 4 packs of funsize Maltesers left.

Don't get all this crying - I feel totally fine, and feel fine even when I'm crying, but it won't stop! If anyone's around when it happens I'm actually having to tell them, one word per breath, that I'm really sorry and I'm actually ok, just crying for no reason. Usually comes out as:

''Sorry *sob* I *sob* can't *sob* help-it *long high pitched wail* hormones *sob* so-embarrassed *sob* hahahahaha *sob-snort* ''

Thanks girls, I feel huge and my backs so achy at times, glad iv not long left can't wait till baby is here. Have another growth scan on Monday so shall be able to hear what baby is getting upto in there.

Havnt had time to catch up sorry, hope everyone bumps/babies are well? X

I feel the same courtney, extremely uncomfortable most of the time now, she is sooo low my pelvis is in agony!! and my back! anyway, Eshka I have been like the for a good week now, I think I've had an average of a sobbing fit a day.

Ah Courtney, you have all the sympathy in the world from me, as do you Nuke lol. The sobbing thing is bloody ridiculous, honestly. But a wee bit funny sometimes too.

Well I have a fun battle with BT on the cards today. They rang me and told me that my direct debit hadn't gone through, so I, being quite surprised, said, ''Oh? How much was it for?''.....£313.17!!!! It's normally £50 maximum!

They screwed up when we moved here - rather than just moving over my existing phone/broadband, they decided to start up a whole second contract and when I explained to them what they'd done (realised when I was getting two bills), they apologised and said they'd sort it. So they've cancelled my ORIGINAL contract, kept the one they started up open, and hit me with over £250 of charges for the privilege. Disgraceful, I am not a happy bunny and they are not getting one single penny from me in charges, argh!

what dicks!!! if the DD didn't go through, make sure u contact ur bank to see if u got any "unpaid DD charges" because I'd be asking for that back from BT as well!!

i still remember one time when i was pregnant with poppy and i made us enchiladas and I love cheese so I put an entire packet of grated mozzerella on top, it was too much for barry and he knew i liked it so he asked if i wanted some of his cheese. i was like "if you don't fuckin' like it, you don't have to fuckin' EAT IT." and then cried because he apparently didn't like my food. poor bloke :haha:

Ah Courtney, you have all the sympathy in the world from me, as do you Nuke lol. The sobbing thing is bloody ridiculous, honestly. But a wee bit funny sometimes too.

Well I have a fun battle with BT on the cards today. They rang me and told me that my direct debit hadn't gone through, so I, being quite surprised, said, ''Oh? How much was it for?''.....£313.17!!!! It's normally £50 maximum!

They screwed up when we moved here - rather than just moving over my existing phone/broadband, they decided to start up a whole second contract and when I explained to them what they'd done (realised when I was getting two bills), they apologised and said they'd sort it. So they've cancelled my ORIGINAL contract, kept the one they started up open, and hit me with over £250 of charges for the privilege. Disgraceful, I am not a happy bunny and they are not getting one single penny from me in charges, argh!

Oh Eshka, we have had such bother with BT. There was work being down up the road from us and they crossed our phone wire with our neighbour. It took 2 weeks to sort out so in the meantime we had no phone of internet. We must have rang about 20 times and they told us the engineer would be out on 4 different occasions and no one turned up. Now we have an extra £60 on our bill which is our nieghbours calls he made but we have to pay it and they will refund us next month, absolute disaster. Just reminded me I must write a letter of complaint!!

Happy sweet potato week Izzy!

Nuke I'm not one bit surprised lol, it takes bugger all to send me into tears right now.

BT are a bunch of fecking cowboys, I don't even have the patience to ring them just yet, I'll wait a while as the woman said something about ringing me back today around midday. So much the better if I don't need to waste my energy, let them waste theirs, and I'll be telling her if they DARE restrict my services over this when I need my fecking phone to contact family when I go into labour, I'll go mental. We're properly in the sticks here with zero mobile reception and NEED to be able to get someone to help with kids when it happens, grrr!

happy sweet potato week izzy!

awh thanks Nuke. I was just telling a girl I work with I am a sweet potato this week and she looked at me bizarrely lol!!

barry started calling Lola "the not-so-sweet-potato" at 18 weeks because it was when i started getting proper kicks and punches, still calls her it now! i think it might stick :haha:

Nuke we havnt long left couple more weeks of aches and pains, no tears coming from me yet just alot of moaning lol

OH was saying about getting by broadband an phone line but mainly be using them for Internet but we have to pay stupid price for a phone line to be fitted so we have put it on hold for few months

Eshka 10 days left!

X

Oi oi, guess who's had her bloody show? Lol, not getting *too* excited but hey, it's something!

I love the name Lola. A friend of mine had a little girl back in Feb and named her that. My youngest is obsessed with the name too!

it's funny, cherryglitter off here had a little girl recently and named her Lola Rose... exact same name choice as us! I love it :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->