**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

did u make it back ok? I am so totally BOREDDDDDDDDD atm, barry had to get a cordizone injection into his elbow yesterday morning so he's unable to drive (still in a lot of pain). u really dont realise how much u rely on a car til it's out of action! barry and pops are upstairs napping atm. we took poppy to the park this morning but i wont be doing that again til after i have lola as im in agony now from my back and hips! well, i say that now... :haha:

I did, still here in one piece - a pregnant one, lol.

Just got some nice things to snack on and now Gary's off to work, so let the boredom commence....

Our cars out of action too. :(, not that we'd have used it. Little man is really sick, never vomited in his life before (not even as a tiny baby) and just threw up everywhere yesterday and terrible terrible diarrea nappies that smell like wheat and wotsits and poo. He's not eaten much today and slept awful last night, hoping it's over soon. Pretty sure he had a temp too :(
He's not upset, just really quiet and falling asleep on us etc. Had to scrub liquid poo off his matress then blow-dry it at 9pm last night...his bedclothes have been washed a lot.
:sick:

Emy that's awful, bless him, must be some nasty bug going around :( Always a nasty shock if they haven't been ill before. My youngest's first bug scared the crap out of her.

I hauled my big pregnant arse out for a big pregnant walk today. Very proud of myself and it did wonders for my mood; now chilling out listening to some music while I wait for himself to get in from work.

I really feel for you Eshka :(, that last week for me dragged. And I think the stopping/starting would drive me mad. Hoping that he's here soon x

Ah no, to be honest with you Emy I'm pretty chilled about it now, should've been having a walk every day to help relieve the frustration lol. I have my whingey moments but that's all they are, and I'm the first one to tell myself to shut the feck up, lmao! Could be sat here 2 weeks overdue with failed sweeps facing induction, so really, I can't complain!

aw nooooo I hope Silas gets better very soon!! Poppy's like that when she's sick, normally she's not a cuddly kid but when she's not well all she does is cuddle and fall asleep :(

anyone had a baby in the last 24 hrs? :haha:

God I'm shattered!

Sunday we went for lunch with my dad as mum was in England visiting my twin, Eva was really well behaved and OH coloured in with her after our meal until they'd finished there drinks, but we sat in the sun playing the violins an it slowly drained the energy out of me then we said we'd stay over night because I'd the hospital yesterday an there house is closer to it than mine. But the mattress at my mums is to bloody soft I just kept sinking so had an unsettled night.

Next morning around 9 we walked to the shops plus I needed to put checks in the banks we got back about 12 had lunch relaxed for abit then set of for the bus at 3.00 walked round asda got wee lady more summer clothes then walked down to the hospital. Luckily we where only about 20mins in the hospital, and most of that time was the nurses talking to Eva, anyway quick update from scan, the lady was going to tell us baby's gender but it had it's back to us, and they won't me back in 2wks for another growth scan, baby hasn't gained much from our last visit and was just above the bottom line on the growth chart.

So today I'm having a lazy day! I'm still in my pajamas and I havnt started on the cleaning, thankfully I got a half decent nights sleep in my own bed last night

X

wowza! sounds like you've had a busy few days courtney!! ive done feck all today, still loaded with this stinking cold. hips and back giving me some serious jip, poppy knocked over a glass a few mins ago so cleaning the floor on my hands and knees and inspecting a 5' square area for tiny pieces of glass i may have missed with the vaccuum didn't help! cannot wait to get this kid out of me!!!!!!!!

any pics dizzy?

Any idea for somewhere nice for a weekend away? i want to escape for a couple of days before baby arrives but dont want to fly so somewhere within a few hrs away.

Yup here's the munchkin! :)
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/evillilsheep/2012-04-17094817.jpg

aw great pic dizzy!!!!! so cute!!!

izzy, what about dublin?

Gonna guess a girly for you Dizzy :)

That's a beautiful picture for 13 weeks!

Thanks guys :) I wasn't expecting it to be as clear as that!! I was in shock when baby just popped up on the screen, was expecting a Rachel from friends jobbie haha :rofl:

Brill pic Dizzy doll, which mine had been so clear.

Yes Nuke Dublin could be an option. Loads of places doing deals for during the week but come the weekend whe we would be going it doubles in price!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->