**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Aw Eshka that's so exciting!! :) It would be amazing if this LO followed the same pattern as your first 2!

oooooooooh exciting!!!!!!! keep us updated Esh!

I will do girls :)

No labour yet, just tons of twinges, tons of pressure and still nesting like mad, but I've still got just under 14 hours, lmao! If it's gonna happen today, the more time that passes means the shorter the labour...as long as it's not too short.

I've had a chat with Layne and The Powers That Be (that means the universe in general), and we've agreed that full blown labour can kick in sometime between 4 and 5pm, we'll go to the hospital around 7/8pm, I'll be about 5 or 6cm dilated when we get there, get on the gas and air and he'll be born around 10/11pm, totally au naturale and with no stitches. OH will cry and think I'm the most amazing human being in the universe, I'll give a speech and accept flowers and well wishes from everyone, and Layne will latch on to the breast effortlessly and painlessly before sleeping all night. My foof will also shrink back to virginal proportions within a week and I'll suddenly wake up with no babyweight, no jelly belly but still retaining my fantabulous pregnant boobs.

Do understand that I am 95% taking the piss out of myself, but 2.5% secretly hoping it DOES happen (well, at least the giving birth part) and 2.5% knowing full well it probably won't, so I won't be disappointed!

Haha Eshka I think that must be every pregnant ladies dream!

Lol don't I know it!

Actually, if I could make any requests, it'd be that I don't have any nausea/vomiting (I've got the worst fear of both and have had them throughout this pregnancy, nightmare :() and that it's a vaginal delivery. My last was a VBAC with ventouse; I'd rather go without an epidural, but if I end up needing one I really don't mind, and needing stitches is kinda part of the package most times so that's alright too. And most importantly, that I have time to actually GET to the hospital!

How are you feeling Dizzy Doll?

You're def not asking too much hun :)
I'm not too bad, nausea is coming and going stronger than before but whereas 2 weeks ago it was constant it's nice having a break every now and then now haha :)
My pelvis is in bits! I'm so sore all the time just hoping it's only just the loosening and stretching and doesn't end up being SPD! My sister had SPD fairly bad with her last she was on crutches for a lot of her pregnancy!

Other than that though I'm peachy! :) Hopefully having my first scan on Monday :happydance: Can't believe how quickly it's going!!

I will do girls :)

No labour yet, just tons of twinges, tons of pressure and still nesting like mad, but I've still got just under 14 hours, lmao! If it's gonna happen today, the more time that passes means the shorter the labour...as long as it's not too short.

I've had a chat with Layne and The Powers That Be (that means the universe in general), and we've agreed that full blown labour can kick in sometime between 4 and 5pm, we'll go to the hospital around 7/8pm, I'll be about 5 or 6cm dilated when we get there, get on the gas and air and he'll be born around 10/11pm, totally au naturale and with no stitches. OH will cry and think I'm the most amazing human being in the universe, I'll give a speech and accept flowers and well wishes from everyone, and Layne will latch on to the breast effortlessly and painlessly before sleeping all night. My foof will also shrink back to virginal proportions within a week and I'll suddenly wake up with no babyweight, no jelly belly but still retaining my fantabulous pregnant boobs.

Do understand that I am 95% taking the piss out of myself, but 2.5% secretly hoping it DOES happen (well, at least the giving birth part) and 2.5% knowing full well it probably won't, so I won't be disappointed!

:rofl:

Hi Emy! And yes...come on Layne, lmao!

First scan DizzyDoll, exciting stuff! I had loooooads of yucky pelvic pain between 12-16 weeks, had SPD with my girls but have been very lucky this time and not suffered much whatsoever :)

I'm in a bit more pain now than I was earlier...let's hope it keeps coming, RAWR!

ooooh can't wait to see pics dizzy! u may have already said but which hospital are u using? i assume by your ticker you won't be finding out the sex? i had very bad nausea until 18 weeks, like to the point were i couldn't stand up for most of the day, but only threw up a few times! i think the nausea is worse!

COME ON LAYNE WE WANT TO SEE YOUR LITTLE FACE!!!

I'll be going to Waterford Regional as I'm in the city :)

Yep we plan on keeping the sex of the baby a nice surprise :)

Ooh I'd love if this pelvic pain would sod off for a few weeks so I can get some stuff done!!

Up til today I hadn't vomited at all but just got really worked up over a phone call and ended up vomiting. I know I was saying all along that I'd rather vomit than have the constant nausea.....well I change my mind! I seem to have forgotten how traumatic vomiting is :rofl:

Cheers Nuke, I hope he listens, lol!

Oh God, nausea and vomiting are my arch enemies. Can't handle them whatsoever, I get so afraid when I'm throwing up. Thanks to this pregnancy even having bad wind and burping loads has me terrified I'll throw up, cos it's happened so much!

Hope it doesn't last too long Dizzy Doll, that part where you edge into 2nd tri and wait for all the yuckiness to pass is my least favourite. The part that I'm at right now is joint least favourite, definitely.

Nothing much happening on the labour front, I just feel very different today. My whole bump feels different, hips and pelvis feel like they're going to burst. I have had some pretty strong contractions - definitely contractions - but they're sporadic with no real pattern. Hoping that keeping up on my feet helps things along, been doing housework all morning but I'm running out of ideas now. Going to pop the kids in the car and go drop some stuff off at the recycling plant, plus pick up my hospital bags/maternity notes from OH's mums as I left them in her car yesterday :dohh:

Other than that, I think a nice hot bath and plenty of ball bouncing is on the agenda later. And I don't mean OH's either. He ain't that lucky right now.

I'll be going to Waterford Regional as I'm in the city :)

Yep we plan on keeping the sex of the baby a nice surprise :)

Ooh I'd love if this pelvic pain would sod off for a few weeks so I can get some stuff done!!

Up til today I hadn't vomited at all but just got really worked up over a phone call and ended up vomiting. I know I was saying all along that I'd rather vomit than have the constant nausea.....well I change my mind! I seem to have forgotten how traumatic vomiting is :rofl:

i am sooooooo paranoid about vomiting, i didnt leave my house for more than 5 mins at a time in those first few weeks for fear of spewing in public :blush: when im vomiting i literally think im dying, i had a tummy bug last year and it just so happened to be the one night in months barry had gone out (and was staying out til the next day) i ended up phoning my dad at 2am because i was panicking, and then phoned barry at 6am to get him to come home! i totally panic! the few times i have done it this pregnancy though it's been after I've eaten chips :shrug: so when it comes up its not burny so it's not overly bad. with poppy though i got bad nausea from about 28 weeks onwards, really hoping it doesn't happen again!!

Linds, I'm knackered now. Girls been at childminder since 8am,and I started packing at 8.45. Back sore now :( I've had a really bad back in both pregnancies, so I've been expecting it, but timing not great. NOt that I've lifted or moved loads, just been sitting down in awkward spots to do things!
Eshka, I was chuckling so much at your "wishlist" that i had to read it aloud to DH :) I'd say if you're busy going in to labour, then collecting hospital bag and notes would be a good plan!

take it easyyyyyyyyyyyyy woman!!

I'm gonna be moving soon and I'm so not looking forward to the packing Holywoodmum! Like you I prob won't be lifting but it's the sitting sorting things that's gonna take it outta me! At least it'll be worth it in the end! :)

Any news from Eshka?? :haha:

we moved when poppy was 9 weeks old and that was soooooooo stressful, it's amazing how much crap you manage to accumulate :dohh:

Yeah that's part of the reason we want to move asap so that we aren't moving with a baby!! I hate packing and moving out but love moving in haha :)

Ohhh i had about 2-3hours sleep last night due to a head cold my head is pumping my hips are aching I feel so drained and didn't help iv spent 6hours on my feet shopping got a new outfit and the bloody skinny jeans don't fit! And I hit a bigger size ragin! Going to bed soon to try and sleep and shift the headache :(

Got wee lady her first shoes today clarkes have such a nice selection, along with news clothes OH has her spoilt!

Hope your all keeping well? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->